My new MP3 is not working anymore... "disc error"

Unregistered guest
Hello, I've bought recently an MP3 in Andorra (Spain)by 77 Euros. It has no registered or known brand but in the receipt they've put MP3 SUNWAY M9310C 512MB. It comes with a mini green CD that says DIGITAL AUDIO PLAYER. DRIVER. Ver: 2.08.5.30
This MP3 player I think it's an imitation of the SAMSUNG YP-F1 because I've found this one in google and mine has got the same appeareance except that on the top, instead of saying horizontally SAMSUNG it says MP3. But it has also removable plastic covers of different colours.

My laptop computer has windows XP in it.

I started by loading some music files all MP3 (I guess!!) but the MP3 player wouldn't recognize some of them, others it would. Then I turned it off. Today I've removed all the files because I wanted to try to upload them again, and I think I've also removed a file that wasn't music and it was in the machine aswell. Maybe that file was important because now every time I turn on the MP3 and select the MP3 mode, then it says "Disc error".

So, I've plugged the MP3 player again in the laptop and they asked me for the accompanning disc. I've put it in but the computer said that there was a file missing that I had to install (I can't remember which file)I didn't know where could I find that file!!. On the other hand it asked me if I wanted to format the device, I said no because I fear to loose all the info that is written inside that machine (such as: mode-> MP3/Radio/Telephone/...etc, all the info that it needs to work I mean, not what I have installed)and also I fear I wouldn't be able to use it again, but now I'm reading that you are all formatting your devices... so I don't know what to do.

Please I need quick help. Answer directly to my e-mail address. Thanx!

Unregistered guest
pls i bought my new mp3 plyert just recently and i only used it for only a week but it stop and when ever i try to on it ,it will on HENCE the main prblem is that it doesnt switch ON so pls what could be the possible solution to my problem. from NIGERIA
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us