Ipod help!!!!

Username: Irwinstyles

Post Number: 1
Hi, I had to erase my entire computer because of a virus and when I reinstalled my ipod software everything went fine. But my ipod has all my songs on it and when I plug it into my computer they show up on my ipod. My problem is that I can't get the songs to go from my ipod into my music library so I can use them in other programs on my computer and burn them to cd's and such. Anyway I hope that is clear enough and any help would be great!!! Thanks again!

Username: Confuzed_simon

Plano, Texas USA

Post Number: 7
ok, i am not 100% sure this works, but i ampretty sure it will solve your prolem, ok so you can not take the files form the ipod and put them on you computer from my computer becuase the ipod scrambles the names into giberish. but if you go onto ipod setting, and select manualy upadte ipod, (look aroudn on ipod settings its under use mi ipod as person storage deive) and select manualy update, and you should be able to drag the sogn from your ipod into my libary or into a folder on you computer sould do the same thing, but play around with it, if you need more help, email me (tandb4eva2007@sbcglobal.net) or repost, but if you email you will get an reply, but put in subject ipod help so i no its not a virus!

p.s. also for future refence, make a partition on your computer and save all personal file son there, so if you get another virus you will not loose you files, to do this look up help i google, it will show you how to step byt step

confuzed simon
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us