"I don't Have a HI-Speed USB 2.0 port"

sdsdasdasd
Unregistered guest
Hay I have a Mobiblu 1500i 512 mb and errtime I connect it to the computer it says "This usb devince and perform faster if connected to a Hi-USB port." I check up on this and it seems that my computer doesn't have a usb 2.0 port. Which is funny becuz I have a windows XP with sp2 and it it aumotic updates fine and I don't have it. What's the problems here?

chips
Unregistered guest
If you dont have a usb 2.0 port then you don't have one. All the updates from here to hell won't make a difference. You can buy a separate IC card with usb 2.0 ports fitted and install it in your pc if your so inclined. Or just wait the extra seconds to transfer data with 1.0 ports.

Username: Confuzed_simon

Plano, Texas USA

Post Number: 6
umm, idn if his answer helped you, but usb 2.0 is a hub connecter onyour computer not a software update for your usb. to update to 2.0 you must buy a usb 2.0 card, try www.outpost.com they have some for 20 bucks, make sure it syas usb 2.0 tho, and most devices will downgrade and work with ubs 1, the only differnce is usb 2.0 is 40 times faster, hope this helped

confuzed simon
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us