Curtis Mp3 Player

Username: Shawn_selig

Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 1
Hello, i got a curtis MP 514 512 mb mp3 player...i'm new to this mp3 player equipment.. and i heard that you could upgrade the firmware... i'm looking for where to download the latest firmware for my mp3 player. and also instructions on how to download the new firmware to it, thanks, Happy Holiday's!

Pierre Jetté
Unregistered guest
Please anybody:
Is there any way to create and use playlists on a Curtis MP3 player? I got a M1000 at Christmas, and donwloaded many songs on it. When I connect it in my car (cassette adapter) I would like to use a playlist-like feature, to be able to play randomly, say, pop music, or Christmas music, or only one folder, but I find no way to do it, the player always play all the tracks in it one after the other.
Any idea?

Pierre Jetté
Unregistered guest
OK, I do understand that nobody could, nor would submit an answer. Forget about that, I will try somewhere else.

Anonymous

Is there any way to create and use playlists on a Curtis MP3 player?

Anonymous

Ive Got A 1G MP3 But It's Only Fittin Half The Songs It Should Be Fitting, It Should Fit Atleast 200 Songs But It Limitin Itself At 95Songs....What's With That?????

Jheff
Unregistered guest
I have a 1G Curtis MP3 player and loaded between 250 - 300 songs without any problems.Created 52 individual directories for various artists and 1 directory that holds an large number of different songs.I have used 922mb of the total 995mb available. How many mb's do your 95 songs take up.

Username: Faye

Post Number: 1
right does any one have a simple idea how to remove songs on a pink napa mp3 cuz i added the sofware that as previded and it just wont work . eb to xxfaye_88_05xx@hotmail.co.uk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us