USA

Post Number: 1628
Don't you still have the manual?

megmeg
Unregistered guest
i tried but i cant get music on the itunes thing either

Jen D
Unregistered guest
I already have an ipod mini and have itunes working on the pc. Now my brother has bought a mini too and wants to have his own itunes library on the same computer. Is this possible? Do you just load up itunes the same as the first time will we have to share a library?

Thanks for any help.

anonomous
Unregistered guest
i just got an ipod mini and ive transferred most of my songs but all the songs i have on limewire wont transfer on and i really need help to get them onto my ipod plz help me

Anonymous

somebody pls answer me its really frustratin to have tons of music that u cant get onto an ipod that u spent 300 bucks on please help me!

megmeg
Unregistered guest
dude i really need help w/ this and i really want bf really hot guys out there i have black hair and i luv video games and goin 2 da mall

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1655

quote:

i really want bf really hot guys out there i have black hair and i luv video games and goin 2 da mall

That was random.

For iTunes, you click on File then 'Add File' Look through your folders until you find a song you want to add to iTunes.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1656
megmeg or whatever, this is taking too long, just IM me at spinsharp@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
My girlfriend got an Ipod Mini as a birthday gift and had a friend load it up with music. the friend has a Mac and loaded it with tons of music but now she tried to hook it up to her new computer (PC)and it asks her to format it (from Mac to PC). I know this will erase all her music on it so I told her to back up the music from the Ipod. Is there a way to back up the music from this Mac formatted Ipod to a pc? What can be done to back up the music before reformatting the Ipod? Please help; any help is greatly appreciated!!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1660
http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20040423065341833

It even says in the manual that you cannot transfer between Mac and Windows.

Kirkland
Unregistered guest
Thanks. I just thought there was a way around the problem. Heck if everything in the manual was absolute, there wouldn't be a Ipod help forum would there? Anyway so I believe the only solution is to format the Ipod for windows and then load music files from her windows/pc computer, so she needs to transfer the mac audio files to her computer and then load if she wants her friend's music on it? Oh well. Thanks again for your time.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1667

quote:

Heck if everything in the manual was absolute, there wouldn't be a Ipod help forum would there?

True, but nobody reads the manual, so this forum has a huge amount of rather pathetic questions. Sorry to come across as harsh. If you read up you can see the majority of posters here are not exactly the brightest bunch.

As far as your question goes, yes, you'll have to transfer the mac audio files to her Windows PC. Sorry.

Username: Haley182

Killdeer, ND USA

Post Number: 1
Okay... Somebody has got to help me. I've been desperate for three months now and have tried basically everything.

Here's the problem:
I'll be the first to admit it, I treated my Ipod like crap. Dropping it, letting it get all scratched up, and letting the battery completely drain itself before recharging. It has been good to me though. Until now.
Lately it's been having some issues. After letting the battery completely drain one day, I brought it home to recharge on my computer since I misplaced the wall charger. I plugged it in, thought everything was great. An hour later I came back and the battery Icon with the ! was still showing on the Ipod's screen, and my computer had not yet recognized it. Well no wonder, the battery was dead. I watched it for awhile to see what it was doing, and all of a sudden the Apple icon came on. Thank God! Not. The hard drive whirred for a bit, the light came on, the main screen showed up, and then off it went. Back to the Battery ! icon.
All it does when I plug it in is exactly this! It won't charge!

Do I need a new battery?
Would it be possible for me to buy an external battery and plug that in? Would that external battery bypass the one inside?
What if I found the wall mount? Is the charge from the wall mount a different kind of charge than the one coming from my computer?

I am ready to try ANYTHING. There is over 5000 songs on my little friend... I've had him (yeah, it is a guy) since last October.

Would it be possible to take the hard drive out of the one I have now, and put it in a new Ipod?

I used to have all of my music on my ITunes library but it just got to be too much space. I only have about 400 songs backed up.

Just somebody please answer. Any advice or suggestions whatsoever is greatly appreciated. I am DESPERATE.

Feel free to e-mail me or add me to MSN Messenger.
haley182@hotmail.com

Username: Haley182

Killdeer, ND USA

Post Number: 2
I just forgot to add....

Maybe the problem has to do with my USB cable?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1682
The external battery wouldn't be a bad investment, however, you can definitely find your battery on ebay for 10-20 dollars and replace it yourself (most have a kit and instructions included with the purchase).

I've taken a Mini apart to replace the casing (pink to silver). They're fairly easy to take apart.

Unregistered guest
i have a 30g ipod colour, i tunes etc on PC, my room mate has just been given an ipod mini, can he create his own playlist on my itunes, and put his own music on his mini, are the two compatible ? Any suggestions or advice would be great. Thanx PM

halifaxboy
Unregistered guest
Hi, I have just got a Mini Ipod and i carnt get any songs onto it. I have loads on my computer but they will not go on to my ipod. I have read the manual and it dosen't help. PLease help!

Unregistered guest
Hi
I need help with my IPOD mini
its acting weird
i got it like 4 days ago
and i finished transfering files
so i unplugged the USB cable
afterwards it didnt wanna turn on
only the APPLE logo blinked.
What do i do?
any ideas why my pc doesnt want to
recognize it anymore???

Anonymous

my ipod won't turn on. well i get the apple but then i get a folder with an ! next to it. so i tried to restart but that didn't work either. HELP

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1692
Sounds like another bad hard drive.

Unregistered guest
please help, i know youve been asked before but i cant find an answer, how do i put another ipod onto the same computer, xxxxx

megmeg
Unregistered guest
is that ur sn or email i cant tell but i still need help

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1716
It's both.

Email me or IM me, I would prefer you to IM me, though (it's MSN Messenger).

midget
Unregistered guest
HELP!!!!
Ok, I used to have an ipod mini, but i bought a new ipod mini. when i put the download cd in, it wont work. it says i already have this program, and i need to remove it or reconfigure it. i dont want to lose my songs if i delete itunes. i was wondering if anyone could PLEASE HELP!!!! my email is dink0219@netscape.net
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4056
Do not re-install anything. Go to apple.com and check with tech support. Find out how to install mulitple iPods on one PC. You do not need to worry about your songs if you back them up to a disc.

Username: Fuzzybear

Hi there,

I just got an ipod mini, and I have loaded songs on, but now when I connect it, my computer dosn't recognise it - says that the usb device has malfunctioned. I see that lots of people have this problem, but I havn't seen a solution. please please help!

Shayman!
Unregistered guest
How do you download songs onto your ipod mini? please help quick!

Unregistered guest
im not sure how to delete songs from my ipod that i dont want, can somebody help me??

Username: Orlandogurlz

Malaysia

i have a mini ipod.i accidentally click on the safely remove hard drive button before i eject my ipod from itunes.now the ipod icon doesn't appear anymore when i plug in my ipod but it kept charging.what should i do??please help !

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1742
Restart your computer.

jhguzgl
Unregistered guest
THIS FORUM IS THE WORST JOKE I EVER SAW ON THE INTERNET.
IT NEARLY SUCKS AS MUCH AS IPODs DO.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1762
It doesn't suck as much as your grammar :P

Username: Orlandogurlz

Malaysia

Thanks Jexx!but i already tried tht..

Username: Soz

England

Hi, I downloaded about 1,000 songs onto my ipod from a mates itunes library, and wonder if it is possible to transfer these songs to my itunes library. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1790
orlandogurlz: Clicking on the safely remove hardware icon and removing your iPod that way will not damage it. I can only think of it being a malfunction with the computer.

shane sanders: You'll need to do some research. Start with Google. There are programs that let you transfer songs off your iPod onto your computer.

Username: Soz

England

Thanks Jexx

megmeg
Unregistered guest
and also i got songs she got on that i do not like how do i get them off?

Unregistered guest
I have 1800 songs I want to download to my Ipod but the Ipod dies before the songs are down loaded. It is fully charged when I start. Is there a way to charge and download songs at the same time.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1815
It's supposed to do that automatically.

Jackie8665
Unregistered guest
hey im having some major issues with my ipod mini. first i buy songs but only some will update onto my ipod. when i click update ipod an error comes on and says that it is unable to update. does anyone know what i should do?

Unregistered guest
help plzzz my ipod has been installed on my comp an i have put songs on it in the past but now whwn i put it in my pc does not recognise it anymore nothing happens when i put the usb in the comp it usually says hardwear found= ipod mini but it doest any more. could it be because i took it out before it had finished charging

DG
Unregistered guest
Hey there.. im having problems with my 6GB Mini...

im on a mac and my sister has already connected her ipod onto it.. she was able to transfer songs and it worked.. then itunes got deleted and so since my sister did not transfer anymore songs from the computer as she used her ipod primarily for transferring files we downloaded an itunes from the internet. . . then i got an ipod mini 6GB and installed the itunes software and ipod software and it does not read my ipod.. so it doesnt have the "transfer songs onto ipod" option

i have tried deleting the other original itunes then installing the provided itunes and this did not work.. it just deleted all the songs we had. . .
wat to do ...
PLEASE HELP :-(:-(

Hummm?
Unregistered guest
Help plz. . .
How do i completely clear my whole entire ipod...
i want to remove all the songs off it. . . .
ANYONE??

difficult things
Unregistered guest
hey..
A friend of mine transferred all of their songs off their itunes onto my ipod mini...
I wanted the songs on my own itunes... not realising the outcomes i dragged the songs out of my ipod folder onto the my itunes...
Now when i play my ipod the songs that have been dragged onto itunes they skip and do not work... Please Help... theres 550 songs that skip :S:S:S

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1836
'Hummm?': Click select all, then right click the songs and click clear

'difficult things': You might just want to clear the whole thing then put the songs you want back on there. In the first place, you should have known you can't keep old songs on your iPod when you switch computers.

Username: Woodyt

I've read most of the posts and haven't found my problem-which is two part. First, for some odd reason my ipod (40gb) has decided not to play any of my purchased music. It shows the title and then skips to the next artist-it only plays the songs that I uploaded from my cd's. I can't just update b/c I made the mistake of downloading the latest iTunes update and the update screwed up my itunes library. Now, I can't reinstall-and yes, I've read all the posts about that. So, I used my flashdrive and copied my itunes library to my laptop after installing itunes there. The purchased music won't play on my laptop b/c "the original file was lost"... I still don't know how to import my purchased songs-which sucks. I'm probably not savvy enough as far as technology goes. But, I've never hooked up my ipod after the fiasco with the itunes update-I have no idea why it suddenly won't play my purchased music. is a a conspiracy to get me to buy the music again??? I'm getting paranoid-lol If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear from ya!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1850
What does b/c mean?

megmeg
Unregistered guest
dude b/c means because

Username: Satter09

I just need help...I set up itunes on my moms computer and bought 30 songs and they transfered over to my ipod. The other day I plugged in my ipod and opened itunes and my moms playlist that she listens to on Winmix got transfered over to my itunes, erased my "bought" music from my ipod and now I have my moms Winmix music on my ipod...How do I get rid of her playlist and get the music I bought back om my ipod?

Username: Woodyt

b/c-short for "because" in writing papers-sorry for the jargon.

Unregistered guest
HEy...I just got an ibook g4 and my songs from itunes won't update to my ipod. I used to have a PC, and someone that that i have to convert it somehow....
Anyone know anything about this??????
HELP!!!
laurenstokoe@hotmail.com......

efhergerip
Unregistered guest
i previously had itunes with about 1000 songs on it. when i got my computer fixed it deleted everything including itunes but now i reinstalled itunes and i have no music in my library, if i plug my ipod into my comp will it delete every song i have on my ipod? and how could i add more songs onto my ipod while keeping the songs i already have?

Unregistered guest
ok someone PLEASE HELP my ipod mini isn't working AT ALL and when i mean at all, it wont:

1. restart
2. connect to the comp (it doesn't even charge)
3. it doesn't turn on/off/ANYTHING.

its just dead. i've tried restarting (select + menu) and nothing happens, i've tried just connecting it to the comp and then restarting the comp as another site said...and still nothing happened. the screen has just been blank. someone PLEASE HELP i dont know what else to do...

tyler bob
Unregistered guest
i have just got a ipod nano i got my music on it but when i was geting music on it it always said dont disconnect which i have done many times but it plays ok and it only says dont disconnect when it is in the computer it is ok when it is out of the computer please tell me how to get it to stop and i did try to reset but i did and nothing happened so please respond back fast

tyler bob
Unregistered guest
i have just got a ipod nano i got my music on it but when i was geting music on it it always said dont disconnect which i have done many times but it plays ok and it only says dont disconnect when it is in the computer it is ok when it is out of the computer please tell me how to get it to stop and i did try to reset but i did and nothing happened so please respond back fast

Unregistered guest
hi does any one no how to delet pictures and songs from my nano. plzzzz help thanks

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1966
The Nano is here.

Be afraid.

In response to your question: Read the manual.

mkwon
Unregistered guest
My ipod photo has all my songs, but it will not mount when I plug it into my PC. The USB ports work--I was able to use a stick from both ports. When I plug in the ipod, I hear the plug-in sound, but it is not recognized by itunes and does not appear has a hard drive. Even the updater program won't recognize it when I try to restore it. This began happenning after I installed the latest version of itunes (version 5) and tried to update my ipod to the 2005-9-23 or whatever date ipod software. What can I do? Thanks in advance for your help. What's the point of updating the ipod software anyway? All it did was kill my ipod! Please help!

mkwon
Unregistered guest
Also, I've reset the ipod countless times, put it into disk mode, reinstalled the ipod software, both from the CD-Rom and the website. The ipod is not recognized even at the CD installation format dialogue box. Two different versions of the updater software would not recognize it when it prompts my to plug in my ipod. My computer does not want to recognize my ipod at all! All this, and it still plays music, but I can't add anymore songs if my computer won't recognize it. What's going on? Please HELP!!!

nerissa
Unregistered guest
please help....
I connect my ipod to my windows PC via the USB 2.0 port. Sometimes itunes recognizes it and sometimes it doesn't, but even when it does recognize it and I select update and the ipod starts to load, but does so at an extremely slow pace - 1min per song and it eventually fails after about 500 songs.
I have tried everything from resetting, reinstalling, updating software, rebooting, reformatting, and I still have the same issue.
When I connect to my partners computer it updates fine, how its suppose to -which would be ok if we liked the same music.
Please if you have any advice I am open ears, as I have spent days trying to work this out.

Ortal
Unregistered guest
i bought an ipod and it worked fine, but now it froze and it doesnt work. the "do not disconnect" sign is on and it doesnt unfreeze.

Unregistered guest
I've gone through the posts, and I haven't seen anyone with my problem. If anyone knows what the problem is with my iPod, I'd greatly appreciate some assistance.

I have a 30GB HP iPod Photo, and this afternoon I updated my version of iTunes and my iPod software like iTunes instructed. Everything seemed to go fine, and when i plugged my iPod back in no updates showed up. I bought a few songs off of iTunes and downloaded them onto the iPod (I download manually). The songs play fine on the computer, both under the iPod and the Library, but when I try to play them on the iPod itself, iPod just quickly scans through all the purchased music and then goes back to the main menu without playing any of the songs. I've done the generic reset on the iPod (hold down the Menu and Select buttons until the logo pops up) and it did that just fine, but nothing has changed. I'm reluctant to completely wipe the iPod and start over in case that doesn't fix anything, but I don't know what else to do. All the songs I've burned onto the iPod from a CD still play just fine; it's just any purchased music that won't play.

Is this common, of has something gone wrong? It's only about two months old.

Thanks for any advice.

Unregistered guest
ok I have the same problem as setoral

I have read the above but can't find a similar post so... I usually charge my ipod from the mains. Works fine. This morning i took the option of borrowing a cable from a co worker in order to charge through my PC at work. I watched as the existing battery bar seemed to empty fast instead of charging and eventually it completely died. I tried a different cable and a different pc and i get the apple icon for a second and then the battery dead icon and blank screen. Am seriously terrified i have done some irreparable damage. the only thing i can think of is that the ipod was formatted on a Mac and i plugged it into a PC (where i have downloaded itunes but not a full version as it doesnt' connect to internet instantly to retrieve song titles/artist /details etc. I just want to know ipod is not dead and that i haven't wiped its 3000 songs from it...

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
HELP!!!!
I have a 30g iPod Photo. My computer recently crashed and I had to reload iTunes. Now when I connect my iPod, iTunes tells me

"The iPod is linked to another iTunes music library. Do you want to change the link to this iTunes music library and replace all existing songs and playlists on this iPod with those from this library."

I DO NOT want to lose all the music on my iPod. I have tried everything I could think of. I have even tried to take the library off the iPod and copy it into the new library using the instructions from the help! section of iTunes but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know what to do or have any suggestions?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1996
There are programs to transfer the music off your iPod...you'll have to Google them.

You might be able to copy/paste them onto your computer too. https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/products/articles/138629.html

Anonymous

hey peeps can someone please help me? i just wanna no how to put songs from my computer(i have limewire) to my ipod mini. thanx!

jamiecg74
Unregistered guest
If you transfer your MP3 files from your limewire folder into your itunes folder, and then right click on the file to "open with" itunes.
You should be ok then

Username: Spursrule

I recently registered to this forum, and i know a lot about ipods, but now i have a major problem.

Whenever i attempt to switch on my ipod (it's a 20 GB standard ipod) the apple logo appears as usual, but a constant whirring sounds comes from it. After about 10 seconds, a folder appears with a !caution! sign. The whirring sound continues. Then, after about 10 seconds of this logo being up, the ipod switches itself off. At first i thought it meant my save files were unsafe, and i still don't know what it means, as i haven't been able to turn my ipod on to find out. Resetting it, updating the itunes software, and everything else i've tried won't work.

If there's someone out there who can help me, I'd be very grateful.

I am not happy at all plz help now
Unregistered guest
i cant acess the music store it says the connection wont work pleassssssssssseeeeeeee help this has been going on 4 about a month now and i really want to download new songs this is ridiculous i have had this mini ipod since june it was like $250 and it dosent even work? this problem is defeating the purpose of the ipod help

uibuybujy
Unregistered guest
Chris, your hard drive is bad.

Unregistered guest
OMG please help me somebody!!! i have the old ipod mini and whenever i opened itunes it told me i needed to update ...so finally i did and i hit update ipod and all that stuff and it told me to connect to wall outlet to complete update and i did and now it won't turn on at all.. i tried everything like toggling the button and pressing the right bottons and all that stuff thats on the apple website and nothing worked...please help...i am like about to cry because i have so many songs on there that are not in my library that i got from people and i do not want to lose so please someone help me!!!!

Unregistered guest
is any1 going to help me its all ready been like 2 days since i posted come on help me!

Unregistered guest
hi this is maureen again...i still have the smae problem as before but more..now when i plug it into the computer it makes a constant whirring or clicking noise and does not stop..please help

Username: Spursrule

Maureen, your hard drive's screwed. Get it repaired.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2011
Or you can get a new hard drive from ebay and replace it yourself if it is a Mini.

Welly
Unregistered guest
I dont think my computer is registering my Ipod. I plug it into my USB and i got to Itunes and I click file and where it says Update Ipod you can not clikc it. But im Ipod is plugged in anyhelp, can you please email me cause i read the posts and i cant find some peoples answers to there questions cause so many ppl post for help, if you dont want to thats fine. Thanks in advance
california_here_I_come@hotmail.com

Anonymous

My ipod is forzen on the apple logo. It is making a continuous hum-like sound and it is hot. Is the hard drive borken? Pls help Thanks

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2029
Yep, bad hard drive.

frick
Unregistered guest
i updated my ipod with new songs..my friend wanted me to do the same with hers..my computer recognizes mine right away, but hers will say charging..even when you unplug it..i checked ipod in the preferences but it says no ipod is plugged in. the screen says charged. what should i do?

jason d johnson
Unregistered guest
OK, i've been reading through these problems, but havent found any solutions to mine....I bought an ipod mini last december and it just stopped working. I have tried reinstalling the software on my win xp laptop 4 times, restarting the comp. with the ipod plugged in, searching for it on all the usb ports, resetting the ipod (menu+play/pause)4 cables and still the same thing: 1)computer doesnt recongnize it as being plugged in, however, it does make the 'do do' noise as i plug it in, 2)when turning the ipod on, the apple logo comes on and then a file with a warning sign, indicating a missing file. I have also tried the cd that came w/the ipod and it just keeps saying 'waiting for ipod' when I try to format it. HELP HELP HELP !!!!! jjd_186@hotmail.com thanks in advance for any help !

Anonymous

my ipod mini keeps turning itself on. any suggestions? thanx

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2040
Reset it...

kylah
Unregistered guest
This might be a bit off subject but does anyone know if limewire is a reliable source for downloading mp3s?
thanks a mill

Username: Punky

Okay I have an iPod mini, and when i first bought it, it had no problem downloading music onto it. But now when i put new songs on my playlist it won't add them onto it. It says it does on the iTunes Screen, but when i disconnect it and pull up my playlist it still has the same songs, i don't know what to do, does anybody know anything??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Username: Punky

Okay I have an iPod mini, and when i first bought it, it had no problem downloading music onto it. But now when i put new songs on my playlist it won't add them onto it. It says it does on the iTunes Screen, but when i disconnect it and pull up my playlist it still has the same songs, i don't know what to do, does anybody know anything??? PLEASE HELP!!! urXnotXsoXpictureXperfect@hotmail.com

pandajerk
Unregistered guest
I Bought Music on my ipod mini and it says
error(-50) and then it says to go to advanced menu and click check for purchased music and i did all that but the same thing keeps popping up

Unregistered guest
My Ipod Nano Froze and i have no idea how to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help ASAP!

kirsty
Unregistered guest
iv had my ipod since february and its worked fine. but naw whenever i plug it in it ses that the usb that u have connected has malfunctioned...and therefore the computer isnt detecting my ipod so it isnt charging or dowloading new songs...iv tryed troubleshooting bt its just too complicated !!!!! somebody PLZZZZZ HELP !!! xx

Unregistered guest
why does no1 help me

my ipod music store does not work
it says the connection has failed everytimei try to go onto it
this has been happening for about 2 months now

Unregistered guest
why does no1 help me

lesley
Unregistered guest
i have just wiped my ipod. i was transfering songs from a cd onto itunes put my ipod on to transfer it and it wiped all 900 songs so on my ipod now i have robbie williams new album and thats it when i go into my itunes libary all its showing is one album please help as i dont want to lose 900 downloaded songs

Unregistered guest
i just got given an ipod for my birthday from my boyfriend it is a 20GB colour screen thing i have a imac computer with itunes and i have downloaded everything the mannual says to download but every time i connect my ipod, it does not appear in itunes what can i do plz plz help my boyfriend spent loads on it and is well upsett

Unregistered guest
I looked up and down these posts a few times and can't find anything that sounds like my problem. My Ipod died and was showing a battery/hazard symbol and wouldn't work. Eventually I got it to reset and restored original settings, then charged it for awhile. When it said 'charged' the Ipod was full and would finally play after months of being broken. Now the problem is the battery life. When fully charged my battery plays about 25mins of music, then quickly dies again. I have recharged it a few times and it keeps only holding 25mins worth of life in it. Is my Ipod broken, do I need a new battery, a whole new Ipod, or am I just expecting too much from it. Didn't read manual, but I'm sure there is suppose4 to be more than 25 mins of power is these lithium super-batteries. O, I have an older Ipod; not old, but before you could put pics, videos, color, you know all the cool stuff. Anyways any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Megan
Unregistered guest
I think someone answered this question before, but I am still really lost. I want to transfer only some of the songs from my brothers itunes onto my ipod, how do I do that without erasing all the songs from my itunes that are already on my ipod.

Id really appreciate it if someone could help me, thanks.

Unregistered guest
why does no1 help me

Unregistered guest
please help! I have uploaded the installation disk of my ipod and itunes, but in the source navigation bar there is no symbol of an ipod like the book says. the book also shows a window that open where you have to name your ipod called setup assistant.The setup assistant window did not appear when i was uploading it. The thing is i have attempted to upload these programmes twice now. I have an up-to-date computer with all the requirements. what can i do to make it third time lucky?

Unregistered guest
i need help too. i havent been treating my ipod mini to nicely...but its been working. I was listening it on the bus one day, and the screen just froze on me as did the music. i have no clue what happen. what do i need to do?

Unregistered guest
OMG iv had my ipod(photo 20 gb) for like one month now..and a few days ago i plugged it in and my computer wont recognise it... then when it does it tells me it needs to be reformatted...
so i reformat it..buh when i plug it in the next day it says it needs to be reformatted agian...
besides that it works fine.. what can i do so that i dont have to keep reformatting it

Sweetie Pie
Unregistered guest
Ok. My Boyfriend asked me to delete sum songs and add new ones and i accidently deleted them all. How do i put songs back on???

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2063
You'll have to go to your library tab and click and drag them back into your current playlist.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us