60 GB iPod-no audio with my exported music videos- please help

woollyman
Unregistered guest
when i export a music video, using quicktime pro, i get the video but the audio doesn't work. i know that it is because the file is muxed but how do i get around this problem so that i can play music videos on my iPod correctly?

woollyman
Unregistered guest
also, im using a pc not a mac.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2314
The file is muted?

Exactly how do you export your music videos and where do you get them?

Username: Luca

Post Number: 1
I also am having problems exporting video with sound to my iPod. I also know this is because the files are muxed. Can anyone help me to find a way around this.

Philr171
Unregistered guest
i am also having trouble can any1 help?

philr171
Unregistered guest
You have an ordinary music video and using quick time pro you export the video which converts the video able to play back on your ipod videos but we are all experiencing audio problems, has any one got a video working and if so what did you use?

Philr171
Unregistered guest
http://www.divx-digest.com/software/3gp_converter.html
try using the 3gp converter its so much quicker than quick time took less than 5mins and using quick time for the same file took ova an hour and it works for me

australia
Unregistered guest
downloaded 3pg and did as Philr171 suggested. Under Model: I had to select AVC QVGA/192kbps. uploaded to ipod via itunes and worked fine. It's a larger file by about 20% but 3pg is faster than quicktime. There probably is a more efficient output format that may still work in ituens and ipod but have not yet worked out which od the epecific output formats for "MP4 for IPOD" is best yet.

galapogosian
Unregistered guest
In general, if you can play the video in QuickTime Player, you can convert it to play on the iPod using QuickTime Pro -- with a few exceptions: MPEG-2 (converting will yield video only, audio will be lost) and non-video content like Flash and VR.

Unregistered guest
hey i have the same problem about no audio. ok so how do i know if its an mpeg-2. so how do i change it from an mpeg two to something that can be converted with video? furthermore what files ARE convertable
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us