Technika ML-3 MP3 Player Firrmware (Sigmatel)

Julio Hugoz
Unregistered guest
I know it was stupid but I don't appear to have been the first one to do this, I flashed the Technika ML-3 (a 1gb player) with the wrong firmware. I have tried various other firmwares in this thread but none have helped, some allow playback of files but no proper control and no display. The only info I can extract from the player is that the chip appears to be a Sigmatel 3502-4. This player is sold in Tesco stores in the UK. Unfortunately the supplied CD doesn't have any firmware on it, can anyone help?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2307
So you're saying you gave it the wrong firmware because you couldn't find the correct firmware?

Julio Hugoz
Unregistered guest
Erm, well, no, but I was kinda stupid. I realised the player was a Sigmatel 3500 series and downloaded some firmware which is an update for this. I didn't realise that the firmware is very different for a lot of very similar players all based on the same chip.
Only once I realised I had major problems did I start searching and find this site (among others) where other people had mistakenly mis-flashed Sigmatel devices.
The player has a 102*32 pixel screen, a 5-way joystick, play(stop) and A-B buttons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us