Ipod help/question...

Username: Fehyone

Post Number: 1
Okay, twice now I've plugged my Ipod into my computer. It works fine everything is connected everything is wonderful. On my computer iTunes says it is done updating, BUT the "Do Not Disconect" sign is still blinking on my iPod. I can't eject my iPod I get a message that says something is using the same software. So I shut down my computer and disconnect..I wanted to make sure this was OK and not damaging anything. Also I've left the computer on and the ipod plugged in for DAYS without the do not disconnect sign going off. Is this normal??

One more thing...I know checked music is downloaded to iPod, does that mean it's downloading everything in iTunes everytime you connect?

Unregistered guest
I have a 20gb ipod that has been installed properly and works great and everything. My sister recently got a 30gb ipod and we are having trouble installing her's onto the one computer. Can 2 ipods be installed on the one so we each have out onn library of music etc?? When my sisters was put on it almost appeared as if it over righted mine and then when we tried putting it on as a different user it still wouldn't work!

Anonymous

I just bought an ipod shuffle. I installed itunes and plugged the ipod in the usb port and dragged songs onto the ipod following the directions in the manual. The amber light is blinking on the ipod when it is plugged into the computer - the book says that I need to press eject. I do that and the light becomes solid. When I try to use the ipod shuffle when it is not connected to the computer, no music plays - I have the battery light showing green and charged, but no music. Help!

Unregistered guest
itunes says mu ipod is updated but when i take the plug out theres no music in it

Username: Confuzed_simon

Plano, Texas USA

Post Number: 10
Janelle Burnham, have you tried to eject it from the task bar, and tell it to eject, if that does not work ither, you should be able to shut down your computer complty and properly, through start turn off, and it will be fine, i know why you aksed it can get confuzing

confuzed simon
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us