Samsung SCH-A970

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 214
Any thoughts on this phone???

Honestly, I was the biggest fan of this phone when i first heard about it... 2 MP, 2x optical zoom, SD slot, rotating screen, unlimited video time, etc.

I then learned one HUGE, HUGE downside to this phone, you can't take pictures/record videos with the phone closed.

This alone has made me not want to get this phone.
Even if it has all of those features i named above, and things i just found out about like Voice txting, and an MP3 player.

I'll keep my VX 8000 and be able to take videos and pics with the phone closed. Its way less obvious if you are taking a pic of a hott chic if the phone is closed and your hand covers the outside screen.... as opposed to the phone open... thats way to obvious. Same thing with chics with skirts on stairs....way to obvious. The SCH-A970 would have been PERFECT for this if you could record videos while closed, becuz the lens is on the side... But no, it has to be open.... hmmm i wonder if it will be obvious that your taking a video with the screen rotated to the side and its held like a Freakin camcorder....

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us