Ipod- apple logo keeps flashing

Username: Michael_349

Post Number: 1
my ipod turns on then the apple comes on then turns of. it wont stop itjust keeps going. i tried reseting it. how can i fix this?
Thx on advance

LeeLee
Unregistered guest
Maybe you didn't properly eject your ipod.
That happened to me. I had to restore it to factory settings. http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=60983
You'll lose any songs you have on it. I had to do this twice because for some reason when I ejected ipod from Windows Me the "do not disconnect" sign kept flashing forever. The OK to disconnect sign never appeared so I unplugged it (gasp, how fragile, sometimes I forget to disconnect my camera and it never freezes or crashes).
Then that stupid apple kept flashing and so I restored it on my brothers laptop, he has XP.
So after I restored it I connected it to my PC. When I was done using Ephpod I ejected the ipod. Windows Me shows that I ejected properly, and the drive for the ipod disappears but the ipod never got the message, so again I unplugged it without the 'OK to disconnect' sign, and I had to restore it to factory settings again. That was the only way I was able to get my ipod to stop flashing that apple. Hope this helps you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us