IPOD shuffle Inop

Username: Aahacker

Redmond, Wa Us

Post Number: 1
Hoping for some ideas.
Shuffle wont play. Will plug into USB and appears to charge, but won't turn on when removed. Also does not show up as a 'source on Itunes". It will power up if I turn it on while on the USB, and will continue to work if I pull it out, but if I turn it off and then back on it will not power up.
have followed reset proceures, reloaded software for it and Itunes all to no avail. Next step is to reboot the whole thing and lose the load, but I wanted to try here and see if anyone had any ideas.
Thnx

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3741
Sounds like your batteries are dead. iPod has lot of battery issues, have it replaced.

Tracy K
Unregistered guest
I have an iPod shuffle, problem. The case is, I downloaded my tunes form limewire to my iTunes but they did not go to my Library in iTunes. It goes to a playlist "Limewire tunes", i can listen to them but I cannot download it to my iPod because it is not in my Itunes library.

Help! Help me please...u don't understand. i need to us my iPid, its been a week since I got it.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3746
Do this...
Start iTunes
Go to "FIles"
Click on "Add Files to Library" or "Add Folder to Library"
From there you will get a prompt.
Chose the drive where your stolen music is located.

From ther you can transfer your stolen music in the iTunes library.

Okay little thief, go try it and if it doesnot work, that is too bad. Next time try paying legally and maybe it will be easier.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us