DYNEX DVD Players Suck & Best Buy too

Unregistered guest
I bought 2 Dynex portable DVD players for my ADULT children for Christmas. My Son's is still working but My daughters just stopped reading the dvd's. I called Dynex and they said the store was still responsible. I Went back to BEST BUY and they said NOPE its the Companies problem, I called the company again and they said they couldnt' help me. WHAT THE HECK. I paid GOOD MONEY for these and Now I can't use one of them!!! I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING from DYNEX or BEST BUY AGAIN.. Whatever happened to CUSTOMER SERVICE and the CUSTOMER iS ALWAYS RIGHT? if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them... thanks for listening

Frank B
Unregistered guest
The same thing happened to me! Dynex portable DVD players really S T I N K!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

WASTE ..WASTE....Dynex DVD Players...are WASTE....Just Waste of Money.

Please don't BUY DYNEX Products.....NO Support Nothing....

Just Waste of time !!!!!!

derek2005
Unregistered guest
isnt dynex just the name that best buy gives to all its generic stuff? im pretty sure that they are the only ones who sell dynex. so it's likely that they are in fact the same company.

Naimcint
Unregistered guest
well... first off teh 1 year warrenty is through dynex and not best buy. Best Buy honors ANY issues that happen within 30 days, and offer on the majority of their products a 3 year Performance Service Plan, just for your kind of problem. If you would have pruchased this protection, the Geek Squad would check it out of send it to service and get it repaired (providing nothing was spilt on it or it was dropped) FREE OF CHARGE. That is the reason you pruchase a plan. People like you give a bad rep for stores when in fact, the store has put in place numerous numerous ways for you to counter the chance that a manufacturer sucks. So....

If you're unwilling to spend the money to make the store care for more than thirty days, shut the heck up

dcohen
Unregistered guest
derek - dynex is a bestbuy brand
naimcint said it right, you are a bumbling idiot. just because bestbuy owns the company doesnt mean the rules change; you get a 1 yr warranty through dynex. some dynex products are fixed through bestbuy, but most arent. shouldve bought the replacement plan retard.

Dynex Sucks
Unregistered guest
Naimcint & dcohen, you two are knuckle heads....If Best Buy sells it they should be willing to look out for the product they sell. They are the idiots who will let their names suffer for such junk, not some no named DVD provider. You try to trust major stores who provide this stuff, then you find out they are just selling junk....I am all for a boycott of this junk.

ya kazol !
Unregistered guest
<h1>dynex dvd media is ok and cheap-bought 75 DVD+R and 25 CD-R bundled for ~$3 on black friday sale.</h>

ya kazol !
Unregistered guest

dynex dvd media is ok and cheap-bought 75 DVD+R and 25 CD-R bundled for ~$3 on black friday sale.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us