Need help lyra 1028

Anonymous

i just got this unit and it came witha cd for music match so thats the program im using i uploaded 3 songs to the unit and then erased them
and for some reason now it says ive used almost all free space when in reality i dont even have any songs on it except for the demo it came with .

when i go to music match it says erase but theres nothing to erase but it says i only have about 12 mb left hows that possible if i dont have nothing saved on the unit can some one please help me?? i tried to restart the whole unit over but when i do i still have this problem the instructions arent to clear on reformatting the unit i need help

Username: Masterp19

Manchestor , New jersey United states

Post Number: 2
dude u might have to ty to format the drive. that might solve the problem.

Unregistered guest
hey, everbody, I got my lyra rd1028a a month ago and desided to put new firmware on it. acedentilly i loaded the wrong one on it. when i first put the firmware on it the screen read "usb trasfer" then changed to "usb connected" after I was done installing the firmware the screen changed to "usb konnected" and it shut off. no matter what it won't turn on and the computer wont reconize it. theres also no firmware acually made for this one so now i couldn't install one. what do i do? Plz help! e-mail me w/ answers

Username: Styles24

Post Number: 1
I am in need of the install software for an RCA Lyra 1080. If anyone could send this to jaimestyles@hotmail.com it would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
I have a RCA RD1028A mp3 player. It worked fine until one day I installed different music. What I get now is a screen that says Rca and nothing else. It also won't shut off. I have to take the batteries out to have it turn off. It won't respond to any of the other buttons. It also won't play the music that is loaded unto it unless its hooked up to the computer. It will also download new music and play when it's hooked up to the computer. I haven't had it long. But can't find the receipt to return it to the store. I have gone to RCA.com and they have a download for the RD1028 but not RD1028A. Is there anyway to reformat the RD1018A or am I now the owner of another piece of junk from RCA?

Username: Hengel

Farmers Branch, Tx United State

Hello, everybody. I got my lyra RD1028A about a month ago. I loaded 15 songs. Now, I'm to down load more songs and it goes USB CONNECT and then TRANSFER and it does it over again. After a while it gives me a message DISK PROBLEM. Is anybody knows what to do please help me with this situation please. My e-mail is Hengels27@yahoo.com

Anonymous

hey i need help with my lyra RD1028A i can not delete my songs can someone help me maybe explain it a different way??? plz help

Username: Funnyinparis

Paris, Illinois Usa

I just downloaded four songs onto the 1028a and now when I try to put more songs on it the computer will not recognize the mp3 player. Anyone know what is going on?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us