Help with ipod and itrip

Jessizzle
Unregistered guest
I downloaded the itrip software that came with my ipod and it filled my whole library up with stations and I dont want them there what do I do I have no idea what is going on please help

Username: Jimmy0908

Post Number: 1
I have the same problem, any ideas much appreciated. Also, my bro has the new Sony Vaio Pocket. Anyone any idea on when a new Firmware update is coming out? He has the version that allows you to play Mp3's without converting them. He has heard a new version is coming out soon though, where you can play games etc. Any idea anyone?
Much appreciated

Bronze Member
Username: Halby

Parsippany, NJ

Post Number: 54
delete the ones u dont use

Unregistered guest
Hello Everyone Please Help.
I Could not transfer (import) music files from my computer to (Ipod) Itunes library. The Music files works fine with Windows Media Player but when I try to import to the Itunes library, the Itunes didn't see it. What did I do wrong? Please HELP.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3237
Check the file extension and format of the music you want to transfer and see if they are compatible with the iPod. If not, you have coinvert it to a format that the ipod can read.

buckethead05
Unregistered guest
i rebooted my computer and lost my itunes library so i re installed my ipod and put new songs on but i cant add them songs unless i replace them with my old songs. does any1 no how 2 add them?

Unregistered guest
the itrip having its stations all loaded into the itunes library, and in the songs list on the ipod is extremely irritating. There must be a way to take themout of the songs list and have it set so that they only show up in the play list and nowhere else. Is there a way to set the pod so that only certain playlist show up in the songs list? and is there a way to do tha same thing on itunes so that the radio stations are not in your library? Apple really should have thought that one through a little better, cuz its very obnoxious. Anyone who can help me out there? Or is itunes and ipod just set up to piss people like me off.

2345234wtgsdgfgsdg
Unregistered guest
all you have to do is make a smart playlist in itunes... that says artist does not include griffin tech. make it update automatically.. and then shuffle and use that playlist while driving

Unregistered guest
hello people,
i had the same problem how do i get the smart list onto my i-pod and when it is on shuffle not play the i-trip songs...
also any idea how i can get my limewire tunes onto my i-pod as they are just in i-tunes but cant get them in my i-pod???
cheers guys?

Jackhoffman
Unregistered guest
I bought and itrip, followed instructions on creating a playlist. can't get it to work on any channel. best buy said bring it in and for $30 they wuold get it running. anyone know what the problem is?

Unregistered guest
I have a simialar problem, my itrip was working just fine, nothing changed and now the LED is on but i can't pick it up on any frequency and i've tried almost all of them! Is there something to do other than buying a new one?

Unregistered guest
I have the same problem was working fine then all of the sudden just stops working

Jimmyy
Unregistered guest
Same - iTrip was doin OK now - cactus all stations

s. fen
Unregistered guest
alright, i understand all the other problems but i have a larger one.... in my opinion. i have the fifth generation ipod (the one that plays video and such and has a color screen), anyway the itrip wont go into the earphone jack because of the little chip thing, there's no slot for that, does anyone know if there is a solution for this or am i just screwed and cant ever use an itrip?

kat 143
Unregistered guest
Can Antone help, i recently bought a Itrip but cant get it to play on any fm radio. I can tell the radio is reciving the transmission but no music is playing very fustrating.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2455
Return it or exchange it.

felicia
Unregistered guest
how do i get songs off of limewire on to my i-pod

Username: Libbie

Post Number: 4
I have found that the iTrip is overrated. I purchased one for my 5G 30GB iPod and I ended up going to Best Buy and buying a $30 FM transmitter. I have had no problems, it even works on the low stations. I also have a charger that came with it, so I can charge the transmitter from the DC jack in my car, so no need for batteries.
The brand is Dynex, model dx-mp3fm

Anonymous

hi, ok i have an ipod generation 1 but i have ZERO wires and stuff for it. I also have a iMac with itunes. I was just wondering if anybody could helpme and tell me what i have to buy to make it work because the Apple UK website is completely inadequate. It would be greatly appreciatted

Username: Valentino

Post Number: 2
dose the itrip only work with ipods?? if anyone knows.

Unregistered guest
OK GUYS, I GOT AN IPOD SHUFFLE FOR FREE BY GETTING TELUS HIGH SPEED, I HAVE LIKE ALL THE SONGS I WANT ON LIMEWIRE BUT I CANT GET THEM ONTO THE ITUNES PLAYLIST SO THAT I CAN LOAD EM ONTO MY IPOD!ANY IDEA HOW I COULD GET EM ON MY IPOD? PLEASE HELP ME IM DESPRATE!

Unregistered guest
OK GUYS, I GOT AN IPOD SHUFFLE FOR FREE BY GETTING TELUS HIGH SPEED, I HAVE LIKE ALL THE SONGS I WANT ON LIMEWIRE BUT I CANT GET THEM ONTO THE ITUNES PLAYLIST SO THAT I CAN LOAD EM ONTO MY IPOD!ANY IDEA HOW I COULD GET EM ON MY IPOD? PLEASE HELP ME IM DESPRATE!

Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest
never mind guys i fugured it out!

Unregistered guest
someone please help me! i just bought an itrip for my ipod 5G video 30GB and when i attach it to my ipod, and turn my music on nothing happens! does this mean its a dud? i bought it on ebay so i am quite worried! someone please help me!!! thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us