MP3 Issues

Nikolao
Unregistered guest
OK Ive actually got two questions here. Im afraid the answer to both is "its hopeless" but I dont want to give up.

1- I got a Rio Nitrus as a gift, and it just suddenly quit working, for no reason. I replaced the power cord, and no one at the official site would help me at all.

2- My mother bought a tiny MP3 player at a yard sale. I cant get it to do anything. It takes a AAA battery (which i replaced with a brand new one) and it began working.... sort of. Its acting verry erratic. However, my mother didnt realize that there may have been an installation disc involved, and the woman she bought it from made no mention. On top of that, there is no brand name to be found on the little bigger either!

Any one with any helpful advice would very greatly appreciated!

Nikolao
Unregistered guest
edit: the MP3 player is not a "litter bigger" its a little BUGGER ^___^ teehee

Nikolao
Unregistered guest
So... I guess no one is considerate enough to want to try and help me then? Nice, OK then.

Unregistered guest
hi is there any words ect on the item?inside the battery case maybe.go to any shop web site check out the one you have and identify it,that way you can then look up the details you want.

Nikolao
Unregistered guest
Well... That sounds good and all, but the ONLY words on the inside of the battery case/door/etc is "MADE IN CHINA." Ive been looking around for a matching pic, with no results. Do you have AIM? This would be easier to do if we could really talk. If not thats ok. Thanks for your assistance.

mikesays
Unregistered guest
Get a new one.

Anonymous

Thats why you dont buy things like that at yard sales
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us