Need Help with mp3's

Username: Kristen

Post Number: 1
My sister bought me a CD/MP3 player, it's a Durabrand, but recently I have been experiencing too much troubles with some mp3's, when my mp3 player start playing, I chose random (really don't like a sequencyal playing) and in some song start skipping parts of the song or just stop playing and continue to the next one.

I have already played this cd's in 5 mp3/cd players and has the same problem, could it be that the songs have some kind of protection?

I don't recall knowing about there been something like that, I do know about protections of mp3 to cda, but for mp3 player, never heard about it.

And if is there a protection, how can it be broken, I already double checked that the cd is well burnet and the song has the bitrate that the mp3 player accepts, please need help

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2991
Check the mp3 file that you used and see if it is complete. I know a lot of people that don't even check their mp3 files if the songs are complete.

Or it could be bad recording using bad media. Next time when writing to the CD, use a slower write speed and don't use generic CDs. And when writing, make sure that there are no other programs running in the background. Or it could be that your CD is just dirty.

Username: Kristen

Post Number: 2
Well, my cd is clean.
Never thought about the option of recording the cd at a slower speed, 'll try that.

About the quality of the cd, I only use remarked brands of cd, specially Sony, TDK adn Imation, and the mp3's are stored in a TDK cd, so, don't think is the quality of the cd, but 'll keep in mind

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Unregistered guest
i bought an mp3 player and when i downloaded music on it it only plays 10 seconds of each song can u help me please

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3058
check the file on the mp3 player and make sure that the file is the same size as what you have on your computer.

Check the settings on your mp3 player to make sure that it is set to play the full file and not samples, much like a preview.

Username: Smudge69549

Cambridge

hi bought my kids mp3 players presuming they would know how to get the music from the pc to the mp3 players but they dont!!!, the kids dont know that i dont know how to do it,... obviously i dont, cos im 36 (tapes were a lot easier!!!) was wonderin if any one could spare the time to give me an idiot guide on how to do this (id look cool to the kids) thanx smudge GB

Anonymous

can you help me please i have a mp3 layer and it only hold up to 20 songs i have heard that you can do summit to upgrade it do you no how i can do it

Jeff B. Skeptikal
Unregistered guest
Paul, ever try reading the manual? Or will that lower your "cool" factor or something?

Anonymous

I have an RCA lyra 2760 jukebox and everytime i try to turn it on it says file load failed, does anyone know how to fix this or where to download the files or software to fix this problem

Username: Hypz_pks

how do you delete songs from an mp3 player

Anonymous

while i was trying to put more music onto my mp3 player all of my files got erased. Is there a way to bring them back?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us