RCA Lyra RD2010B Help needed. @.@

Username: Nekomika

Post Number: 1
My fluffy kitty was chewing on something she wasn't suposed to while I was downloading songs to my player. I turned to fetch what she was knawing on and triped over the usb cord. Now it's saying 5 of my files are "corupt" and I can't delete them off the player. @.@

Help mwe. ;o;

Unregistered guest
I am having problems turning on my mp3 player ... I used to be able to turn it on but when I press the on button, it doesnt work. I am also having problems downloading music ... like I said ... I used to have music but now its being stupid and wont work ... HELP!

Unregistered guest
I am having problems turning on my mp3 player ... I used to be able to turn it on but when I press the on button, it doesnt work. I am also having problems downloading music ... like I said ... I used to have music but now its being stupid and wont work ... HELP!

Unregistered guest

Anonymous

I accidentally recorded stuff from the radio onto my Lyra RD2010B. The problem is they are talking up space and cannot be erased.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us