Help with sigmatel 1gb mp3 player

Tara
Unregistered guest
im having problems adding tracks to my husbands player, its 1gb, the tracks appear to go onto the player when connected to the comp but when the player is turned on it registers only 224 tracks, no matter how many more i add after that it only sees and plays 224 sometimes even deducts track numbers when more are added , now, ive tested a little by adding to his player my folder of tracks that i have on my mp3 player, i have 256 tracks,my player sees and plays them all, when added to my husbands it sees 224 tracks, so im thinking its not some error with the tracks as my tracks register the same as his folder of tracks, i sent the player back to the manufacturer as we thought it could be faulty but now the replacement player is exactly the same as the last,
its not a matter of memory as the player says there is over 600mb of memory left yet it will not add any more tracks but is there a limit on the length of total time all the tracks are regardless of how much memory is left??
if anyone has any ideas about what the problem could be id be very greatful,this is driving me nuts!
if its something that im doing thats really stupid then feel free to laugh at me lol
please help!!

Anonymous

i have the same problem except i can only fit 130 tracks on to my creative muvo n200 1gb but i too have 600mb spare memory. so i sent it back thinking it was faulty creative sent me a replacement so i tryed that and the exact same problem. so i got a refund and bought a oled 1gb mp3 player off ebay got it and the exact same problem. sent from hong kong so i will just keep it but i think it must be something to do with my system.

Emz
Unregistered guest
I dont no how to add music to my mp3 player. I was told to copy the songs n drag them onto the player, but I dont no how to. Ne ideas?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us