Play problem with Creative Muvo Micro N200

AmyL
Unregistered guest
I have a Muvo Micro N200 that is marvelous, EXCEPT that all of a sudden, a month or so after I got it, it now has a problem: when I am in play mode and one song ends the next song starts playing right after it (which is normal)--however, if I scroll to the next song when one song is playing then it loads up the next song but DOES NOT play it. I have to hit the play button to get it to start up. That gets old quick. Does anyone know a way to fix this problem?

Unregistered guest
Did u tried to update de firware? Im going to buy one of this and if u have tips mail-me.
pedro__anjos@hotmail.com

turkeydawg64
Unregistered guest
I am having a lot of trouble with mine. I have loaded up the most recent f/w. It still turns off when it shuffles to a certain folder. If I delete that folder and upload it again, then it works again. But then some other folder becomes the 'bad' one. I have tried removing all the folders and formatting the drive. No luck.

Anonymous

I'm having problems with mine as well. Updated to the latest firmware and the problems have just got worse. It'll play fine for a few hours, then suddenly turn off and refuse to come back on again. I'll turn off the backlight to get rid of that hissing noise, but it'll turn itself back on randomly.

My minidisc player hasn't given me one single problem for the 2 years i've owned it. Shame this device will find itself being replaced by older technology at this rate!

Unregistered guest
i got problem to with muvo, it used to work perfectly but suddenly when i start it up, it doesnt say the name of the track that is playing, but "section 1 of 1" it plays the music but i cant change the volume or go to other song and.. i cant turn it of! i have to put out the battery for 1 sec. than its back out. if i restart it, its the same.. "section 1 of 1" ..anyone a solusion? or is this somekind of lock? help plz

its the creative muvo N200 512mb

Unregistered guest
PROBLEM SOLVED!

for all those with the same or simulair problem;

install the latest frmwire!

moviesdude3
Unregistered guest
My N200 worked just fine till about 2 days ago, it just shut off and i havent been able to get it to start on since. I tried fresh batteries and everything. !?!?!?! what can i do?

boatswain
Unregistered guest
Dear friends,please help me,if anybody can!
I had been using my Muvo N200 for 3 days when suddenly it displayed "no music"! i just can not load music,cause it fails to recognise music tracks.
Just no music - and that is all.
All other functions seem to be ok,i can transfer files,write on it,but then player fails to play the music.
"NO MUSIC ":-((((
can anybody help me?

P.S. Sorry for my poor English

tjkoi
Unregistered guest
I just bought Creative 1GB MUVO N200 , but i have problem with USB connection. It's always get disconnected while i plug to computer. Pls tell me if anyone know how to fix the problem :-( Thank you.

To frederik >>

Where i can download that firmware? thank you again !!

Unregistered guest
I have a problem with my boyfriend's MuVo, while triying to unplug it from my computer (wherefrom I had downloaded some music) when I try to stop it, windows tells me that it is unsafe to proceed. I have been triying to unplug my MuVo for almost an HOUR!! what can I do? Is anybody able to tell me what is the matter? is it just that my computer is a bit slow? Or does it mean that the MuVo is to some extent DEAD? Thanx a lot.

moviesdude3
Unregistered guest
It seems to me, Theres alot of people here with problems not answers, SO PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY FIND THE ANSWERS, im desperate i dont want the money i spent on my player to go down the drain!
My Problem:My N200 worked just fine till about 2 days ago, it just shut off and i havent been able to get it to start on since. I tried fresh batteries and everything. !?!?!?! what can i do?

Unregistered guest
I think I might be having the same problem as you moviesdude3, my player will display "Creative" and turn blue, but it will not actually start up.

CanadianJoker
Unregistered guest
Yea, mine goes on for like 3 seconds and then turns off, unless I keep moving through settings songs etc.

Anonymous

when i try to change a song on my muvo N200 mp3 player it just shuts off what should i do?

Jothi
Unregistered guest
Hey boatswain, i've got the SAME problem with my creative Muvo. So, did you find any solution? if u do, PLEASE inform me, k? if i do, i'll definitely share it wid u. PLease...mine is only 2 days old!

solution
Unregistered guest
hi everyone ,the best think you can do is to upgrade the firmware.Download the latest from creative website.press the play button while u connect to the usb and keep it for 10 sec.then realese and run the firmware upgrade.MAKE SURE U HAVE THE MUVO DRIVERS INSTALLED.This should fix the common problems otherwise u may need to contact creative

Jussi
Unregistered guest
Hey, I also have that n200 and the problems...
My player did the same shut-down-when-start

One solution worked for my player: delete all mp3s with variable bitrate or convert them into normal mp3s.
About the problem: Whenever I entered into folder which had one or more mp3s with variable bitrate it shut down. And sometimes when I tried to power it up it shut down right from the start because those new improved mp3s.

Strange thing is that my player used to play those files... and it still keeps shutting down when I try to enter the info section in settings.

So hope this helps some of you..

Unregistered guest
Ya I have a problem with mine too. Except the menu doesn't work. After I put so many songs on all the old ones go weird. It counts the first 8 seconds of a song, then just shows jap characters, and it sounds like every song has distortion on it.

Then I go to get it replaced. I threw away me receipt after 3 months because it was working fine. But after I threw it out everything has gone down hill. But is there some parth or something I can transfer onto it that will fuix this problem?

SOLUTION
Unregistered guest
why don't u read above??UPGRADE FIRMWARE!

sairento kaosu
Unregistered guest
hi, my creative muvo n200 keeps turning off when i select "music" or many other options on the menue. sombody please help: email me darkspider0112@aol.com

mymuvoispinkandcool
Unregistered guest
My Muvo, 256 mb, suddenly has stopped playing. Everytime I switch to a diffrent song it stops and when I push the play button it goes to a diffrent song but it still won't play. After a few times of scrolling back and forth threw my mp3 files it will play but it won't play threw all my songs. After one or two songs it will stop again making me go through this process again. Also it skips the songs that I have on it ((I only have about 25 and it hold up to 64)). Can Anyone help me?

Jussi
Unregistered guest
Yep, the Firmware is the solution, tought my win98 couldn't install it. But when I tried with WinXP it worked. And all the problems disappeared. So just get the firmwire from creative.com.

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX IT
Unregistered guest
PROBLEM/SOLUTION

PROBLEM- Micro Turns Off Any Time A Button Is Pushed.

SOLUTION- UPDATE DRIVER/FIRMWARE AND FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS FROM THE CREATIVE SUPPORT KNOWLEDGE
BASE

http://dmzweb4.europe.creative.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=633,E=000000000 0079986908,K=5537,Sxi=1,VARSET=ws:http://us.creative.com/,case=1722,Question3109 =obj(3016):obj(2397)

Unregistered guest
Hi im having a similar problem with my creative muvo n200 256mb player, it was working fine untill a couple days when all of a sudden it showed it as being locked, when i unlock it it doesn't play n if i keep pressing play it just simply turns off, any suggestions ??????

Anonymous

My partner's N200 just 'bombed out' and ? warranty as I had bought it from overseas via Internet. I read this and other forums and the only thing to do was to upgrade f/w. N200 now works just fine. Follow PRECISELY "how to" upgrade f/w and that should solve most problems. Good luck.

Wildough the WonderDog
Unregistered guest
I'm thinking that the whole flacidware upgrade is secondary to the fact that when you install it, you're reloading everything. Mine quit on me after a month. Just going through the whole "Recovery Mode" process will reload and reformat it. Might as well get the latest firmware while your at it though since you're gonna have to reload all your files either way.

Maxpower.ca
Unregistered guest
Guys,

Upgrade the firmware. I just did it and all is fine, if not better. MuVo N200

http://ca.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp?DriverLang=1033&searchStri ng=n200&Image1.x=21&Image1.y=13

You might have to run these instructions twice for it to work.

sally allbottome
Unregistered guest
Is Creative Rubbish or what?!
My MuVo tx fm refuses to be switched on - it just flashes creative.
I'm not impressed - wish I'd got an ipod instead!

lisa bettiet
Unregistered guest
hi, i bought mine this past summer, and it has been working great until yesterday, everytime i push the volume buttons, the thing just turns off by itself. How do i get that fixed? Please help. thanks

Username: Gursharan

Post Number: 1
Every time i turn on my creative muvo N200 256mb mp3 player it says file system error and turns back off again in 5 seconds. How do i fix this problem.

Ava_Banana
Unregistered guest
Do people not read the posts above.............

........I had exactly the same problems listed here.........turning off when pressing any button.....and turning off after just a couple of seconds.......I installed the latest version of firmware (released Sept 05) and it is fine again.....

Armin Snooze
Unregistered guest
i'm getting sick of this! u just upgraded to the latest firmware version, 1.16.02 and the maximum volume is limited to 25, before i did this i had 30 as the maximum volume value. this is absolutely stupid. !!/&"A%/A creative.

the good thing about the muvo n200 is like luck in case of bad luck: the small pin on the battery cap breaks very easily!!! creative just sent me a replacement cap for no free, not bad...

but how the hell can i again get full volume? is there any american firmware for 1.16.02 out that does not have the limitation?

d_______
Unregistered guest
i was gonna upgrade the firmware, but after reading this
[...1.16.02 and the maximum volume is limited to 25...]

its like, woa forget about it.. maybe mine has an old firmware but my maximum volume setting is 40.

can anyone give a confirmation about the volume setting change? thanks.

Katsuhiko
Unregistered guest
The Creative Muvo N200 is an excellent definition of flawed. Counting this forum and others I've been on, there are literally hundreds (high) of owners with problems with this thing. My inital problem was the unit shutting down when touching the scroll button. I went on their site and followed all the steps to load new driver and firmware. The thing will not go into recovery mode. Emailed tech support, all they did was repeat info on their support site. They suggested I send unit back for a fee of $25. I bought this thing four months ago and now they want to charge me $25 to fix it. There's probably a good reason there's only a 3 month warranty. I would urge that Creative admit this product is flawed and issue a recall.

Anonymous

I have the same experience...

My Creative Muvo N200 turns right off when I press the turn on button. Replaced with new batteries and no resolution. I went on their site and followed all the steps to load new driver and firmware. It won't go into recovery mode either. I also emailed tech support, with copied instructions from their Knowledge Base site with additions of error prompts and messages which basically loops. The tech wrote back with the same instructions that I quote them on!!!! DUH!!!! I got it from their own CREATIVE MUVO N200 site!!!! I only had mine for 3 weeks!

dorrian
Unregistered guest
how do i get a replacement cap for the battery cover? mine broke...its very easy to break! i was very careful with it!! please let me know! thanks

Username: Yourjonah

Hi, I have had my Muvo N200 for exactly one year and it has stopped working completely. The problem is when i switch it on, it lights up and then switches off again. Ive taken it apart to see if the switch was okay but the same problem happens when holding down the switch inside the player ... has anyone any ideas how i might be able to repair this problem or has it happened to anyone else?

annoyed
Unregistered guest
HI, my Creative Muvo2 FM (5gb) just locked up the other day while i was listening to it.
now it won;t load up becasue it freezes on the Muvo2 screen. Recovery mode locks up too when i try to scan files, format all, or upgrade firware!
Can anyone help me solve this problem?
thanks

Anonymous

WOW, I installed the firmware for MY mUVO N200 and it is now working wonderully, the problem was that it switches off once I choose the MP3 mode
Thanks GUYs

Anonymous

Out of curiosity has anybody had problems with the sound? My player has been working fine until a couple of weeks ago. All of a sudden only one earphone had full sound; the other side was audible but very faint. I've used different headsets, changed the battery, etc. The thing that I find odd is that it works perfectly fine if I'm listening to the radio. So obviously it's the MP3 portion of the player that's not working. I'm worried about downloading the new firmware, as the previous posts suggest, as it seems to be causing more problems.
I only just bought it in July 2005 and frankly I don't want to spend money to replace it. This is typically the main reason why I don't buy the new fancy gadgets right away, as I'm always afraid this type of thing is going to happen. I should have stuck with my CD player...

Anonymous

hai,i'm new here.i have creative muvo2 fm 5gb.my problem is i/o device error when connecting to pc.i'm using window xp.before this there's no problem connecting to pc.any idea...thx..

Dan "Tech Genius"
Unregistered guest
The volume changing from 40 to 30 to 25 doesn't mean anything. I tried this with multiple firmware versions. It doesn't limit the volume level, Creative just reduced the amount of levels so it doesn't take as long to change the volume.

As for recovery mode, make sure you follow the directions exactly and it will work properly. Hold the Play/Pause/Power button and plug the USB cable in before the N200 powers up. Continue to hold the button until your PC starts the "Found New Device" wizard. Follow the wizard and allow it to automatically install the hardware. Make sure you have installed the Creative Mass Storage Drivers, as not all PCs have the drivers by default. After the device is detected in Recovery Mode and it has installed the driver, click the firmware installer.

Here's the Creative Mass Storage Drivers: http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download2.asp?Product=10737&dlcentric=8 983&Product_Name=MuVo+Micro&OSName=Windows+XP

Here's the latest firmware:
http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download2.asp?Product=10737&dlcentric=9 147&Product_Name=MuVo+Micro&OSName=Windows+XP

Also, make sure to FORMAT your N200 with the firmware update utility before using it.

Anonymous

thanks man.....i was going to the shop where i bought it to change it for another or change it for another player.....but i searched here and everything went ok....i like this player because im a fan of nice quality music....and other players dont match this one...

Muvo N200 user
Unregistered guest
I had a similar problem because mine would just turn itself off and when i switched it back on it just turned off again. Can anybody please help or else i am considering buying a new one, but really dont want to spend the money.

Unregistered guest
Alright I've been reading a helluva a lot of these to try and figure out the problem with mine, but it seems to me that no one elses has the same malfunction problems. i've had mine since christmas, but yesterday it started playing almost every other song in a hissing static and turning off at random. and even before that i was unable to change the folders or the play mode from my player itself I had to do it via through connection. I don't know if it's perhaps a defective song. I tested various headphones, and it Is coming from the player itself, and I did change the batteries. it seems to me an upgrade might not be the right solution for this
if anyone would be willing to help i'd be much appreciated
thank you ,
tes.

Thankfull
Unregistered guest
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I have spent at least 6 hours trying to fix the "turn off" problem with my N200. The knowledge base solution didn't work. Reloaded everything on brand new computer, tried the firmware and driver updates etc... I was literally at the stone age solution stage (smash the thing with a hammer and go buy anything but a creative product to replace it !).

Dan the "tech genius" is just that. Followed his steps (drivers first, firmware second, recovermode etc.) and suddenly I am back in business.

Overall my whole experience was disappointing with this product or should I say the company. Hey, its only a 100.00 Cdn item but the attitude I got from the store and creative is "you bought it in July and expect us to do something about it in January ?!"

Mlod
Unregistered guest
I updated the firmware in my MuVo N200 to 1.20.04, formatted the player (exactly as said on this group) and... sometimes it still refuses to switch on.

Then I have to remove the batteries, connect to the computer via USB port, disconnect, put the batteries back and I can turn it on again. Interestingly, if I do not remove the batteries, the computer does not recognise the player.

Did you have that problem? How did you solve it?

Anonymous

Thanks to all of your problems, I've solved mine...My N200 was locking up when it first started to play, sometimes froze to the point I needed to pull the battery. I did the driver. the firmware, and the recovermode and it works??? Yaaa, I'm back in business. Volume thing went from 40 to 25, but heck I don't think there's any difference in volume. I've had mine 8 months, it's been great until just now. Thank ya'll so much

julez santana!
Unregistered guest
to fix this problem of that the next song won't play, its probably the song format. i found out that mp3 format songs wouldn'y play with my creative muvo n200. i converted all my songs from mp3 format to wma format. my mp3 now works perfectly! you can re-format the songs using the creative explorer that came in the package with the mp3 player.

Username: Em_ren

Hi, I have a muvo N200, and has just started making a whistleing noise when it plays...any ideas? Its not the headphones or the files, have changed the headphones and the files used to play fine! Have tried taking everything off and back on but no luck!

Username: Ranjitsisa

Hello All,
Seems the whole lot of problems with Creative MuVo N200 deals with player restarting, not getting on, etc...

Here are few basic steps that I would recommend to get the player in shape (without panic):

FIRST DOWNLOAD
------------------

1. Download the Driver from the following location
http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download2.asp?Product=10737&dlcentric=8 983&Product_Name=MuVo+Micro&OSName=Windows+XP

2. Download the Firmware for the creative player from the following location:
http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download2.asp?Product=10737&dlcentric=9 147&Product_Name=MuVo+Micro&OSName=Windows+XP

TAKE BACKUP
---------------

1. Connect the Creative MuVo N200 player to your PC through USB.

2. Take backup of all data or music that you need.

INSTALL
----------

1. Install the DRIVER as a first thing.
# To install the driver, do the following:

1. Download the MStorage_PCDRV_LB_1_07_00_250.exe file into your local hard disk.
http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download2.asp?Product=10737&dlcentric=8 983&Product_Name=MuVo+Micro&OSName=Windows+XP

(You have already downloaded this file in the above steps)

2. Connect the player to your computer.
3. Double-click the driver file and follow the instructions on the screen.
2. Restart your PC (not necessary, but recommended)

3. Install the FIRMWARE (or rather upgrade the Firmware for the Creative MuVo N200 player)

# To install this firmware upgrade, do the following:

1. Download the MuVoN200_PCFW_LF_1_20_04.exe file into your local hard disk.

(You have already downloaded this file in the above steps)

2. Connect your player to your computer.
3. Double-click the firmware upgrade file.
4. When prompted to set your player in Recovery mode, disconnect your player from your computer.
5. Press and hold the Play button while connecting your player to your computer's USB port.
6. Continue to hold the Play button for about 10 seconds after connecting your player to your computer.
7. Release the Play button when the Find New Hardware dialog box appears on the computer screen.
8. Follow the instructions on the screen to install recovery drivers for your player.
9. Double-click the firmware upgrade file and follow the instructions on the screen.

4. After the Firmware Upgrade, disconnect the Player from the PC and press the ON/PLAY button.
If it does not start, check battery, and try again.

I myself went through a very bad time getting this right, but the above steps worked wonder for me.

Thank you all,
Regards
Ranjit Singh Sandhu
www.aamrita.com
------------------------------
Jewellery Designing, Create your own jewellery, diamond, rings, pendant, www.aamrita.com
Aamrita Arora, http://www.aamrita.com is one stop shop for all your jewellery needs.
Indian, traditional, custom, solitaire, wedding ring, etc

Username: Muvosucks

I tried all of the firmware steps to no avail. I'm on my second one of these (returned the first) but the problem is still there - it always shuts off in the middle of songs. I got so frustrated with this player, I posted my full experience here

Username: Hihihi

WINNIPEG, MANITOBA CANADA

I NEEEDDD HEELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!1 MINE WHEN U ON IT....IF OFFS RIGHT AWAY......SO IT DOESNT START???!!!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASEE!!!!!!!

Post Number: 2
^^^^i tryed the firewam whatever..but my computer deosnt allow it?!!!!!!!!!!!
what do i do?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEEEEELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! !!!

Post Number: 3
THATS IT! IM GOING TO BEST BUY...THEY BETTER FIX IT.

I MEAN WHAT A RIP OFF.....

bye :-)

Username: Potterz

ah cmon ppl!!! i had all these problems and a million times more!!!!!! just update the LATEST FIRMWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! easy as 1-2-3!

Username: Kisiel101

hey i did all steps i installed driivers and everything is correctly but my firmware just doesnt see my n200 :/ what i have to do ? plz help

Username: Visubk

Visakahpatnam, Andhra pradesh India

got problem to with CREATIVE MuVo N200 512mb MP3 player
mine goes switched on it on play for 3 or 4 seconds play and then turns off, unless I keep moving through settings songs etc.
everytime i push the volume buttons, the thing just turns off by itself
How do i get that fixed?

Username: Boojeo

England

I ahve a problem DIFFERENT to all those and its a weird one. I will try the firmware but I want to know what could have caused it. My Creative Muvo n200 1gb will no ,longer play tunes downloaded. I am not talking about ripped off tunes here, but things downloaded direclty from bands websites or Itunes. when I try to play those songs it just omits a very deafening hissssss. How annoying. could it be that an album I have bought has done something to it.?

Username: Dq92

Hurst, Texas USA

I have read just about all three trillion entries and not a one of them seem to have the same problem as me. my Creative is a Creative MuVo N200 w/256 MB and i can turn it on and it has max volume and when i try and get it to play music it skips the tracks like they were scratched Cds none of them were downloaded. they were all ripd from Cds and all of the Cds were fine and still are so then i transfered all the songs onto my computer using the software givin and it said that i only have 246 MB left and then i tried to play all the songs on the coputer and it worked just fine then i tried to transfer them back over onto my MP3 player and it keeps on saying "There was an error while tyring to transfer file" i don't know what to do and i don't think that i am out of warranty i have had it since last August 31 and it was a birthday gift and i don't know what to do. can some one help me?

Username: Zeanu

Guys... I have a Creative MuVo2, not sure about the model. I lost the box and manual due to stupid reasons. I had it for a bit, was very happy with it. 5 gigs is well taken, and high quality sound, and a user's friendly interface, I was really happy.

Thenn all of the sudden while listening to my music, it stopped. Died out, I went home, recharged it, thinking it was that, when I try to turn it on, it freezes at the MuVo2 screen and makes a weird "du-du-du-du-du-du" sound.

My computer doesn't even recognize it anymore.

Can anyone help me out here, please...? I'm with my hands in my hair, I really need this mp3 player, heh.

Thanks in advance.

Username: Thefrog

My Muvo2 FM 5.0GB also freezes at the Muvo2 screen, just without any sounds. Had this once before, and starting up in Recovery Mode and rebooting from there just did the trick. Not this time.... When I connect it to my computer from Recovery Mode it is recognised as a 0 Kb harddrive... Formatting from RM doesn't make it any better.

Any ideas to solve this problem?

(To start it up in Recovery Mode just disconnect the battery, push the top button, reconnect the battery and release the button as soon as the display shows 'Recovery Mode')

Username: Thefrog

Post Number: 2
Update:

After a lot of Cleanups, formatting and rebooting my PC finally recognised the player. I was able to use it as an external harddrive, so I knew communication between my PC and the player was ok.
At that point I replaced the firmware, and that worked well. Now it's starting up again without freezing!

Check http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/ for the latest firmware, download it to your PC, run it and pray!

Username: Naj

Please help. I have tried the steps outlined above, and on the Creative site, and still I get file system error when i try to start the thing.

The problem is, everyone states this:
" 5. Press and hold the Play button while connecting your player to your computer's USB port.
6. Continue to hold the Play button for about 10 seconds after connecting your player to your computer.
7. Release the Play button when the Find New Hardware dialog box appears on the computer screen. "

But I NEVER GET THE FIND NEW HARDWARE BOX.

I've tried everything, uninstalling the driver, reinstalling, every combination you can think of, and nothing works. I know the player is fine as a 'disk' because it hooks up, I can put files on it, i can even play mp3 files off it on my computer. But always when I try to start it up i get FILE SYSTEM ERROR.

I have had this problem before with this poorly designed piece of crap. I have spent endless hour on this. I even found my own post on the subject when searching and tried everything i can remember having done before...including reformatting it.

SO, wht do you do when the 'found new hardware thing never comes up???

Everyone says to install the drivers first. So, windows doesn't need to find new hardware, so it doesn't. the player is clearly connected -- but then when trying the firmware upgrqade, i get a 'searching for device' screen, which has a flashlight for a really long time and comes back with 'no device connected'

this REALLY bites.

can anyone help please?

NJ

Username: Muvosucks2

Help! My MuVo N200 just shuts off when it feels like it. I tried to update the firmware, but when I hold the play button and connect it to my USB cable, the MuVO unit starts to power on and then it shuts off. The screen on the computer has started to detect new hardware, but the unit is dead. If I let go of the play button the unit goes into the USB connection icon but nothing happens with the hardware detection. I have tried upgrading my firmware many time (as I am sure it is the solution to my power off issues), but I can not get the damn unit to take the firmware becouse it keep powering off.

Username: Pamff

Help!! I've got the exact same problem as Nancy Jacobs. I never got the "found new hardware" message when I pressed the Play button before plugging my Muvo in the USB port. But if I don't hold the button the computer can see it as an external drive. Then how can I get the firmware update going???
I'm really stuck. Help me pleaseeee.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us