Lyra Rd1022, Deleting Tracks?

Anonymous

How do I delete songs from my MP3 Player? I can't seem to find it in my instruction manual.

sk8rsparent
Unregistered guest
I bought my son an RD1028RDA for Xmas. We are having the same difficulty. The manual's instructions for deleting songs doesn't work. There isn't an actual delete button on the unit. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2872
You may have to delete the songs by using the computer. If it is connected to the computer, you should be bale to see it as another drive or device. From there, the songs should be seen as a file and can be deleted accordingly.

sk8rsparent
Unregistered guest
Thank you Berny! I will give that a try!! My son was getting so discouraged.

Unregistered guest
Hi i got my RCA lyra MP3 player for my B day and i some how got a corrupt song on it and i didn't know it was corrupt so i deleted it but it is still on their i was wonderinf if anybody could help me find a way to delete this corrupt song.

When i got the Mp3 player i got anpther 64 memory with it and the guy at radio shack said that with this extra memory i would be able to hold about 30 songs but my mp3 player only holds about 18 if ur lucky. Soo i was wondering if i had to enable the memory some how or something. If u can help me please do so cause i am getting annoyed and discouraged over this thing!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us