Rechargeable MP3 Player

Username: Skydragon

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know where I can buy a rechargeable mp3 player that is less than 512mb? I don't mean those that are crappy, and uses the same USB cable for recharging. I looked up on a few big local stores near me and notice only 1 out of 15 mp3 players was rechargeable, but after reading the viewers review it was pure crap. The one that I'm talking about is the Creative MuVo Slim 256MB MP3 Player. Anyway, any suggestion on what I should purchase?

Thanks a lot for all the tips and help.

Unregistered guest
RHOMBA 256MB is of creative. I am also looking for mp3 players rechargeable (it doesn't matter if it's over 256mb). Can you send me any web I can find them.

thank you

Unregistered guest
can you send me the web to my email.

thanks a lot

Bronze Member
Username: Freeringtones

Post Number: 22
The RCA Lyra RD2780 Portable MP3 Player is sweet!

RCA Lyra RD2780 Portable MP3 Player

Unregistered guest
The iRiver iFP-780 and family uses AA batteries. They even has a setting to tell it whether they're use-once (1.5V) or rechargable (1.2V). All models: iFP-780 (128MB), 790 (256), 795 (512), 799 (1GB)

I already had 8 rechargable nimh AA batteries for my cd player. I listen at least half the work week plus two hours a day for the commute and then some, so call it at least 35 hours on three or four batteries: the charger can recharge up to four at once. I toss four batteries in my bag on Monday and I'm fine for the week. In a pinch you can buy a AA somewhere. Why depend on some proprietary power source?

This was just one feature that drove me to the iRiver. Great sound quality is another. OGG support is another (also mp3, wma, asf). Any company that supports open source solutions is likely to be aware of and sympathetic to users about digital rights. (Read: best chance of getting new formats supported via a software upgrade.) I also don't need a separate watch. And if I get bored, I can tune into the FM radio. Seriously, though, check out the reviews online for the details.

Unregistered guest
Looking for mp3 player - beetween £30-40. 512mb or more. Needs headphones. Needs to be rechargeable.

Unregistered guest
hi i am looking for a rechargeable battery mp3 player with around 256-512 MB which is flash based thankyou for your time
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us