IRiver H120 or the new iRiver H10?

Bronze Member
Username: James_the_god

Doncaster, South Yorkshire England

Post Number: 46
I am looking at both of these mp3 players, because I'm going to buy one. However, deciding is the hard part.
Considering the iRiverH120 is nearly a year and a half old this doesn't change anything. It has loads of features, still amazing sound quality compared to today and endless cool things.
The new H10 on the other hand although only 5gb where the H120 is 20gb, has a 256k colour screen and is very small.
Which mp3 would you buy, considering they are both around £200.

robh
Unregistered guest
Hello:

Can the RD2780 playback to a standard TV (assuming the TV had the correct A/V inputs)?

Thx:

RobH

RobH
Unregistered guest
Re: "RD2780 playback to a standard TV..."

Posted this to the wrong thread ---sorry.

RobH

west
Unregistered guest
Jelvis: I'd go with the h120, personally

I own one and for me the extra 15GB more than makes up for the somewhat clunkier joystick (vs touchbar) and the lack of a color screen. It's only slightly thicker than an iPod, looks like something Darth Vader would use, and the sound and features are incredible.

I am awed by the h10, but I don't think the smaller size is enough to justify paying the same amount of money for a quarter the storage and a color screen.

Anonymous

Hello!
I'd like to know where you would buy the h120? I can't really find it anywhere but I wanna buy it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
You can buy the iRiver H120 at its cheapest at amazon.co.uk or com. - depends where you live.

Vince666
Unregistered guest
The H120 is now out of production, you will be lucky to find a store with 1, but i managed to get a hold of one of the last ones. Can't wait for it to arrive.

h10 is the best
Unregistered guest
I have an iriver h10 and it is really good but whenever I put it in its ruber case it crashes. Why?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
'H10 is the best', you wondered why ure mp3 player crashes when you put it in the rubber case. I can only think that the rubber case is preventing you H10 from allowing the heat to escape. This basically means that the environment around the hard disc drives pistons are above their maximum working/safe temperature so the pistons slow down if not stop moving. This would therefore stop your player from functioning.
Also, I decided not to get an iRiver after all, i managed to buy a 4th gen 20gb ipod for £65 and its absoulutely great! Note 'H10 is the best' that i bought a black silicon rubber case for my ipod and it doesn't crash at all. Shame your H10 does because it looks such a nice little player!

pvpolo
Unregistered guest
if interested i have a h120 im willing to sell. it has almost 900 songs that will come on it. it is in great shape, like new.

pvpolo
Unregistered guest
if interested i have a h120 im willing to sell. it has almost 900 songs that will come on it. it is in great shape, like new.

Unregistered guest
Hey pvpolo, I'm interested in buying. What price are you selling it for? My e-mail is Timmaster1@aol.com

disappointed
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I bought my iRiver H10 20gb Red last week, and found a rubber case. Rubber case is too small and H10 does not fit into it. This is just a scam from iRiver that they dont even provide proper case.
-Disappointed.

alex the great
Unregistered guest
i bought one 6 months ago and it broke so they mailed me a new one...2 days of having the new one and it broke...its an H10 5GB i am done with iRiver now. the scroller is just nonstop scrolling down and it wont stop. I dont know how it happened because i never dropped it i never pressed it hard it just started happening
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us