Portable dvd player only playing in black and white

Username: Kimmcg

Post Number: 2
I have a HOMITA 7 inch portable S2153. As of yesterday the color went out on me and now it only plays in black and white. I have adjusted the settings to no avail. Is there anything we did or anything we can do to fix this? I have called HOMITA but they have not returned my calls.
thanks.
Kim

Unregistered guest
I have a 7'' Portable DVD player (Ventura) which I bought a couple of days ago from Woolworths - and it plays in black and white, but I don't know if it should play in colour or not - there were no instructions with it at all. Any advice would be great

Unregistered guest
I have a Ventura 7" portable DVD player and have lost the battery charger. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a new one?

Unregistered guest
I recently bought a Ventura Portable 7" Dvd player and found that it is defective. This is the second Ventura product that I have bought. Neither Ventura product has worked. I have concluded that anyone spending money on Ventura products are definately wasting not only their money but also their time! Anyone else been taken by Ventura crappy products?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2198
goeddebj, try ebay

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2199
ventura does make crappy products

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2200
u get what u pay for

Anonymous

Wow Chauncey you are such a post ho!
Don't you have anything better to contribute to this forum than your multiple posts so you can get your post count up?
You are pathetic!

Unregistered guest
My daughters each have Ventura Portable DVD players and the battery only seems to last for 1 and a half hours so they cannot watch a whole film. Is this usual for Ventura battery packs? do you know where i can purchase new battery packs? the code is BATT-2P and the Battery Charger is CHRR-2

maryyez
Unregistered guest
Ventura is the worst!!! I'm glad I'm not the onl one who got stuck with a defective dvd player...NO ONE SHOULD BUY VENTURA
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us