IPOD???

Bronze Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 25
i got a mini ipod 4 x-mas....4gb...I hooked up itunes and everythin and when it says to configure the ipod i hook it up(with usb 2.0) and nothing happens...?i also tried to skip this step and itunes set up...but when i hook up the ipod itunes does not recognize it...the screen on the ipod say "dont diconnect @ first then it says disconnect...???

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2312
Are you sure that you have a USB 2.0 port on your computer? The iPod won't work on USB 1.0. What is your current OS, do you have a fire wire port? You can use that instead.

Aquagemi
Unregistered guest
I bought a Mini IPOD recently...i installed itunes..and loaded mp3 songs.They play well when connected to computer. Once i remove it, it shows the apple sign then.... folder sign.... blank screen.... and then again i click the menu.... apple sign.... it goes on.
Pls help me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3151
You probably have a corrupt file or your iPod needs to be reformatted. Go to the apple website tech support.

Bebe Queen
Unregistered guest
I Just Got An Ipod And I'm Trying To Charge It But I Can't Tell If It's Charging Or Not.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3179
Does it have a screen or is it an iPod mini?

Bebe Queen
Unregistered guest
Ipod Mini

Bebe Queen
Unregistered guest
And Now That I'm Re-Installing The Cd My I-Pod Is Connecting But Nothing Is Happening.

Bebe Queen
Unregistered guest
It Look The Problem Has To Do With My USB Port. But I'm Not Sure...

Bebe Queen
Unregistered guest
NVM I Looked On One Of The Other Topics And Found One That Helped Me With My Problem And Now Everything Is Working. THANK YOU!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3201
Which one?

Username: Spid145

Somerset, NJ USA

Post Number: 1
I really need help! A few days ago, my Ipod Mini began to stop playing some of my songs. So what I tried to do was delete some of the songs and then import them again from one of my CDs. That didn't work. When I try to play those songs, it just switches back to the main menu! It's really frustrating. I've only had my Ipod for a month now. I do admit that sometimes when the Ipod's hooked up to the computer and it says "Do not Disconnect", I disconnect anyway. I don't do it when downloading songs or anything though. Is there ANY way to fix it? I really need help with this!

Username: Sarasam

London

please help some one! i need despreate help! my ipod when i turn it on just shows an apple sign follwed by a folder icon with an exclamation mark! and then cuts off. i dont know what to do please help im really panicing! please somebody help! xx sara xxx

Elise2005
Unregistered guest
my ipod mini was working fine yesterday and this morning when i went to put it on the the screen had only a light on it there was no writing or anythning so i didnt know what song i was putting on as i couldnt see the screen!! it is strange cause the songs ar all playing but i cnt seee anyhtng from the screen does anyone know wat has happend????

nump
Unregistered guest
my ipod just shows the apple sign and even though i reset it,it is still there

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2195

quote:

1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generations
Reboot iPod: Hold down the menu and play buttons.
Disk Mode: Hold down the rewind and fast forward buttons after a reboot.
Diagnostic Mode: Hold Rewind, Fast Forward, and Select buttons after a reboot.

Mini, 4th, and Photo Generations
Reboot iPod: Hold down the menu and select buttons.
Disk Mode: Hold down the select and play buttons after a reboot.
Diagnostic Mode: Hold Rewind and Select buttons after a reboot.

If this guide doesn't fix your problem then its probably unfixable. Start off by trying to reboot your ipod. That should fix your ipod if its frozen or stuck on do not disconect or OK to disconnect. If that doesn't fix the problem then download the newest update utility from apple and install it (because as soon as you get your ipod to connect to your computer you need to restore it.) Now plug in your connector to the ipod and your computer and then restart your ipod. If it restarts press the "disk mode" combination before the apple logo appears and hold them down. If your ipod won't reboot then try holding the disk mode combo in whatever state your ipod is in. Hopefully your ipod will have now mounted on your computer, use the restore utility on your ipod. Now restart your ipod again and press and hold the "diagnostic mode" combo before the apple logo appears until your ipod goes into a weird looking screen. You now have to use the fastforward and rewind buttons to navigate through the screen. Do both memory tests and then do all the IO tests as well. If your ipod fails any of these tests then you have a hardware problem and you have to get your ipod serviced. If all goes well though then just press menu a couple times and then go to reset.

Original post by: Creeg's

bernard100023
Unregistered guest
help! whenever i try to recharge my ipod mini via wall outlet it just displays the apple sign and then the folder icon with an exclamation mark in a traingle appears then it shuts off. I hooked it up to my pc and it showed that it was charging buit half way through the charging process it displayed the ok to disconnect message and it still wasn't fully charged. i dont know whats going on! does anybody know whats wrong with my ipod?

Unregistered guest
I just purchased a reconditioned 3rd gen ipod 30gb to replace my ipod mini. When I hook up the 30gb unit to my pc, I get the "USB does not recognize device" error message. Now, it still works fine with the ipod mini. What can cause this message and can I fix it?

Unregistered guest
Hi, I just bought an iPod Nano. I put the Hold button on when its in my bag, but now when I take it off hold, its still locked with the picture of the key on the screen. (I can't actually even turn it on unless I plug it in to charge it). Help! Lucinda

Edwin Suarez
Unregistered guest
Hello,

I just bought a black 60gb 5G video iPod. When I try to view the lyrics, sometimes they don't appear. I have to click out to the main iPod menu then go back to the song. I have tried reflashing the ROM with iPod updater, it still doesn't help. Does any have this problem or have any solutions? PLEASE HELP ME!

Username: Jen020491

ok... i have an ipod nano... my computer puts pics on automaticall, great at first, but now theyre just taking up space, i want toget rid of them but its not in the manual... HELP!!!

SarahBell
Unregistered guest
my ipod mini has frozen on a screen saying: Disk Mode then a tick saying ok to disconnect. the ipod won't turn off and i tried to restart it but that isn't working either. any suggestions?

Unregistered guest
arrrrghhhh this is soooooooo annoyin plz plz plz HELP if u can, ok so this morning i tryed to turn my iPod Mini on and it wasnt working, it was completely blank, the hold button was not on, and it was not responding. Now 8 hours later and plugged into the usb it is still not working, usually it charges when plugged in but it has completely blanked out. Pressing any of the buttons has no respond at all, i am soo worrried is there anything anyone thinks that i can do? When i go to itunes library the screen thingy is blank with an apple sign on it HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZ :-( i fear my life is over :-(:-(:-(:-(

Edwin Suarez
Unregistered guest
Jennifer Woll,

To remove the album artwork on your iPod, follow these steps.

1. open itunes
2. plug in your iPod
3. open preferences (windows: CTRL + ,) (Mac: Command + ,)
4. Un-check the box that says copy album artwork to iPod under the iPod tab.
5. close this box
6. update your iPod and you're done!

frustr4ti0n091
Unregistered guest
omg~!@#$!% my 4GB i-pod mini is frozen on a screen that shows the apple logo, and i cannot upload any songs onto it, or listen to anything... how do i save it?

frustr4ti0n091
Unregistered guest
when i do get my i-pod off the apple screen, it shows a battery charge signal, and when i manually reset it, it opens up to the apple screen and goes on again from there... PLEASE HELP~~~

apelley
Unregistered guest
My 20gb i-pod has had a picture of an outlet with an arrow directing a plug into it.. I've tried charging my i-pod on my computer but nothing happens.. And if I press any buttons nothing happens either.. It's just this picture that will not go away. I'd appreciate any help anyone can give me, thanks.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2293
Try resetting it. If that doesn't work, it may be time for a new battery.

MusicMan12
Unregistered guest
I know this may sound like a dumb question, but bear with me. Can non-iPod Mp3 players like the Mobiblu 1500i play music bought on iTunes. If not, is there a free tool that I could download to convert them to a usable format. I'm sorry to be so ignorant, but I'd really appreciate an answer.

Unregistered guest
ok well i got a little coke on my ipod..okay maybe more..my entire can of coke spilled in my purse and i had no idea..so i go to get a pen and here my poor mini ipod is floating around..i thought all hope was lost until this morning..i had the bright idea to try charging it! WELL..the apple icon appeared and then said it was charging..so as i left for my morning classes and decided to let it charge until i came home. Well after i got back home it had a check and ok to disconnect; saying they battery was full..so i disconnected it and the screen froze..i did the select and menu buttons..i did select and play..and i even tried select and forwards/backwards buttons..but no luck...What should i do?!

Anonymous

Next time try Pepsi!

What do you think is supposed to happen? You soak electronic equipment in liquid, did you think it was just going to get up and do the tango!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2328
You're a funny person, Anonymous.

MusicMan12
Unregistered guest
Bump?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4451
Jexx,
I see you are still around here helping the hapless souls with their iPod problems. Good to know!

Gotta love that Pepsi remark!

Here are a few tips...
DO NOT...drop the iPod
DO NOT...get the iPod wet
DO NOT...hit the iPod
DO NOT...let the iPod run out of power
DO NOT...attach the iPod to another PC that is not your own.
DO NOT...use different music formats.

Follow these simple tips and you will have minimal problems with the iPod.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2332
Berny, where have you been? It seems like I'm the only one who gets to feel the indisputable elation of helping iPod users!

MagicMan12: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6258

The iTunes format is .m4p which is protected and needs a converter.

Peter A
Unregistered guest
hi, I accidental deleted the iPod_control folder on a windows formatted 20gig g4. Now The iPod will not take a charge from a firewire cable either connected to the pc or connected to the wall. The iPod was fully charged at the time of the deleteion. I have all of the folders from the iPod backed up, is there any way to restore the iPod short of sending it back to apple? Thanks.

Anonymous

how do you know if your ipod is fully charged. I know it shows that plug thing in the battery but it says "Do Not disconnect"

rock_chick
Unregistered guest
hi, can you help me? i left my ipod charging on it's speaker dock for a few hours this afternoon but now all is not well!! my ipod plays fine, i can click onto the previous and next song but the select menu button will not respond at all!!
any suggestions?
i've tried holding down the menu select and the wheel centre at the same time but with no luck.

tanya_leanne
Unregistered guest
Ellooo cud ny1 helpp me plzzz i just got a new ipod vidio and i acidentially disconneced it while it was connected to my comp and the do not disconnec sign wont go awayh and when i plug it bk in to my comp nothin happens at all ny 1 kno wot to do?? or shal i just leave it n w8 ??

Gold Member

Post Number: 4572
I'm still around Jexx:-)
How was your holidays?

cheekyT
Unregistered guest
brand new ipod nano for xmas. plugged in to PC. screen frozen on menu screen. tried reboot/ restart. toggle hold etc. no joy. tried upgrading pc to newer XP (read on a google search somewhere that this may be the issue). still frozen. soemone somewhere said to let it drain and then turn on with charger and it should be ok but then Berny says not to let it drain! what to do - Berny, Jexx? thanks

Anonymous

I got an ipod nano. I installed everything on the cd on my comp, charged the nano, and got all my music on it. Now I try to turn it on and the apple screen comes on then it goes to the folder icon with an exclamation mark in a traingle then it shuts off. What am I supposed to do?

Unregistered guest
Ok, well i just bought an Ipod Video 5G 30 G . I come home and see its locked. so i take it off lock and it still shows its on lock on the top left but i took it off lock!! PLEASE HELP ME!!

Unregistered guest
I CANT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS STILL LOCKED!!

Unregistered guest
same problem with the nano, screen is frozen at apple logo then goes off and on and flashes all day. I can only shut it down with the sleep function in the diagnostic mode, but i don't know what else to do. Have also tried reseting with Menu/select . Plz help!!

Unregistered guest
Forgot to mention, I don't know how to run Ipod update to restore it since i have windows ME...

Unregistered guest
i just got an ipod mini from a friend. During installation, it asks you to connect the ipod to see if it needs to be formatted or not. I connected the ipod and as it was waiting for the ipod to connect the installation malfunctioned and installation quit. What the hell happened?

Username: Pajamafunk

Post Number: 4
Ok, I have a 2GB iPod nano, and I had music on it but it had double songs because i downloaded more than one and anyways, i deleted ALL my music from my library because I didn't want them anymore and now I can't seem to get ANY music onto my nano.

Username: Pajamafunk

Post Number: 5
ANYONE HERE???????? ok if you can help me, e-mail me at: dark_fairy14@hotmail.com

thanks ^_^ and please, HELP!

Joshingu13
Unregistered guest
my ipod isnt working at all and wont connect to itunes. the usb cord is in and the screen says do not disconnect. whenever i take it off the usb cord the the apple logo appears and then a file with an examaltion point appears

Joshingu13
Unregistered guest
my ipod isnt working at all and wont connect to itunes. the usb cord is in and the screen says do not disconnect. whenever i take it off the usb cord the the apple logo appears and then a file with an examaltion point appears

clare t
Unregistered guest
HELP ME!!!!!!!my ipod is in disc mode, sorry if its already written above but i need immediate help! my ipod nano is in disc mode, and i have no idea what it is and how to get rid of it. is my ipod broken

Username: Edwin108

Caldwell, New Jersey 07006

clare t, first plug in you nano to a wall adaptor or computer, thenn reset it by holding down the menu and select (center) buttons. This should get your iPod to the "normal mode".

jem199
Unregistered guest
Thanks so much for the info. Apple's help was crap. I had a "OK to Disconnect" message frozen on my 3rd gen 20gig. It wouldn't reset and wouldn't change with an update or a restore. I'd only get the "do not disconnet" when it was connected or the "ok to disconnect" - that's it. I used a different USB port and that broke through the deep freeze. I never would have tried that until I saw it here. Thanks so much!

Jonny/Smirks1001
Unregistered guest
Ok i got an iPod video for xmas and when i put it in the charger the charging sign should be a battery with a lightning bolt through it but the bolt is ti the left and the battery is in black help please?

Lewis was ere...
Unregistered guest
HELP!!!! My ipod nano 4gb will not turn on!! ive tried everything! when i plug my usb into it its not reading it plz plz plz plz plz HELP! I really dnt want to have to send it off!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2445
Hey Berny, the holidays went well, got and gave everything I wanted heh. Took a trip up to Bear Lake to celebrate New Years, anything interesting happen with you?

quote:

HELP!!!! My ipod nano 4gb will not turn on!! ive tried everything! when i plug my usb into it its not reading it plz plz plz plz plz HELP! I really dnt want to have to send it off!

How long have you had it and when did the problem first occur?

Anonymous

I just got an ipod nano 4gb I did all the itunes downlaoding and when i plug it in it says usb di not recognize it and the battery is dead so what do I do please HELP

Unregistered guest
Hay I have a Mobiblu 1500i 512 mb and errtime I connect it to the computer it says "This usb devince and perform faster if connected to a Hi-USB port." I check up on this and it seems that my computer doesn't have a usb 2.0 port. Which is funny becuz I have a windows XP with sp2 and it it aumotic updates fine and I don't have it. What's the problems here?

Unregistered guest
what happen it your ipod video is frozen off and it still have not still came on what do you do

Unregistered guest
what happen it your ipod video is frozen off and it still have not still came on what do you do

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2449

quote:

I just got an ipod nano 4gb I did all the itunes downlaoding and when i plug it in it says usb di not recognize it and the battery is dead so what do I do please HELP

Try a different USB port or reinstall iTunes-be sure to make a copy of the music you downloaded so you don't lose it in the install.

quote:

Hay I have a Mobiblu 1500i 512 mb and errtime I connect it to the computer it says "This usb devince and perform faster if connected to a Hi-USB port." I check up on this and it seems that my computer doesn't have a usb 2.0 port. Which is funny becuz I have a windows XP with sp2 and it it aumotic updates fine and I don't have it. What's the problems here?

USB 2.0 is a physical piece of equipment a.k.a. hardware. Software will not get you that.

quote:

Reset it.

G3
Unregistered guest
I have a 4 GP ipod Mini which has frozen on the Apple logo. Is there ANYTHING I can do about it

G3
Unregistered guest
I have a 4 GP ipod Mini which has frozen on the Apple logo. Is there ANYTHING I can do about it? I have tried holding down the Select / Menu, tried putting it into Disk Mode and noting works....

Unregistered guest
From Kyle,

USB Device not recognized.

Christmas bought 2gb Ipod Nano.
I have a brand new xp sp2, and a brand new usb 2.0.

I plug it in. sometimes it'll say Charging, then the "usb device" error will pop up. Then it'll say charged. But it's not charged. I've tried multiple usb ports, all of which have the same problem. My ipod works great on 2 other computers, but not mine. Possibly if I get a firewire chord and use that to input into my new card. My only other usb device is a digital camera. It works fine with the new USB card.

thanks

Unregistered guest
Also, I don't even get the "do not disconnect" or connecting symbols. and When I use install iTunes and it asks to connect the ipod, it never reads it, and the error will pop up. I've tried reinstalling iTunes, reinstalling USB driver and card, reinstalling the ipod setup. I've heard that it could be quicktime, I've set up a different quicktime than on the Apple iTunes cd. When I look at my Device Manager while the ipod is connected, it reads "Uknown Device". I've also reset the iPod on multiple occasions. I don't know if it's the Nano that won't correspond to my comp (since it's good on other computers), the Nano -itself-, or my computer itself.

my nano is formatted with Windows.

Jay Allan
Unregistered guest
Hi I have an Ipod 20 gig 3rd generation click wheel for windows series. i update the software in my ipod using the ipod updater. but after update i tell me to reflash my ipod, an icon appears all the time with an adaptor and arrow pointing to an electrical socket, my problem is i dont have the AC adapter here with me... i only charge my batteries via usb port... question is,is there any other way wherin i could reflash my ipod ? could i reflash my ipod not using the AC adapter? is the AC adapter the only way to reflash my ipod? need help now guys... thanks a lot!

Jay Allan
Unregistered guest
Hi I have an Ipod 20 gig 3rd generation click wheel for windows series. i update the software in my ipod using the ipod updater. but after update i tell me to reflash my ipod, an icon appears all the time with an adaptor and arrow pointing to an electrical socket, my problem is i dont have the AC adapter here with me... i only charge my batteries via usb port... question is,is there any other way wherin i could reflash my ipod ? could i reflash my ipod not using the AC adapter? is the AC adapter the only way to reflash my ipod? need help now guys... thanks a lot!

Jay Allan
Unregistered guest

Anonymous

If the iPod is plugged into your computer and it says "DO NOT DISCONNECT"...and you decide to disconnect it, you are running the risk of messing it up big time. Make sure before you disconnect it, that you open iTunes if it is not already opened, and click the "eject" symbol next to the iPod icon and then wait for the iPod to clear that comment. Please people, that is a warning for you to not disconnect it. If you aren't smart enough to do that, then you mess your iPod up, it is your own fault.

helphelp
Unregistered guest
OKAY HELP HELP HELP my ipod nano is completely frozen, it wont turn on or anything unless i hold down select and menu for about 10 seconds then when it turns on the SCREEN IS BLANK just lit up.

anyone help please?!?

S Holmes
Unregistered guest
My 20gig IPOD is frozen. I attempted to change songs and it just froze right up. The last song is the only thing on the screen. It won't even charge. If the answer is to reset, can you remind me how to reset? (temp can't find the manual) Thanks for your help in advance. (I have had the IPOD for a year).

serenity
Unregistered guest
Okay I have a fifth generation ipod 30gb and while in the middle of downloading ipod updater 2006 the computer cut off. now my ipod wont show anything. no apple logo, nothing.
what do I do?

Streetpunk710
Unregistered guest
on itunes when i click on my ipod there is a little lock icon next to where it says free space and i cant listen to any songs from my nano on my computer or put songs onto it
help me i dont know what to do

Anonymous

HELP! My iTunes froze while I was downloading songs onto my iPod Nano and now when I hook up my iPod, iTunes would only download up to only half of the space onto my iPod (2GB) instead of the whole 4GB that I have on my Nano. I still want to see if I can actually fix it until sending out. I have the newest version of iTunes, and the most recent version of the iPod Updater. I've tried restoring it and everything. Any ideas on how to fix it?

MHZero
Unregistered guest
My sisters ipod is showing the sad ipod and shuts off.. I have tried resetting it and that wont work, if I start it in disk mode it gets to the do not disconnect screen, flashes 3 times then freezes.. Help will be appriciated..

Username: Isa

Please help!! Igot my iPod nano days ago and i locked the screen, when the iPod is not connected to the computer it's ok but when i connect it itstill ok but i can't delete songs!I don't know in what way i can delete them!!And how to unlock it!Please someone help me solve this probem!! HELP!!

Post Number: 2
If you can HELP me and can't do it throgh here e-mailme at primai2006@yahoo.com Please i need help i just want to unlock the screen and delete songs!!

Post Number: 3
it wasn't that e-mail up there it was primai2006@hotmail.com

milf
Unregistered guest
1. Toggle hold on.
2. Toggle hold off.
3. Hold down the menu and middle button for a few seconds.
4. The iPod nano should then 'reboot' and voila!

Update: Both times my iPod nano has frozen up it was when I had hold turned on and plugged it into the USB cable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6391
milf??? LOL

Username: Eddy1234

is there a way to completely re-set you ipod

Username: Eddy1234

Post Number: 4
the apple symbols there forever even after recharging it still there i've not had music for 3 months now! the warranty ran out

milf
Unregistered guest
see if you can get it open.. disconnect the battery and see how that goes..

if its already broken then its not going to matter if you break it more..

Unregistered guest
Help! i was just listeming to my ipod when it froze, i reseted it and then the sad faced ipod came up, i tried reseting it and then puting into disk mode but it wont go into disk mode or diagnostic mode, please help!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6518
The sad face icon is nothing that you want to see on any iPod. It only means one thing...the iPod is dead! The only way to fix it is to send it to an authorized reapir center. No amount of diagnostics or any mode will save it.

Username: Bebe1012003

Waianae, Hawaii USA

my ipod nano now playing screen is blank enless its a song that has a picture of the cd cover how can i make it go back to normal please help me i need help with it

Username: Berrty

i really need help with my nano, it's always got that folder with the exclamation mark on it.

can someone please help in ways to fix it?

i've tried to restore, but the ipod updater or itunes won't recognise the ipod.

Username: Amak

Whenever I connect my iPod video (30 gb) to my computer, all it does is flash the 'do not disconnect' icon, and that's all. Due to this, I cannot upload any more songs, etc. I've tried resetting it, and it doesn't help. Any suggestions?

Username: Naoibh

England

Please help me, my ipod nano is displaying this message
Disk mode
a huge tick
ok to disconnect
I played it yesterday and it was fine, turned it ontoday to this message
what did i do wrong and what is disk mode? can anyone help me please
thanks xx

Username: Minny44

Vernon, Florida United States

i just purchased a 20 gb ipod over ebay. I plugged it into the computer and downloaded my songs on it and when i played a song it worked fine.....but when the song was still playing and i unplugged it from the computer it froze and it has a symbol saying that it's playing and a symbol that says it's charging and it's not doing either one! Even if you press a button or try to charge it again it won't do anything. What do I need to do? How do I unfreeze it?

Username: Missm

Please help! I had to reformat my lap top before traveling abroad and didn't have a chance to reload iTunes onto the computer. While overseas to New Zealand I was received some choice music from various people. Now, I'm back home and nervous to reload iTunes and hook up my iPod for the first time. Will my iPod music get deleted? I can't bear to part with my new, excellent music. Any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate!

Username: Bballer521

I went running with my iPod yesterday and it started to skip and pause. I brought it home and it showed a charged sign on my battery and said it was charged, even though it wasnt. It was still skipping and was really slow. I plugged it into my computer and it again showed it was charged. Today it showed a dead battery sign and then would show a full battery sign and say charged. It froze so i hard reset it and plugged it into the wall. It would show the apple sign, fade away, show the dead battery sign and then show apple sign again and continue that same pattern. It wouldnt charge and wouldnt respond. Can anyone help me? My computer will charge it, but as of this afternoon it will not recognize my ipod on itunes or for that matter my computer. When i turn it off it says Charged with a full battery and hasnt done that before. Why is it saying it is charged when it isnt? Please help...Thanks

Username: Yayayeah

hi, i was given an ipod mini by my boyfriend as a leaving present but i donno how to put songs on from my computer to the ipod. Can anyone help me?

Username: Yayayeah

oh ya i forot it was an old one! haha

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 2901
Nice thread.
I really want an Ipod now! LOL!

Username: Jazz2887

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

my iPod charges normally, but when i unplugg it from the charger, it either won't turn on any more, or it'll freeze. What do I do to fix it?

Username: Unanim0us

Ft.collins, Colorado Usa

i have an issue, i bought my boyfriend an iPod nano for his graduation. well hes in a band and his computer crashed so one of his band mates put all of their music on it. he wants other music on it other than just his own and i want to put some of my iTunes on his nano, can i do this without deleteing the music alredy on it? in shorter terms. can i put music from two different iTunes onto ONE iPod??? if anyone knows how plz email me, unanim0us@hotmail.com

Username: Applemessup

i hooked my ipod mini 4gb up to my laptop to chrge it and when i unpluged it later it said that there where no songs on the ipod but i only had 658 mb left to use. i then plug it in to the computer that i set it up on and there where no songs in the library. do you know how i can fix it?

Username: Applemessup

email me at saturdaysXrXnite@aol.com please please please!!!

Username: Fknfsu

kay
i have this 20 gb ipod
and my buddie has it now
and he fucked around with it or something
and now when he plugs it into his comp
all it shows on the ipod screen
is something getting plugged into the wall
any idea why this is happening?

Username: Mycomet

My ipod accidentally fell in the sink in my bathroom when i was reaching across the counter. I took it out and i shook it to get the water out. I wiped it and everything, but now my ipod is frozen and all I can see is the apple icon on the screen. Is there any way I can restart it? I've tried holding the menu and select button together. I've held the rewind and select button together. I've held the select and play button together. They don't work. Every once in a while the icon will go off for like a second and then it will appear again. That's about it. ..Could you help me?!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11206
Send it in for repair as the unit is now toast.

Try this...if you have a friend with an iPod or if you have an extra one lying around, drop it in just a glass full of water. See what effect it will have on the iPod even if you shake the water out.

Bottom line water and electronics do not mix

Drop anything electronic in liquid and you will render it useless. What do you think will happen? Do you actually think it will magically keep working? It may have happened before and you may have heard that it worked before, they are lucky and it does not happen that much.

Username: Tresb

Ireland

I transferred my music from my library on my pc to my laptop but for some reason the library on my laptop won't pick up my Ipod, no devices come up on the left hand column and it won't update my Ipod at all! What should I do to resolve this?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us