Need portuguese or english user manual for Canon Powershot A95

Atrito
Unregistered guest
I bought my A95 on a french E-shop so the user manual comes in french. Its very dificult for me to understand french so i need the user manual in portuguese or english. Can anyone help me out?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1323
Have you gone to Canon Tech support?

Unregistered guest
Also interested in the English one... Could you mail me if you get it? Tx

Unregistered guest
ATRITO: Suponho que sejas portugues. O manual em portugues ainda nao encontrei. Em todo caso podes achar o manual em ingles aqui: www.canoneos.com
Aqui encontras um link DOWNLOAD LIBRARY. Depois inseres o modelo da maquina e tens todos os manuais . Espero ter ajudado. Em troca podes-me enviar um mail a dizer o k achas da maquina porque tambem vou comprar uma. Adeus.

ssskkk
Unregistered guest
I am also finding this english manual.
just a few clicks, and find and already read the 160-pages manual. see:

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=32 0&modelid=10468#New%20Window

Anonymous

Thanks for the link. I was looking for the same manual. Inter7 a camera é muito boa, é uma boa escolha na relação qualidade/preço. Eu comprei na prixmania.com

Anonymous

I wonder if the link provided above works only in USA. I am located in Luxembourg and although I get to the page to download the English manual I do not see the manual file and can't downloaded.

Does anyone know of another site to download the PowerShot A95 manual?

Thanks

Roger W
Unregistered guest
The PowerShot A95 User's Guide is available on Canon's Canadian web site:
http://www.canon.ca/english/index-customersupport.asp?pid=296
in English, French, Spanish, and Chinese.

Hooray for CANADA!

Anonymous

Roger W
Thank you very much for the link to the Canadian web site. I have already downloaded the file. I am sure it will be a great help.

My best regards from Luxembourg!

ck-pt
Unregistered guest
thanks
better than this just a portuguese manual...

madhura
Unregistered guest
Thanks Roger, that was helpful, Canon charges £15 pounds for the kit in the U.K.

Oiseau
Unregistered guest
Thanks Roger.
*I* was looking for a french manual, cause I bought my A95 in a German shop.... ;)
(I could have sent mine to Atrito in exchange to his french manual, I he only read german!)

Unregistered guest
Thank you Roger, you saved me!
I bought my A95 from a Czech shop and I'm Romanian. I was looking for English, French or even German version.

misa
Unregistered guest
Thanks Liewil very much for the link to the English manual of A95.
Cheers
Misa

Sabedie
Unregistered guest
Thank Roger
That was a great help, you do not know how much time you saved us!! We bought our A95 from France with a French manual and needed English. It is exactly the same but we can understand it :-))))

Unregistered guest
Thanks for this - bought mine from "Pixmania" who sent English packaging & French manuals! Just about to check the CD's...

Unregistered guest
need an english manual, all I have before me is Italian.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5409
Go to nikonusa and download a pdf file.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us