Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23318
Think they have them?

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4341
lol.

I haven't been to this area in a long time. Looks like its just you and Sean lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15164
rovin shows up off and on

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16542
i still check in here almost every single day - cant let this tradition muddy & i started 5yrs ago to just die off like that ...

finally got SUPER MARIO BROTHERS for the wii & i was playing that til 1.30 this morning - great game ! ...

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Post Number: 23321
Don't play the Wii anymore. Kids almost never.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15165
I just ordered some new blu ray movies again myself....

fast and furious quadrilogy (all of the movies)

and

die hard the ultimate collection (all of the movies)

I really like the early die hard movies 1+2 but probably 3 as well I cant remember for sure

all from ebay

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15179
I have been off my diet now for like the last 2 months so i decided its time to get back on it. I came up with a simple plan to reach my goal. Here it is....

cut my calories back 125 a day from maintenance which will cause me to lose .25 a week. Now I know that doesnt sound like much but its 12 pounds a year. Well heres the add on to make things even faster. Ill do cardio every day till i burn 125 more calories add that up and im at 24 pounds of fat lost in a year. I like this plan because i can lose weight without suffering and my muscular gains will still be good from working out. Now think of this in reverse once. All it takes is going over your basic metabolic rate 125 calories a day assuming you do nothing for exercise all day and youll gain 12 pounds of fat over a year. Doesnt take much does it?

Bronze Member
Username: Erazno_1

Post Number: 18
Hi Sean, did you receive my payment? I tracked it down and it got there saturday.USPS tried delivering it to you, but you weren't there.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23328
Well in order for any plan to work it must be kept up. Your pace of shedding 1/4lb a week is so small that in one Thanksgiving dinner you could set yourself back weeks if not more. Most sodas are like 110+ calories a can so even splurging on a pepsi could upset your diet.

It's kinda like saving $$. You squirrel away as much as you can each week and eventually you make decent progress. All it takes is one transmission in your car to go or suddenly your roof needing replaced to wipe it out.

Why not go with 20 full minutes of cardio to give yourself a little cheat room in your diet?

I have 4 demons that slow me down:

1. I like beer lol.
2. I have a tendency to eat right before going to bed.
3. I don't exercise like I used to.
4. I eat out too much.

My theory is that if I cut back on 2 of the 4 I'd be in better shape. So now I've eliminated eating before bed and I take my lunch to work. It really makes a difference. If I went full tilt I could probably be at my high school weight in 2 months or less. There's just no way that I'm disciplined enough to change EVERYTHING I love at once. The other thing you can do is drink plenty of water. Your body needs it anyway.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23666
i'm off to see the taping of wwe monday night raw at the staple center in downtown los angeles.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23329
^^^Lies.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16550
if true then that must be a nice experience to see chad ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23667
paul wait for my status update on facebook lol.

rovin i'm serious. lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15184
I appreciate the insight and ideas Paul but one thing for me is to lose 170 calories on the treadmill it takes me an hour so 20 mins wont do much. Remember I have the disability cerebral palsy so there's no running for me to speed the calorie loss up. I have also considered a recomp where I just eat at my maintenance and maybe pick a week at random and create a 500 calorie deficit a week and lose a pound and just keep doing that at random to lose the weight. The biggest thing I hate about dieting is the suffering it feels like I must go through to do it. Anyway im determined to lose at least 10 more pounds. One thing I think was bad was when I was on the protein sparing modified fast where I basically didnt take in any carbohydrates and ate a lot of protein not only did my cholesterol shoot up 50 points in about 2 months but I lost about 7 pounds of muscle from my estimation. I was only eating lean meats and chicken and tuna too but i figured out my average intake of cholesterol was 400 mg a day (they recommend 200) and sometimes it was more than that and thats not good. The resulting 40 point shoot up put me at a total of 298 for my cholesterol reading putting me in serious risk at those levels. Im on cholesterol meds since finding that out but I hope to someday bring my chollesterol back down to normal so I can stop taking the meds. Not good for a guy whos only 38.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23668
cutting down on what you eat is the best way. it worked for me. i had a headache from counting calories and everything. i decided its best to eat home cooked meal and cut down on portions by half. of course i had some intense workouts here and there. took me a year to lose 80 lbs. i am happy with the result. now i got another 50 more lbs to lose.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23335
Well good luck to you both. I'd be happy with 20 lbs coming off. One thing I do like that's good for me is fruit. I love cherries, grapes, strawberries, peaches, plums, nectarines, ect. Not into apples though except in pie form lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16557
i actually need to gain back some weight

hey i DL old episodes of NIGHT COURT which i havent seen in ages & JUST SHOOT ME which i havent seen in a few yrs - both of them were great shows in their time , just finished watching a few episodes ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15187
good job chad good luck with the next 50

I used to watch night court rovin never heard of just shoot me

thanks Paul

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16562
"just shoot me" was a funny office type show that lasted 6yrs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Shoot_Me!

try d\l season 1 & try it ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16581

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23364
Lol. A cricket sound while showing a grasshopper? Strange clip.

Pretty slow around here again.

Other than Lilrob popping out of the blue lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23670
ecoustics has become really slow lately it seems like. nothing really exciting happening in the subwoofer section. i miss the old days when a lot of people were on the forum and exciting things were happening.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23376
You mean chaos? Yeah those were the days lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23676
lol yeah chaos was fun. but also when everyone was in to re audio and stuff that was fun times too. then the fi audio came to the scene and that was the highlight of my car audio days lol.

i miss competing and all but it was slowly destroying my car so i had to give it up. i am thinking if i kept at it then i would be really loud by now but my car would be all messed up. lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16595
2 loaded 15" btls surely wud have facked up ur fairly new car bad had u keep that set long

what u need is a older car u buy for cheap so u can do ur sh1t to it like a late 90s crx \ any hatchback really or if u got the $ a astro van & wall that bish with some 18s !

i might very well do that when im supposed to get back my wagon this wk fom the painter ..i dunno if i want to keep doing spl with it or get another ride to do my sh1t with

hey past few days E has been sooooooooooooooo dead with the top 10 threads almost the same way - looks like everybody on E is busy

in spite of the usa economy on other forums im seeing some really expensive mega builds still going on - some of these guys r nucking futs ! ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23382
Yes some still have goofy money. Most everyone I know doesn't lol. I do a lot of looking on Craigslist and in the last year I'm seeing things getting worse and worse. Many are selling off possessions like there's no tomorrow. The vultures are there to swoop them up and try to low ball them to boot in the process.

Example:

Item cost $1000 new one year ago. Fair market value of item today is $600. Someone tries to sell it for $400 due to hard times. Dirt bag responds offering $200 as a final offer.

People just want chit for free anymore.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4408
hi.....

kthxbai.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23393
Wuzzup home slice?

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4410
Nada. Watchin' the UFC.

So much has changed since the last time I regularly came around. We got screwed by my in-laws on our house and have since moved out. They screwed us out about 25g's. I spent a few nights in jail for the first time in my life. lol. Charges got dropped.

Got a full-time job because I need something for me even though we have the daycare.

Had to sell my Integra and my systems.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16616
what da hell ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23394
Wow that is a string of bad luck man. Hopefully you'll look back on all this someday and just shake your head.

Gold Member

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4416
There's alot more to it than that too man. But ALOT of great stuff is coming from all the crap I've had to endure.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16620
ever had a song come into ur head just like that for no reason ?

this 1 just did :

who can ever forget that guitar ....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23399
I keep getting an error on that vid.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16621
really ? - it works fine 4 me

try this 1 then : ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23400
Ahhh they work now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16626
bought me a pair of these today : ...

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/8/27924.html

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23405
600w 8"??????

Nice.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16627
there is no online specs for these since its a recent model & they have not upgraded their website so it cud possibly 600w max , the AB dealer assures me that like other AB subs it will take more than the supposedly 1\2 max rating which wud be in this case about 300wrms

its been about a yr since i bought anything car audio & i never worked with or owned any 8s b4 so i bought it bnib to play the fool with , sub is very stiff & i cant press on it , gonna run some 20hz sine waves on em for a few hrs per day till they loosen up a bit

its supposed to be close to this : http://www.ddaudio.com/caraudio/09/woofer09_1000b.htm rated 350-1400w & made by the same ppl that makes AQ\DD so i think when broken in hopefully it shud handle about 400wrms a piece .......

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23409
Is it just me or every time I hear of 8" DD subs I think of Wolfman lol??? His vids always crack me up!!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15194
nice....whats the price and voice coil config

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16630
here in my country i got it thru a local AB dealer for about us$85 each but it normally sells for about us$103 , they come in d4 only & with no t\s so u gotta build a box & hope for the best or i will take it to a bud who has a woofer tester to check it , i suspect its fs to be about 38hz ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15208
wow that 8 cost as much as my kicker solobaric l7...8 08 model I got at 103 and have yet to use in 8's challenge....but id class these as better than the solobaric

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15209
well guys long story short ill be looking for either a zune hd or an ipod since i backed out of the samsung vibrant

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16631
u got that 8" L7 pretty cheap back then since online now im seeing L5 go for $140 & the L8 for $179

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/cm_18_622_Kicker_Subwoofers_8_Inch_Diame ter_Ascending_Price.aspx?AttrID=1&AttrValue=8&RowIndex=2&PageNum=1&SortField=1&S howAll=False&SortOrder=0&

sunday when i get time i will build a box for them ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23411
Had a zune, wish I never sold it. However.................my Ipod touch is by far the best portable media player I've had to date. The difference is in the price. You can pick up a used zune for $100. My Ipod touch ran me $300. The internet access is fantastic on the Ipod and the software is solid as a rock.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16651
i check in here every single day yet nobody posts anymore .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15229
im here

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23441
Me too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15230
hows your job going since you went back paul?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23445
Good. OT has been cut but I'm busy as heck. I have a very technical job and times can be crazy as heck as well. Literally the phone never stops ringing. Seems we are always putting out fires instead of pushing forward. One step forward and two steps back. It's frustrating. I love my job but wish I worked inside a sealed box so I could make headway on my schedule instead of multitasking all the time. It seems you can never get ahead. The stress of the outside world also takes its' toll.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23450
Ugh what a day. 9am this morning I get a call to meet my ex and my son at the ER. Turns out he ran his quad into the fence at her house sending him over it and tearing a 3" gash in his upper thigh. He needed 12 stitches. My ex had to leave the room to get sick in the bathroom because of it (weak stomach). He hung in there like a trooper though. I asked what he wanted for a pain prize and he wanted a pedal car he saw at tractor supply company with his grandfather. $200 later it sits on our back porch waiting for him to get better to ride (two weeks).

It's going to torture him in the mean time lol.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/gifts-home/toys-games/riding-toys/junior-pedal-go-c art-5203695

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15239
Glad to hear the good news on the job front and that everything is ok with your son. Im drolling over that galaxy tab it would make a great portable movie player...then theres the 4th gen ipod touch for 299 and 32 gigs and only a 3.5 inch screen but no contract and fees

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23459
I love my Ipod touch. I use it for not only music and movies but as a backup alarm clock, portable web surfer and it keeps the kids quiet in the car watching toons I uploaded to it. Easy to use too. Within 2-3 minutes my 7 year old daughter navigated it like a charm.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15255
I started back on my diet today and took in 57 grams of fiber without a supplement haha

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23467
^^^^Now stick to it.

Psssst. Happy B-day to me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16676
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15256
Happy b day paul and I will stick to it

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23469
Nice pic lol.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1821
Oh snap!

Happy belated birthday Paul!

(jus seen this thread)

btw - ur a hero in the sat section lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15260
just did an hour of cardio on the treadmill and i can feel it in my back im going to have to wait to get a valeo lifting belt for back support

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23477
Take it easy Sean lol.

Hero in the sat section? Do tell.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14735

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1823
peekaboo!

Some thread in the sat section (don't see it anymore) where you were mentioned as trying to step up and 'fix' the system. Or something like that.

Anyways, that place is a joke. I've said this before - many 'members' reply back to their own crap with diff nicks. It's pretty pathetic yet entertaining lol

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14743
Hi Mr. Skullz!

The sat section is the bashing section, very hard to post without bad reply!

I agree that sometimes it is funny but poeples doesnt have limit and it goes wrong on majority of time!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23481
IMO that section gets the most grief due to the highly diverse (worldly) cast of members. Not to mention the majority are simply looking for help in getting free tv and it's hard "dishing" out accurate advice due to the constant change in how the providers deter FTA enthusiasts. I have mixed emotions about it because I believe if ANYONE broadcasts a signal in my backyard then I feel I have the right to receive and decode it free of charge, so long as I don't interfere with said signal. The problem is that the providers want you to believe that you are committing a punishable crime if you don't pay them should you decide to decode and watch these signals, which are available to anyone with a view of the Southern sky. Screw that.

See, this is why I believe broadcast television will soon disappear. The providers want absolute control over the entertainment market so badly that they will try to mandate how you watch tv. Even a silver haired Grandmother will have to pay a monthly fee just to watch her evening news and catch the late show, which has always been free to anyone with a tv and rabbit ears.

As far as the entertainment from the sat section regs..............................................................

Never a dull moment lol.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14764
Hi Paul!

The providers doesnt like the Over the air Broadcaster then they want them out! A good reason is that we can see how they send us a very poor signal on HD which they get free or for few $$, the OTA HD signai is far over them.

For the signal in my yard, here I can't take a beer on my garden tractor on the border of the road! It give you how the law is made!

Hope that OTA will stay for good to kick their azz, the IPTV will come but they try to put the hand on it also!

For the sat section> lost cause!!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15261
Hey paul im looking to sell the mag si 15 you still interested?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23484
I wish I had a use for it. My Q does wonders for me on my HT. You'll have no problem selling it though.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15266
ok just thought you might still want it after being interested before

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23487
If I bought it from you I would simply place it on a stand behind glass lol.

It's like the Avalanche. A true pioneer and collectible.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15271
thats all its doing for me right now too....I do hesitate to sell it since theyre not made anymore but I decided to use the idmax 12 as my home theater sub and use my image dynamic idq 12 for my car

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15289
Paul did you pick up those new dvd players yet if so what did you get

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15290
Oh and by the way im going away for a week tuesday

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15291
when I come back im going to work on my post count again....I want 16 k posts getting ever closer to the 20 k ultimate goal

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15300
soon time for a new thread finally

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15301
paul I know your not concentrating on this but I see your soon going to pass chad for top poster

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16685
havent looked at those stats in ages ...

Top 10 Posters
User Name Posts
bestmankind 23,712
wingmanalive 23,495
nydas 19,730
rovin 16,684
lklives 16,399
project6 15,890
nuck 15,407
insearchofbass 15,300
jan_b_vigne 15,231
plymouth 14,781

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23501
Yeah it's not a big deal for me. The problem with high post counts though is that many think you have sort of mod power or influence because of it. It's just a number.

Like Doreen's thread in the OT section today. I wish I could help but................................who can lol?

Oh, and no new DVD players yet. Going to Best Buy soon to pick up my daughter's B-day gift so I'll look then.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16689
& this makes it 80 posts - time for a new thread ! ....\clipart
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums