Need english user manual for Canon Powershot A 70

Username: Smravikumar

Post Number: 1
Hello folks,
After a long awating with lots of joy i had bought canon powershot A 70 in Rome,Italy. But to my surprise the kit contains user manual in Italian. I would be very happy if some guides me from where i can get or download english version user manual. please help me.

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 772
try this
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=32 0&modelid=8776#New%20Window

Jagadish
Unregistered guest
Hi Berny,

After through analysis of Digi cameras, I bought a Canon Powershot A75 Digi Camera. It was workig fine and I was able to shoot pictures.
Due to some mistake in the operation, something went wrong in my camera. Now, I am not able to change the settings, Nothing comes if we press Func or Menu Button...

So, after taking snaps, I am not able to delete the bad snaps, view teh previous snaps..... SInce I am not a professional Photograper, I need to delete the phototes...

So, can anyone tell me hwta went wrong.....

I am planning to go for a new one, if the problem is not rectified...So, pl reply asap.

With Thanks and Regards
Jagadish.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1053
try doing a reset. This will reset your camera's settings back to default. Check your manual on how this is done. If you are using the memory card, use a PC to transfer all your pictures first before resetting the camera and reformat your memory card

Unregistered guest
hello,
I have bought a CANON Powershot A75 digicam.
But the manual provided is in dutch.
can u please tell me where i can download english manual.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1550
click on the link I provided above.

Username: Farwa

Rawalpindi, Pakistan Pakistan

Post Number: 1
hello,
i'm from pakistan.... my father bought a canon A70 powershot camera from CHINA a couple of months ago... now i'm facing a problem with it that its shutter is stuck and is not moving in and out.... everytime i turn on the camera E18 comes on its screen and it shuts down...i am really very upset because my marriage is about to come in a 2 weeks time and i really love my camera... i'd be really happy if u could provide me with a solution to my problem and maybe tell me about a canon service center in Islamabad or Karachi or Lahore in Pakistan.... i'll be really realy really GRATEFUL.... THANKS!
FARWA

fork
Unregistered guest
Farwa: I have an A60 and let me tell you i'm very pleased with it. I have encoutered that E18 error a couple of times too, but if i was shutting it off and restarting the camera everything was ok. I'm sorry for you man. Try calling a support number from your country. You should find it in the kit on the waranty paper. And try also replacing the batteries.

Jagadish: you said you can't delete the photos and you want to buy another one. My advice to you is go for it. Canon is too much for you. Go for a HP or benq of something and let canon to the professionals. I mean do you really need a manual to erase photos and to look at them? SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON THE COVER: this camera should not be used by people who don't use their brain much.

Jacob123
Unregistered guest
Gee what a dork fork!
Jagadish said something went wrong and his camera is not working properly. The func and menu buttons don't seem to be working. Berny gracefully gave his valuable advise and you are acting like a wiz. Jagadish was not asking how to view photos or erase them. Read before you post stupid comments like this.

wes123
Unregistered guest
My A75 also has issue with the menu and function buttons, after quite some time of satisfactory operation -- the problem for my camera is due to the shutter button becoming stuck in the halfway down position, as it would be to focus before taking the shot. With it stuck there, you can still take pictures (since it will go down the rest of the way, but not return completely back up), but not much else.... I'm trying to figure out how to fix it now...

Unregistered guest
hi Berny, I am also looking for a manual in English for the A75 but using the link provided above can't download. The link on the page does not work. Any suggestions.
Thanks Ray

NotoN
Unregistered guest
I'm new to this forum - but I'm looking as I just bought a Panasonic FZ 30.

Is Fork always such a prat?

Unregistered guest
I bought a Canon Powershot A70 Digi Camera. It was workig fine and I was able to shoot pictures.
I dont know what went wrong with my camera now I am not able to take pictures,when switched on and try to take picture nothing can be seen on the screen.When you take the picture and go to view its blank.But I can see the pictures taken before this problem start.I realy need ua help.Thanks Freddy.

Ouch
Unregistered guest
Never mind about Fork, can any of you lot actually write a whole sentence in proper english ? Most of this page doesnt make any sense.

Yawn

ewyqoueqyweUSER
Unregistered guest
http://www.starbatteries.com/caposha60a70.html

Go to the middle of the page where it says: View the product manual [Download- PDF, 764KB]
There's your manual for Canon A70 in English.
Hey, and guess what. It took all of 1 minute to google it. -You're welcome.

Anonymous

Hi Berny:

Since my problem, too, is with the Menu/Disp/Func buttons not doing anything on my A75, can you please clarify your suggestion: "try doing a reset. This will reset your camera's settings back to default. Check your manual on how this is done."

The instructions to leave the batteries out for 20 minutes did not help.

Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4586
Hmm sounds like a bad CCD made by Sony. I know it is a Canon but Sony was subcontracted to provide sensors for a bunch of other camera makers.

Go here and look at the service advisory for your camera.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us