How Do I Turn My Disposable Camera On?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9647
If I'm ever out in LA again Chad, I'll definitely come eat at your diner. It would be an honor.

Thats pretty cool with your cousins pet shop.

Btw, I'm 1k posts from cracking the top 10 on the list lol.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20864
cool yanks.

i think ima start going to dodgers games now. well only when chan ho park is pitching. lol. he finally made it in the rotation. he did well against the angels on saturday. dodgers won 1 out of 3 games vs the angels and chan ho park was pitching the game when they won.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20868
guys i might be going to game 5 of the western conference finals between the lakers and the spurs. that is if there is a game 5. i am sure there will be. anyways a pair of tickets is going to cost me $700. so i am really debating right now. lol. i could get a dd9115 for that money. hahaha. but the game would be an experience of a lifetime. lol.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9656
Do it man. When I went to game 3 last year of the ALDS with the Yanks and CLE, it was probably the greatest 4 hours of my life. It was worth every penny of the ticket.

Go and have a blast man. I know how much you want to go.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9256
skip the game $700 is insane for a ticket

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13781
700 bux ! - no way !

dont shoot me but i could never understand d fascination with BB - boring as heck 4 me since u run about 50ft & throw a ball in a ring .....i rather watch pool\9 ball or worlds strongest man competition on espn ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9257
"i rather watch pool\9 ball or worlds strongest man competition on espn ...."

we have similar tastes Rovin

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20869
the thing is i will end up going but i am trying to decide if i should wait til the lakers make it to the finals. i can only afford to go to one game. there is no guarantee that the lakers will make it to the finals so i don't know what to do. lol.

i know it seems like a waste of money to a lot of you but for a basketball junky like me, its a chance of a life time. i've been to many basketball games but never playoff game. ahhhhhhhhhhhh the choices i must make. lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20870
btw.....

yanks knows wassup.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9660
Lol. If you are a true fan (which I know you are), you will make the right decision.

As you said Chad, "its a chance of a life time"

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9661
BTW, personally I would never pay $700 for a basketball ticket or a ticket to any sporting event EXCEPT for a Yankees playoff game.

The Yankees are to me as the Lakers are to Chad.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4416
hey paul im not trying to argue at all with you. I Just want to say this since i am a server/bartender. the restaurant industry is dying right now nobody has the money to go out to eat. I made so much more money last year than this year and i work at a nice place. Chad only thing i want to tell you it is not easy to start up your own place it is difficult and theres lots of things you have to worry about that you probably havent even thought about

not trying to make you change your mind but just saying it is tough if you do decide to try best of luck

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3636
Is this Pauls next big purchase?

http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_info.php?products_id=737

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20873
charlie i totally understand what you are saying. thanks for looking out.

the thing is you have to go out and take a chance. yes i can keep working for someone and make the money i am making right now and be okay. but i don't want that. i want to be rich. also it don't matter what people say to me, it would never discourage me or change my mind. :-)

so you can play it safe or you can take a chance. i for one want to take a chance. its not a risky move i am making cause i am researching alot about it lately.

oh and i think its about time i start thinking about getting married. if i want to start a business, it would be nice to have a fine wife by my side encouraging me on.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16695
Lol Jesse. I just got my email and made a thread about it in the sub section. We must get the same alerts from ED. I'm curious as to the value. If it's worth it I might buy a few.

Yeah Charlie I know it's not as strong as it used to be. It's funny cause in this time in our economy there are still so many ppl out there that are still so well off that gas could be $10/gallon and it wouldn't bother them.

Chad if anyone can beat the odds it would be you. You're still young enough to rebound in case of failure and old/smart enough to prevent it.

I think the key to any new business is to add something just a tad different to it. Make it your own and unique. There's a burger shop here named Five Guys. Anyone hear of it? They sell very simple and plain food. Burgers and fries. That's it. You can't even get cheese on your fries.

But here's the catchy part. They stock, cut and fry their own french fries. They literally line the walls with hundreds of 20lb bags of potatoes. Free shelled peanuts on every table while you wait for your order. When you leave you take a bag of fries with you.

Can you get a better burger elsewhere? Sure. Do you want something other than a burger? You're out of luck. Yet the place is packed every day. In a half hour during lunch one day they called the numbers of 25 customers. $8 a customer X say average 35 customers/hr X 10hrs/day = Cha...ching!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9260
Yeah they have five guys around here and it gets pretty busy but im not a fan...the burgers taste like I could make at home...the fries are what seem to get the acclaim from customers...but if I remember right they are just made with peanut oil and are very greasy when you get them...in the case of five guys I think its just because they are fairly new here and fast food is just simpler for people than going home and eating... probably somewhat due to a busy lifestyle

by the way I dont know if you guys saw my post in the other thread but if you didnt I wish you all the best in your new business if you decide to start one

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20876
thanks sean.

my diner will have the 50s feel with hamburgers that have the home cook taste from the bbq grill. also some secret ingriedent will be mixed in to the hamburger patty. :-)

i have a friend who is an awesome cook and we would try out many things.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16699
Sounds goooood lol. Like I said, add your own spice to your food and your business.

And Sean, like I said it's not the food but the novelty. Make your $500,000 in two years and quit when it dies off. Start over again in something else.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13783
u guys look at food network ?

really fascinating how simple taco bell \ kfc \ pizza hut etc all got started & now r billion $ franchises but then again that was about 30-50yrs ago when there were harly anybody doing it ...nowadays any idea u can think up some1's done it or doing it ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20877
rovin i got the diner idea from that show diners, drive ins, and dives. lol. after watching that show i was talking to a friend that is a business realtor and he thinks its a good idea. he is looking for a place. we will be partners.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13784
haha

cool - just be sure u get every detail on paper through a good lawyer

on food network i like to watch , GOOD EATS , THROWDOWN & IRON CHEF ...

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9662
I love Five Guys. Best "fast food" burger I've ate.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20885
how can you leave out emiral live? that is the best show period. i love it when he puts garlic in his food and the crowd goes crazy. lol.

that sounds like a cool place yanks. too bad none around here. i consider fast food burgers if they are already cooked before you order. like mc donalds. but if they are made to order, then it really isn't fast food.

man i wish we could all get together and have a bbq. you guys would go nuts for my hamburgers. i know how to grill them. also my secret herbs and spices drive everyone crazy. lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13787
entertaining for about a mth but actually i cant stand him again since its like same ol same ol routine & d crowd just cheers for d slightest thing ...i bet if he puts out his d1ck ppl let line up to kiss it...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16704
Yanks, you catch my drift lol? Five Guys is cool but bottom line what IS it?

Simply a burger joint with a new angle.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9665
Chad, if you hit it big with this restaurant, host a special Ecoustics cook out for us all at your place lol. Of course, you can buy the plane tickets :-).

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9666
Oh I see where your coming from Paul. All it is is a mere burger joint with more options and as you said a "new angle". But the angle they took is delicious lol.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9667
Here's a question for you guys.

My dad is in the process of buying himself his "midlife crisis" car. Which will make his Dodge Ram truck.....useless. But it would only get about $4k in trade/sell value so we will just keep it. He said we are just going to use it for hauling trash to the dump and other random acts like that. My question is, do you think it would be over the line to ask him if I could use the truck for car audio? Lol.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9669
Quadruple posts ftl lol

For whoever wants to be my boy and isn't signed up at SSA already, please take 5 minutes and sign up there and post the thread below that "Yanks Fan" referred you
http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17606

They are giving away a Free IA DP, and all you have to do is have one of your friends sign up and send them an email.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16713
"My dad is in the process of buying himself his "midlife crisis" car. Which will make his Dodge Ram truck.....useless. But it would only get about $4k in trade/sell value so we will just keep it. He said we are just going to use it for hauling trash to the dump and other random acts like that. My question is, do you think it would be over the line to ask him if I could use the truck for car audio? Lol."

Yup. JMO but if my son asked me that then I would tell him to save some money and buy it off me. Then have your fun.

Trucks are hard to deck out in audio gear anyway. At least to get the results you can get in a car. There's just no room for subs. Is it an extended cab?

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9683
Yea it is. I would take the back seat IF I owned it. Wouldn't bother using it if I couldn't. I'll probably ask him about it once he gets his car here in a little bit and offer him some $$$. We'll see what happens down the road.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13790
pix of that 10 RE SX i did last wk

this 1 sounds even better than d 1st 1 i did about 3wks ago because this is BRAND NEW where as other 1 was pretty beaten up

Upload
Upload

got yet another box job today for a 1 15 TREO SSI to go in a 2000 lancer

& in even more news - tomorrow a guy is coming to buy my dd9512 & that guy is d same guy who i did d 1st RE SX 10 for 3wks ago ...he just loves how that DD sounds when he heard how my box which i loaned to a buddy (who also has a 9512) sounds so he is getting my sub with that box (he once had a pair in his former car so he wants 1 again) ...i hope his civic rear glass can take it since those REALLY shake with plenty bass

so now im wondering waht next shall i get since i was pretty much set on 2 10s RE SE but i always wanted to hear & mess with a 1 12 IDmax but im kinda tired of 12s so dunno wtf is next for me ....

}

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9687
Thats a clean looking box Rovin. Real good job on it bud.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16717
Check out the oval recessed mount job there! Niiiiice!

That could set a trend.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13791
hehe thanks - got d idea from looking at that HO box from JL ...next job is space allows im going to stretch that oval even wider

also did a 1 15 kicker cvr last night & tested it today - now i really thought i had calculated right & tuned it for 35hz but it sounds like 38-40hz but boy does that sh1t wang hard ! ....really surprised me for a 400wrms sub its rocks ....kicker FTW !? ...lol .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9277
nice looking box there Rovin...and as far as the kicker yeah you only gain so much in the higher caliber subs....port tuning wise it could be where the port is on the box or how the box is positioned in the car...id say maybe even how close the port is to the wall but you know what your doing so I know that isnt the case

Gold Member

Post Number: 9278
Rovin did you listen to a re sr or an se

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13794
no sean i never heard a SE or SR play neither a idmax ...but that idmax has such a rep that i always wanted to hear 1

i think i really made a port length mistake with that kicker since i just feel i made d port too short & its really playing around 38-40 as i can tell by d way it sounds but anyway d owner just came for it & likes it but IMO its a tad to high for my taste so i told him when he buys his amp & installs everything to come back to me to lengthen d port if he wants it to drop lower

will post pix of it later ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9280
ok on the port...the reason I was asking about the sr or the se is because i was considering buying a new sub...I thought about an sx but they need too much power but so i know how loud does an sx 10 get on say 1000 watts rms...yeah the idmax does have a pretty good sound from what I hear...I dont think the older ones liked being pushed hard though...they had some kind of issue

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13796
strange this - last sx 10 i did was a dual 2ohms & wired to 1ohm on my orion 2500d amp & i went up to 25\40 but didnt want to chance going more becasue it was a brand new sub & it bumped pretty good but on that same power my 9512 POUNDS quite hard making me think how efficient that DD really is then

btw guy who has d SX is powering it with a USamps XT series 4000d which is rated to do 1500wrms @ 1ohm (3 40A fuses) & it was a nice match for that SX

so what im thinking is even though it can handle extra power it doesnt really translate in considerably more output so IMO 1000-1200 real wrms is fine for it ...

been doing some quick reading on ID forum & it does seem like previous V2 IDmax did have mechanical problem but V3 corrected that ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9282
ok so what your saying is the sx 10 really didnt get that loud compared to the dd at the same volume level...and if I bought a new re sub thats kind of what im looking for plus if I ran the sx id probably have to buy a new amp because it wouldnt be loud enough on the pg xenon 400.1...ill just wait and see what my re entry level 12 does that I already own

ps...I also own a image dynamics idq 12 that ill throw in the same sealed box the re is going in if it fits and compare the two subs running off the pg xenon 400.1...later ill probably compare them in a ported box

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13797
oh so u already own a RE RE or is it RE SR

guess ur experimenting with new stuff too then

400wrms just wont cut it for me since i had a crystal audio 300wrms svc 12" which i used on d 3&4 bridged chans of my alpine f545 which does 400wrms @ 14.4v - sounded very nice\smoothe\clean but if a fav song comes on & i just want a 'lil' more loud that is not enough for me ...i think around 1000-1200wms will be realistic for me ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9283
yeah I have a re re 12 its rated 175 rms so ill have to set the gain conservative of course...I havent gotten to listen to it yet and I dont expect it to be super clean but I originally got it for spl and decided to try it for daily use as well just to see what it would do and since I have both the image dynamics and the re and they both are low fs speakers (20 hz I think) I figured id compare them both...I have a 1 cf sealed box to put them in...as far as 1000 watts I dont really want to run that much power because I only have a 110 amp alt in my car and I dont think that would be enough alt to focus on very low frequencies and have the current be very stable...(I want to try and get loud as low as I can)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13798
well u know im mr. crazy since i run my orion 2500d & alpine f545 with a stock 80A alt & 2 yellows ...but i dont play music loud for daily & if i choose to play really loud then most i can get is about 30-40mins then voltage starts to drop near to 12v ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9284
yeah thats nuts...I hope the re re 12 turns out well and im thinking it might after watching results with different equipment my brother has owned...also ive done some research on my vehicle and people have done in the 140's with two 12's....one was two crossfire 12's on 600 rms in a daily box from what it looked like...he did a 142 I think which was the highest spl I found but this is a trunk car with no seats that fold down so thats not bad

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3668
Its my birfday on monday. Gonna watch the UFC fight and get drunk tomorrow. Its gonna be a great time.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16738
Happy B-day dude!

I have my sister's annual BBQ tomorrow. Then I'm stuck working from home the next two days.

Big project, pressure to get done, blah blah blah. Why do big companies squash their own soldiers? Then when all goes well the higher paid get to pin another star on their hat while the "soldiers" get sent out to the next battle(job).

Excuse the rant. I hate losing holiday weekends because execs demand sh1t NOW NOW NOW!!! Oh, your son is sick? Fug you get it done. You can't work 60 hrs/week? Work an extra 4 a night at home for free, just cause you're on board. Haven't had a vaca in a year? Fug you, we just pushed up your schedule, deal with it. Some companies when they see a breaking board just dump a load of cement on it to see how you react.

Sometimes I think about cutting grass for a living I really do lol.

I'm done.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13799
aah but when that nice paycheck comes in & u knowing that u got good job security then after d task is over & done with - u will count ur lucky stars right !? .....

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4423
lol paul that was a great rant and i agree 100% with it i hate the way companies run. I just asked off for 2 weeks for a cruise for my grandparents wedding anniv and my work gave me the hardest time saying this is a lot of time i dont know if we can do it. I havent asked off for a day nevermind a vacation in almost a yr when people take time off all the time i dont get it

Gold Member

Post Number: 9291
Naledge....happy b-day....also is there a big ufc event coming up on tv or is it one you have to pay for....who is on the card for this event

Rovin....I saw you posted about planning on running two re se 10's is that your definate plan or are you still deciding

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13804
^^^ooh u adding to my frustrations - lol

there have been a few subs i always wanted to experience & that DD 9500 was 1 but for SQ & accuracy i have my heart on JLw6 & IDmax ... but at this pt i dont want\need a ton of loud so i was looking at a pair of 10w6 but after asking here & on my local forums ppl have said JL just have that fault with its foam suspension subs dry rotting after maybe a yr or so ...therefore that stopped me dead in my tracks

like i said b4 ive had most 12" subs so i want something different like 2 10s & it seems for lows \ durability & price is good too d RE SE fits d bill (in theory since i never heard 1 b4) ...on d other hand im wanting to experience a IDmax 12" then again im tired of 12s ...might stick with d 10s RE then .....

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3670
Thanks Sean. The UFC tonight is a PPV. There is some fights on versus channel on june 1st for free. Gonna be some good ones tonight though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9297
well Rovin I got my re re 12 in the 1 cubic foot sealed box today....I set the amp gain at 150 watts rms on the pg xenon 400.1 and tested with everything flat and I was disappointed....it didnt start to come alive until 35 hz but seemed pretty strong from 37 hz to about 45 hz and started to die off at about 50 hz....I only tested the box in one position so im not sure if it will improve much any other way....30 hz seemed to be the starting point of pretty tight bass and 20 hz was actually loud enough to hear but wasnt tight....spl wise id guess the sub is in the very low 120's from 37 to 45 hz

Gold Member

Post Number: 9299
well I just measured the spl of the re re 12 on 150 watts in the sealed box with everything set flat on the amp and radio and it did a 120 db on the radio shack hand held spl meter that only reads whole db numbers on 41 hz 42 hz and 43 hz and acorrding to the radio shack correction chart posted on the web you add 2.5 db to the reading starting at 40 hz so im hitting 122 db probably at those three frequencies....and the sub did seem to hit good a little higher than 45 hz....up to 48 hz seemed ok then it fell off db wise pretty fast....

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?htech&983682086&openflup&1&4

whats sad is I just realized with the correction chart I probably hit 128 db with my two tangband 6.5's in the abc box at 43 hz but everything wasnt set flat and that was about 280 rms total running them

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13812
thats how funny messing with spl is

think i'll stick to my original idea of 2 10s RE SE maybe even do sealed since im really after 55% SQ 45% loud ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9300
I just dropped my image dynamics idq 12 in and on the same power rating....its behind in spl but im resetting the gain to 350 watts this time and im sure it will be louder than the re re 12....preliminary results show the frequency spl response to be pretty much the same as the re re 12.... but the sub is tighter (as expected)....ahhh wonderfull acoustics got to love it (NOT)

ps...firing forward got me more frequency extention up high but i lost 2 db on my max spl compared to firing backward (this is with the re re 12)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16763
Chad. You know this girl lol? She's goooood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3PMCD7aMRI&feature=rec-fresh

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13814
went to a carshow last night

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2593737#2593737 ....

}

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16768
It's a shame there's nothing local in my area to go to.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3969
hoped you really liked that pho chad :-), don't be lying to me lol. Forsure though, I know you liked the chicken lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20929
yeah that was awesome berny. i need more. lol. rice and chicken were awesome also. :-)

whats up everyone? how was the weekend. for me besides going to berny's party, it was pretty much stay home and watch movies weekend. i saw a lot of movies on hbo this weekend. lol.

finally saw my cousin vinny for the first time. that movie was funny as hell. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9301
Well I tested the image dynamics idq 12 with sub level up on the headunit (because I forgot) but everything else was flat and I hit 125 db at 41 hz 42hz and 43 hz firing up at the trunk lid which would be a 127. something db after the correction chart on a 350 watt setting and it seems like I gain 2 to 3 db firing up compared to backward....but I messed around with placement and my trunk definately makes a big difference frequency extension wise how far or close it is to the rear of the trunk when its firing backwards because it hit good all the way up to about 58 hz when it was postioned one way vs only being able to extend up to about 48 hz when it was positioned another way....a 5 db increase isnt bad but I dont want to beat up my image dynamics for spl so I might fall back to the re re 12 for that and try ported next....I get some very annoying vibrations from my back deck and overhead light when I fire up at the trunk lid though ( my back deck flexes) id probably gain more if my back deck wouldnt hold back pressure...._I plan on removing my back deck speakers and either just leave them out or experiment with porting the back deck and see if it helps

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20931
sounds like you had fun sean.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20932
guys should i try out the new rd audio sonance 15? steve called me up the other day and told me he can just ship it out to me so i can test it out in my ride. i just need to write up a review of it on the forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9302
yeah Chad I had a goal of hitting 140 db in a spl box with a single 12 with my pg 400.1 in my trunk car but its not looking promising so far

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20935
keep trying man. that would be insane if you can do that with that little power.

i will be getting a pair of kicker L7 10s so i can enter street A this summer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9303
thanks I think it would be fairly impressive for a trunk car ....two l7 10's will be too much cone area wont it....(160 square inches in street A right) two l7 10's would be 200 square inches

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20937
don't know about the sq inch thing. but i know tuan from team toxic bass was running 2 10inch solo x's for his street A setup. it was awesome seeing 2 10s hit 156db on a tl though. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9305
that is good but its solo x's too and id expect them to slam....my friend had 1500 rms on each l7 10 he had and they took it....he had two l7 10's and hit a best of like 147.2 db and I think that was in his front seat in a extend cab truck....but he only had a stock alternator (60 amp I think) and I dont think it was tuned right for his truck for max spl

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4424
guys im still waiting on the box from phil im kind of getting pissed off about this actually he told me it would be at my house the 11th and he still hasent emailed me about it. I finally write him and he said it would be out the next day and the was a wk ago kinda pissed. BUt anyways today it was weird, it just didnt sound right in my car finally i figured it out my rearfill stopped playing both of them i checked the fuses there all fine what else could wrong

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20944
charlie put the dmm on the amp's speaker output and see if you get any voltage. ac volts. you probably know that. anyways if you do get voltage then take a aa battery to the speaker cables that are hooked up to the speakers to see if the speakers move.

also sux about the box. i am sure phil would take care of it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13820
140DBS with just 400wrms is that possible - seen it done with 1000wrms though

hey this evening i finished doing that 1 15 TREO ssi with only 3.3cuft to work with after all disp & i tuned it 33hz ....WOW ! - LOUD & DEEP as heck ...im impressed - imagine if there was trunk room in d guys car to do around 4cuft it would drop lower too ...quite efficient too since im not crossing over 24-25\40 on my hu with d orion 2500d since i cant really handle how loud it is ...pix tomorrow night when i hopefully carpet it ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16795
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20945
rovin is making the money with his awesome boxes.

you da man hoss.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4425
chad i dont have the rearfill amped they are just hooked up to the hu i plan on doing some testing when i get time. I havent had a day off in almost 3 wks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13821
experience is what matters d most however d extra $ earned doenst hurt none - in fact it will go towards my 2 10s RE SE soon ...might even buy a 1 12 IDmax & which ever i prefer give d other to my bro who also bought a wagon like mine so itll fit exactly in his .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9306
Rovin...."140DBS with just 400wrms is that possible - seen it done with 1000wrms though"

we did 142.2 at my bro's best frequency in a daily box tuned to 35 hz on one audioque 2.5 12 on 600 rms car on (mtx 4501 amplifier) and 144.0 db car off in street a in a spl burp box in my brothers jeep liberty so yeah 140 db could have been done on 400 rms with just that 12....best we ever did was 145.6 db on my brothers termlab in a burp box but we gave it more power....all those scores were sealed up on the dash and on a termlab but a 140 in my car will be a serious challenge since its a trunk car and the seats dont fold down....and just top recap....as of now im doing 127.something db in a sealed 1 cubic foot box with set to 350 rms at 41 42 43 hz with my image dynamics 12 but I think im going to sell my image dynamics and see what I can do with the re re 12....I have a rockford punch z but I dont expect much out of that with 7 mm excursion and 100 rms power handling(the re has 12 mm 175 rms and the image has 13 mm i believe and 350 rms)

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3998
Chad the package is sent Priority Mail. It will be there by Friday at the latest. I included a bunch of lanyards for Berny that he wanted for work... you guys can fight over the rest of the stuff.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3999
I wonder who that girl is in the Shure SE ad below this. Searched but couldn't find anything. I am in lust.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16813
Damn. And I have ads blocked lol.

Oh well...........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message