Waterproof Disposable Camera?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9553
As we digress from the other thread.

Sean, check out the last thread when you get the chance bud.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13721
something 4 every1

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=185713

u will see who i chose - what about u guys ? ....

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9162
Yanks...I posted my answer in the other thread by accident...so here it is along with Charlies reply

sean
Gold Member

Post Number: 9157

Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 08:26 am: Edit Post
Yanks I dont see any reason why we cant help you...ill ask my brother to make sure but I think he will give you a hand...as far as when to purchase id save up and buy all at once that way youll know whether something is wrong with a piece right away rather than waiting and having to follow up then...but at the same time if you see a good deal you dont want to pass it up...saving money on something gives you more to spend on the rest of the equipment

charlie
Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4381

Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 11:14 am: Edit Post
^^^agree 100% if you buy a amp now and you have a 90 day warranty you finally test it and theres something wrong with it after that time your pissed lol

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9554
That does make perfect sense. I didn't really think about that at all. I'm ordering the amps off of Woofersect.com and the amps are on sale but they have been on sale for a few months now. I might email them and see what they say and go from there.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20765
yanks if i was you, i'd save at least a few paychecks before buying anything. have a couple of grand on you and then decide on what to buy. not saying to spend a couple of grand. just saying don't want to get paid and use it all on something and wait for the next paycheck. you gotta learn to balance your spending and saving. i know the few hundred you save up may not be much but it trains you to save in the future when you have a career. cause lets face it, without money you can't do sh!t in this world. lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20766
this is how it is for me. i don't go out and go crazy buying stuff. it may seem like it but i don't do that. all my credit cards are paid off and i don't buy anything unless i have the cash on me. believe me i want to go crazy with the credit card i have right now but i have to contain myself.

so basically what i am trying to say is that save up a bit so that when you buy the stuff you want, you still have close to a grand on you.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9567
I have $3k+ in the bank right now that is my "if sh1t hits the fan" money. The money in my checking account (a couple hundred right now) is my spending money. I'm not completely broke Chad lol.

Atleast not yet....:-)

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20769
owned

all that typing for nothing. lol

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9568
Lol. I do appreciate it though Chad.

chadleeisthebest.com/wouldbebetterifhejoinedusinchatonceinawhile

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20770
with the nba playoffs going on, its hard to do other things after work.

as soon as i get home, i take a shower and turn on tnt. then go to the frige and grab me a few miller lites and sit in my messaging chair. lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20772
ok the wheels are in motion. i have decided i want to take out my backseat and do 15s with 2 sets of components on my front doors. i have talked to the guy that builds my boxes and he told me he can make the pods for my door. it will happen by july.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13725
hey nobody is checking that link above - check asap ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13726
hey i think my next set will be a pair of RE SE for some sql - what u guys think ...looking for loooooows with some loud .....

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16523
"hey nobody is checking that link above - check asap ..."

Oh I checked it. Then I checked it again lol.

Upload

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9571
Well guys, instead of spending money on car audio, I spent it on a PS3 and Grand Theft Auto lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16528
My bro-in-law got GTA. He got one of the "bad" copies. Seems Sony is having a huge problem with the game. He went back to the store and they were like:

"We know, you're not the first."

Good luck with yours Yanks.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13729
been reading stories about it & i think sony has a patch to download for it ....bleh to all d gta is same ol same ol ...

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3602
I am slowly losing interest in car audio.:-(
I am drawn to my Integra. I want to start putting money in to her (Red is her name).

I recently broke one of the tinsels on one of my Q's. Well I kept rigging it so it would work until I could send it in to Fi. Well the other day I took it out of the box and rigged it again cause it came apart, while it was out I disconnected the sub from the terminal on the box. I then put the sub back in and went to pick up my daughter. I'm listening to it and I'm thinking to myself, "its not loud"....next thing my subs just shut off. So when I get back home I take out the same sub and smoke comes pouring out of the box. Thats when I noticed that I didnt connect the sub back up to the terminal. I was only powering the "good" Q.....I blew a coil on it. So now I have a blown Q and one with a broken tinsel.

Strange thing though. I took everything out and am enjoying the difference in the weight of my car with all of the equipment out. I just want to work on Red now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16530
Like I always say, if you truly love the bass you will adapt in life as you get older for it. Hey I had to get out of the game for years.

Another thing. You don't have to go extreme to appreciate it either.

When I'm listening to the stereo at home I don't always have my sub on. Just when I'm in the mood.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3947
Vida's new nakey pics:
http://www.darchtimes.com/babes1/vidanude.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16531
I'm diggin' it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13732
rubber tiddies but id still do her .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16539
If I could wank it while I was sleeping I would to that.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13738
hmm so where is every1 2day ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16567
Busy with yard work and such. Topping off the batts in my small solar setup as we speak.

Kinda of a slow day.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13745
cool - i too was doing some chores around d house

well here is something for all ur hard work

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=186381

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16569

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9576
Well this makes 2 weekends in a row with rediculous driving stories.

I went to the Nags Head NC this weekend for mothers day, normally about a 3 and a half to 4 and a half hour drive. We left Nags Head at 1pm yesterday. Had to stop in Richmond to drop my sister off at her house. We got to Richmond at 5pm. Took 4 hours to get there, normally about a 3 hour drive. Gets better though. Richmond to my house is about an hour drive. We left at 530pm and didn't get home until 930 last night. A one hour drive turned into a 4 hour drive. It was hell. If you haven't ever driven through a tornado warning, then you need to before you die. It looked like a tornado was just about to drop out of the sky directly on my car.

It sucked :-(

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20803
damn yanks that is terrible. but i know about long drives. you do too cause you visited here last year. lol. to drive 15 miles, it can take you an hour. lol.

saturday, i added 3 inches to my port on the inside. the box is tuned lower. it was tuned to 32hz and now i think its tuned to somewhere in the upper 20s. well it sounds awesome. i realized the revo loves low tuned box.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13746
well on saturday i got another box job for another 1 10 RE SX - for a different person though

built it today & i tuned this 1 to 35hz i think & it sounds SWEET ! ...not boomy but quite controlled with good SQ ...better than d last 1 i did ...pix in a few days when i get time to carpet it ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16578
How do you test your boxes out Rovin before you actually give them to your customers?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13747
i know it may sound slightly different in other ppl's ride but what choice do i have - so everything gets tested in my wagon off a orion 2500d amp ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16581
What a great way to play the field for your own ride lol. Free of charge too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13749
exactly !

thats why i box build for ppl - get to experience sh1t without even having to buy & i get paid too - lol

about 2 wks ago i was thinking of buying a pair of sx 10s for myself then 2days later i got a box job for 1 & experienced it . even thought its a gr8 all around sub i want something that hits even lower so im thinking 2 10s RE SE ...waiting for a shipment to arrive in about 2 wks time ....

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9589
Hey guys, if anyone is interested in winning a free 12" SI Mag (not the new one), all you have to do is sign up at the SI forum and your entered.

http://stereointegrity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16584
So you can say you are the "gigolo" of subs lol. Just playin' the field for free and waiting for that perfect match.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9188
Yanks Fan...I feel for you man

Chad...cool tuned LOW

Rovin...looking forward to the new subwoofer box pics

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4396
guys i think im gonna build my own computer for everything i want its looking like its going to cost about 2k it will be the ultimate gaming pc doesnt have all the top of the line stuff cause that would like 5-6k but it still has nice stuff

Gold Member

Post Number: 9189
2 k should get you a VERY nice computer...what are you going to get monitor wise...Id want a high def monitor or high def tv to hook up to it but with the tv id probably have to check into/consider how many hours of use the tv is good for

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16595
Personally I hate dumping more than a grand on any pc. With as fast as the industry moves any "new" pc is outdated in 6 months anyway. Today's super computer is tomorrow's calculator.

I'm like that with gaming systems. Why pay $600 for the latest when in only a year or less you get it half off?

I know. The bling bling factor.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9596
"I'm like that with gaming systems. Why pay $600 for the latest when in only a year or less you get it half off?"

I bought PS3 + a game for $520 in straight twenties lol. I waited long enough to get it when it was $400 and not $500 :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16600
Good for you boy lol.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4397
ya sean i am getting a samsung 22" it has 2ms delay thats it. great screen for gaming. and paul i know what you mean but the good thing about a comp is you can pop things out and just upgrade this one should last me a while though

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13752
i myself need a upgraded monitor since im still using a 17" crt ...time for a 19" (possible bigger size) widescreen ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16602
Sporting a 22" widescreen myself.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4400
kinda weird today guys i havent checked it out but i went to start my car it wouldnt even turn over. I tried a couple more times wasent making a noise at all then it started right up kinda weird, then I turned the hu back on thinking whatever now the mag doesnt work i think it is blown i dont know what happened it was working fine when i turned my car off now its dead and my car was dead I dont know im gonna look into this tomorrow when i have more time since i didnt have much time. but it seemed like the cone wouldnt move at all like it was seized so idk im kinda pissed right now though

Gold Member

Post Number: 9206
at first I was thinking ok hes got starter/selenoid issues...(i think)...then you tell us you about your sub issue strange...but I still do think its your starter/selenoid that caused your car not to start

Gold Member

Post Number: 9207
oh by the way Yanks Fan I asked my bro what the mag 15 hit ported at the meca show in the scion and he said he couldnt remember either but i do remember being fairly impressed for it being a mic at the headrest reading...even though he pushed the sub so hard the coil was making a smell after the reading...as I said before he told me he didnt care he was replacing the mag 15 with memphis mojo's so he slammed the sub too hard because he didnt care by the sounds of it

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9610
Thats cool sean. I appreciate the try. We'll find out what I do here shortly.

Btw Sean, over on CA, in the competition place, there are some people in MD who want to meet up and use a TL. If you and your brother want to make some quick cash, I'm sure you could charge people like $5-$10 or whatever for it. I might go up depending on what the date/time is.

Also Sean, give me a review of those Level 4's when you get the chance man. I've been dieing to hear a review on them from someone I know.

Charlie, wish I could help you bud.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9611
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4625562#post4625562

Thats the thread :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9209
well its my bro's TL so the moneys his to make...its all a matter of my bro having time I think...ill give him a heads up...as for the dc sounds subs im not sure if those are tooled spl subs or if they are standard issue for music but ill find out...I find it interesting that most of these single 12 setups have not been too far apart in spl...from mid level brand to high level brand...and the dual 12 setups have been VERY close in spl (hd3 12's rd spl v2 tooled 12's and the dc sound lvl 4's 12's) but like I said in the other thread I think at least one rd spl v2 sub wasnt right from the start...but without knowing the results of two properly built tooled rd spl v2 12's...I think the audioque hdc12's would have been the loudest on my bro's pair of rd 3250's at a half ohm strapped...150 plus db's i think and they were daily subs...but my main point is you dont really seem to gain a ton of spl with the mega subs compared to mid level from what ive seen and it takes a decent bit more power to get the mega subs to their potential...the only other difference that would matter then is how do they sound sq wise if sub a is built with decent quality compared to sub b...and some subs are more of a bottom end sub and that changes things but you can usually tell from the subs parameters if the sub your looking at will fall into that catagory...thought id throw that out there for your considerations on your future install...bottom line for me is it doesnt take the best sub out there to get good results and with the price needed to pay to get a little more spl from the mega subs it isnt worth it in my opinion...especially considering your cars electrical needs to support what a sub like that needs

as a side note my bro's rd 12's would improve with more battery backup because he drops alot of voltage on a burp with two rd 3250's at a half ohm strapped with one optima yellow top under the hood and a 300 amp iraggi alternator...but thats all his class will allow that he competes in...but so would the audioque hdc12's im sure

ps...I dont think you gave me the right link

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4404
guys it was just the settings on my hu thats why the sub wasent playng and a lose cable. I think im almost done with car audio i think the alpha will be my last real sub. pretty soon 1 10" ported and thats it i am going deaf to fast

Gold Member

Post Number: 9216
good Charlie...ive been planning my daily system with my hearing in mind but from what i can see it doesnt take much spl to damage your hearing with constant exposure

Gold Member

Post Number: 9222
by the way Yanks Fan the dc sound subs my bro got are daily use subs...he posted info in a post in the subwoofer section about building a bass race box for them

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13755
so charlie is easing up on car audio

trick is not to be tinkering with car audio everyday since it will get old thats y i dont mess often with mine ...

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9616
Well guys whats a weekend for me without being stuck in traffic.

Yesterday, left my house at 11am to go to NY. Got to New York at 630pm, usually a 4 hour drive. Get there and at 710pm, the game gets cancelled......Get back in the car at 730 and get home at 230am!!!!!! A total of almost 15hours driven to eat a damn hot dog at Yankee Stadium. Safe to say me and my dad were quite upset. Just for reference, Orlando Florida is about 13 hours from my house.....so we drove past Orlando and would be about an hour out of Miami lol.

Three weekends in a row now with traffic stories. Sucks :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 9232
wow horrible drive time...did you read my post above Yanks Fan...I dont think you gave me the right link

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9622
My bad Sean. That is the right link though. I think back on page 1 they were looking for someone with a TL.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4413
that sux yanks to bad hope the trips get easier

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16669
Sux indeed. Could be worse tho. Chad's daily traffic nightmares are epic.

And only to get worse and spread throughout the country eventually.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4415
boston isnt exactly a fun time lol

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9633
My county was rated in the top 3 (I think) with the longest work commute on average....about a 35 minute commute on average per person to work each day. Mainly due to the fact that almost everyone in my county works in DC lol. We know a thing or two about traffic in Northern VA.....but LA is and was worse than here when I was out there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9238
ok Yanks Fan...I didnt realize there was more than that page...did I see correctly...did Scott post in that thread...or wasnt it about the termlab

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9637
Scott didn't post in there. They were going to ask a few shops in their area if they could use their TL but I told them that I would talk to you guys to see if you and Scott would come down but I doubt anything will come from that thread since it hasn't been touched in a few days now lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9241
ok well keep me posted if people show interest again

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20856
damn traffic sux. feel sorry for you yanks lol.

hey guys i don't come on the forum as much these days cause getting tired of reading all the drama that goes on in the sub section. i do check once in awhile but you won't see me posting as much.

so whats everyone up to?

btw can you believe i am finally happy with my system? lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16673
The boy's baseball has really taken up my time. He's on two teams and between them with games and practices he's at the field 3-4 times a week. Weekends too.

My father is doing fair. He's having an operation soon to remove a tumor on his bladder. Not to mention his heart problems.

I'm at home today because, well, just because. Work is stressful and because of the housing industry this year's cost of living salary increase was a joke. Asking for a raise gets you laughed at. Paul just might want to look for a different profession all together.

Gas keeps rising, son is getting older, things are just getting more expensive. Might be time to move on.

I put $40 in my truck and got like 3/8 of a tank.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20857
paul needs to start his own business. i think you will do awesome.

i am thinking of getting into a diner business paul. its a matter of great location. i think i have what it takes to run a nice diner. the money you can make from running a successful diner is ridiculous. i was talking to my friend who ia a business realtor and he was telling me that is what i need to do. i got some serious thinking to do.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16675
Not only running one but do you know how much the waitresses make? In my area they can pull in $300+ a night. It's also a business not hurt by the economy. Lots of bookwork but rewarding I bet.

That's what I need to get into. Something not affected by the crappy economy. Fedex/UPS drivers make a ton, but it's an impossible job to get. Same with postal jobs. If I had the capital I'd love my own business. Problem is health insurance. Company benefits are golden. If I had to provide my own ins for me and my kids it's around $750/month. Ouch.

But yeah, I can see your name on the sign.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13775
chad i really noticed u not on as much - it does get old sometimes ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20860
yeah rovin. same thing over and over. i just hang out in the off topic section or just here.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13777
well chad u should hang here sometimes

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=08fae7c08333cb53a6cf61 4855970d44

- interesting stuff too ..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16682
It flows in...then out again. Like the seasons change.

Man I thought the guys would never drop that issue with Chauncey. Even the admin stepped in and deleted the first thread.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9247
yeah the forum is getting a little boring lately

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20862
its a shame with that one dude who did a nice fiberglass box but its for the kicker square subs.

at least if it was for any other subs he could change it cause majority of the subs are circle.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16685
He also said he was going to invert them. In that box it would look even more retarded IMO.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9644
Good to hear you kid is doing well at baseball Paul. I see pinstripes in his future lol.

I hear you guys on all the drama in the sub section now a days. Bunch of the regulars seem to be leaving.....quickly. Haven't seen Jesse post in a while, Rob hasn't been on in a while, obviously Chad, Chauncey, and so on. Even I am starting to not post as much anymore. I find myself over on CA more than I used to. Its ashame that the Low Down can't get much traffic as it should. Great forum but hard to get people over there.

Speaking of starting own business', my dad is in the process of starting his own Engineering business, designing Naval ships for the government (which he already does right now). Chad, what ever happened with opening up the Wings restaurant?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16688
"Speaking of starting own business', my dad is in the process of starting his own Engineering business, designing Naval ships for the government (which he already does right now)."

That reminds me of my, how should I say, ex bro in law. He works for a company that designs, installs, maintains the vertical moving platforms you see on aircraft carriers. BIG bucks. Lives in Virginia Beach. Used to visit there when I was married.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9645
Yea there is some big bucks in that area Paul. If you don't mind me asking, what company does he work for? If you even know that is. My dad goes down to that area a bunch to work on ships. Wouldn't be surprised if the two crossed paths at some point. My dad helped design some of the ships in the Norfolk harbor.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20863
yanks the chicken wing store is still an option. but i really like the diner idea. near hollywood there really isn't a good diner. if i can open a diner and serve some awesome hamburgers and onion rings, i can get some celebrities coming there. lol.

my cousin has a pet store on melrose ave. well he sells expensive dogs. anyways he got some celebrities coming there to buy dogs.

here is his website. you can see several celebrities that bought from there. jenna jameson, christina ricci, nick young, etc...

http://www.orangebone.com/htmls/stars.cfm

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16689
It's scary starting your own business because the facts state that four out of five new ones fail. It's just a fact. Yet if you can get the right opportunity with the right location.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9249
The business bug...I wish you all the best
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts