Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15331
Where them pics o' the show, man?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14553
Lol Jesse, yeah that was directed to Yank's comment.

LOVE the box man! His work always ends up looking like a piece of furniture. Very detail oriented and clean. Worth what he charges for sure.

Just got back from Fishkill NY. Got up @ 4am for the drive. 15 hr day today. Had a long azz seminar on Simpson products. My azz hurts from all the sitting!

Damn Chauncey, get well man. I had the bug a few weeks ago and it crippled me. Sweating one minute, wearing three sweatshirts the next. It was bad.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8848
"Lol Jesse, yeah that was directed to Yank's comment. "

I think I might be coming down with something like that Chauncey. Haven't felt right in a few days but haven't felt "sick".....

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3349
Paul, thats why you make the big bucks :-)

Chad, I didnt get the box today. I got some ring terminals that I bought from Chauncey. Did 2 parts of the Big 3. I'm just gonna do the alt to batt when I change my alternator cause its a b!tch to get to.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

All he does is catch t..., Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 14011
^^So you got them great :-)

and thanx guys...I havent used the bathroom all day number 1 or 2 :-( it sux i have never felt this bad in my life...but I did get 4 shots today so hopefully with a bit more rest i will be up and ready to go

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14565
"Paul, thats why you make the big bucks"

That's a good one lol.

When they pay me what I'm worth I'll Buy all of you a sub!

For now I'll stick to an expense account and $.49/mile driving allowance. It was 165 miles each way today. On top of OT and regular pay today's venture netted me like $550 or so.

Might be worth the trouble lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15342
I wish I have an expense account

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14570
Spend away Berny! Who care who's accountable lol.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8850
Yankees Spring Training game is on tv right now

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4110
lol wats the diff yanks they suk saox are better.

So guys I am beginning to hate car audio with all these problems im having I think I need a new amp I think theres something wrong with the 300/2. The input sensitivity bolt just came out when I tried to move it so that can't be good. But I don't have the money for a new amp so I dont know what to do this sux

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14587
Wait till you have kids Charlie. You think money is tight now......

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8858
Am I the only person that is pulling the BS flag on mike getting with all those girls he has posted?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3369
Nope. I think its all girls from Myspace.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8860
Good. I think the same thing Jesse.

Btw, Charlie, Red Sox = garbage.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3370
Well he is on Myspace and I requested him as a friend...time to do some investigating.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14600
I dunno about Mike. I actually met him. He's ok. He had tons of pics of girls on his cell. Not to mention he has posted pics of himself with the girls. The dude is a party chaser. It's VERY possible guys.

He even asked me to buy him booze lol.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8864
Lol Jesse. You love MySpace man. lol

Paul, he must be one hell of a party chaser. Whatever floats the dudes boat.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14602
Shoot. I'd like to hang with him just to get the numbers off some of the girls' moms lololol.

Yeah, I'm THAT age.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3371
Nah Yanks, I only get on there like once every 2 days lol.

He may know MOST of those girls but not enough to have them all in revealing photos. If he does, he is a PIMP and needs to go to the players ball.

Truth is, I wish I was young again...I had some FINE honeys lined up.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8865
He is the man if all the girls are real.

I know a few honeys

Gold Member

Post Number: 3374
Man I'm full. It was a nice 65 degrees, clear sunny day today. I grilled up some steak, made some baked potatoes and salad. And had some micro brew beers...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14019
Its very possible that he knows that many chicks...if he is in college and goes to alot of parties then it is very likely...I would like to meet there moms to Paul :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14616
Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh. LOL

I'm a soccer mom hound lololol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15354
MILFs FTW!

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4111
lol paul.

and ya paul I know what you mean about money being tight im just saving up for a wedding in 2 yrs which will cost anywhere from 50 grand and up. Im hoping that her parents will tell us how much they will pay but they havent said anything so as of now im paying for the whole thing and only have a fraction of it saved. which is about 3000

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19158
yanks you should always believe them until proven wrong. lol.

charlie just hang in there man. 2 years is a long time. anything can happen in your finances. a person can become a millionaire in a year. so you'll pull through.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14624
"a person can become a millionaire in a year. so you'll pull through."

Yeah I'm waiting on that very same thing.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19184
lol paul. aren't we all. aren't we all. hahahaha.

here is what i want in the future,

a nice million dollar house.
7 cars (1 for everyday of the week)
kick azz home theater setup
fine wife

don't worry guys, even if i become a millionaire, i'll still post on ecoustics.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8868
I see where your thread in the OT section came from now lol.

I just want a happy life. Just want enough money to keep me, my kids, and my wife happy. Whatever that figure is.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14630
"I just want a happy life. Just want enough money to keep me, my kids, and my wife happy. Whatever that figure is."

Boy is that a loaded statement lol.

Seriously I'd have to set my children up first. No worries for them. Pay all my debt off. House, car, credit cards, ect.....

Then I would do the same for my family. Only once. If they dig another hole it's on them.

With what's left I'd invest half and pad a few bank accounts for easier access. I'd like to start my own business since I would have the time. Dunno what that could be lol.

And yeah, throw a taste back at the guys here.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13297
waslistening to d band HEART on my pc & decided to wikipedia them to check d sister's ages ...man these babes r now in their 50s !!!

who remembers JOAN JETT - she's hitting 50 this yr too ......

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13298
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_%28band%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_jett ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14641
Yeah I remember them. Pat Benatar, Blondie, Belinda Carlisle from The Go Go's, ect....

I was in my late teens then lol.

Finished carpeting my box tonight fellas. I had to piece together what carpet I had lying around so I wouldn't have to buy any. My terminal, 12ga speaker wire, banana plug, and chrome grill came today as well. I'll be finishing up my box tomorrow.

After seeing Yank's flush mount I had to try it and I like it already.

Upload
Upload

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13300
looks good man

i have flush mounted only 1 single sub box because space was an issue

lazy to do it really but man when u do that it does look really different\neat ....will have to do that a bit more often from now ........

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8871
Good looking box Paul. I love the look of the flush mount. You are quite the craftsman Paul.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19218
paul that box looks sick man.

you should build boxes for people on your spare time. i'd ask rovin but he is in another country. the shipping would be insane. lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14026
I want all my stuff to be flush now...That looks very very good..when will everything be hooked up?

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8876
Woot. I started the new trend on E.
Lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14651
Thanks dudes lol. Tomorrow I install the chrome grill and wire the box together. Should look sharp.

On a side note have any of you guys dealt with Josh Spivey? He's been waiting on a wire order from me and it hasn't got to him yet and it's been a week. (He's in state). I sent it parcel post so that's the delay. My concern is that since he hasn't gotten it yet he wants a refund, which I told him is fine, as long as he returns the wire when it eventually shows up.

I didn't get a tracking # or confirmation of delivery because he's like 80 miles away. (My own dumb fluck fault).

You guys think he is telling the truth? Once he found out I didn't get any tracking the wheels could be turning in his head.

The main reason I didn't pay for any additional tracking services was because I was already taking a loss on the deal anyway, like all my transactions here.

I just hope Josh didn't already get the wire and knows he can get away with saying he didn't, and get the refund. Paul would be out $65 on this.

I just don't know the kid enough to judge him. He emailed me saying he doesn't need it anymore and "if" the wire gets there he will send it back. Paul's confused lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14652
"I want all my stuff to be flush now...That looks very very good..when will everything be hooked up?"

Lol that's a good question. As soon as it's warm enough. This won't be a simple swap install. The power wire has to be installed, HU replaced, amp as well, ect..... Also this is my daily ride so it all has to be completed b4 the next day.

Everything in my truck is stock. Yeah this is only 500w but it's still a virgin install on the vehicle.

I'll post pics of the box tomorrow after the grill and terminal is installed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3382
Do you have the receipt? Cause that would show that you shipped it. It wouldnt be your fault that it got lost in shipping. It could have got stolen from his mail or not even showed up yet.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14654
Yeah I posted the receipt and he knows it was sent. I'm just concerned on his word that he will ship back the wire when/if it shows up.

Think about it. You're 17, have an order for wire that may already be delivered to your address, and the sender has no way of knowing if it actually got there. There's the moment of opportunity. He could be sitting on it right now and I have no idea if he's telling the truth.

Be it USPS or Josh, I'm out $65. My lesson once again.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14655
I might just stop selling on E altogether. It wasn't profitable anyway. Between Wolfy and this fiasco I'm out $120............

Gold Member

Post Number: 3383
imo, its not on you. You held up your part and it did not show up. Its the shipping companies fault. I can see that you want to keep your rep but in this instance I feel as though your hands are clean of the situation. If he wanted tracking, he should have mentioned it.

I know I sound cold but sometimes when doing business online these are the breaks. :-(

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14656
Good advice.

But also in doing business online you have to consider the ripple effect a negative comment may have, be it service or shipping. This sucks that this transaction went poorly, and out of my control. I as a seller take the blow. If I sold thousands of items a day this wouldn't be an issue because this would already be factored into my cost. When it happens 1 out of 30 it destroys my bottom line.

Not to mention I was doing this at cost for the guys here. Then you add the Paypal fees.......

Pauly was taking a big hit anyways.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3384
Maybe half a refund now and half after you receive the wiring back? You already feel he has the wire so if he doesnt ship it back then you only lost out on half the cost. That would seem generous to me seeing that, imo, this is the shipping companies fault.

And as far as the ripple effect, I would say very confidently that alot of people will still back you...given the circumstances of the transaction.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14028
You didnt do anything wrong, But the half now half later idea sounds good...just let him no that you as a seller you need to protect yourself as well, if he has a problem with that, then he will just have to suck it up

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19223
paul just stick to ebay if you are gonna sell mass items like that. its the best way.

anyways don't refund the money until you get the cables back. if josh says something negative about you, i'll stick up for you man. you shouldn't lose a penny on this.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4121
ya paul I wouldnt give him the money till the wire shows up someplace. the post office said give it 2 wks i would wait that time

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14658
Yeah I hear all of ya. As with any shipping company be it USPS, DHL, FEDEX, ect if you ship enough items eventually this will happen. I'm kicking myself because I didn't pay the extra $.60 for the tracking, which would have eliminated any of this.

Thanks for the advice guys.

And do me a favor. If Josh is stupid enough to show pics of his setup in a thread and there's 1/0 ga ED silver power wire in the pic let me know. Ditto for the 15" Wanger sticker.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3389
^^I'm way ahead of you paul. lol. I was already gonna do it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14659
Sub wired and mounted, terminal on, grill attached. Box is done dude lol. Thanks for the recommendation on the grill Chad. I'm lovin' it. I also got the banana ready terminal and got a banana plug set for easy/quick disconnects.

Paul's pizz poor pic taking FTL. I think I shut my flash off on the second one.

Upload
Upload

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13307
looks very good

do i see stinger distro blaock & fuses there too .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14666
Stinger in line fuse holder and 60 amp fuses. There's the banana plug that connects to the terminal. Nice and easy, just what I wanted for quick removal. I also bought 30' of Knu 12ga speaker wire. Overkill but no biggy. I love new stuff.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3390
Nice Paul. You'll be bumpin in no time. Where did you get the banana plug from?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14667
Parts express. You can't beat their shipping times. Anything I order is on my doorstep 3 days later.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19253
i gotta get me a set of those banana plugs. i am using the one i used to use with my home theater. lol.

that grill looks sick paul. i love those grills. you know i have one on mine too. lol. it just makes it look more fancy.

btw i want to take my box out and add another baffle and make it flush. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3392
Flush is the sex.

Here Chad. These are the banana plugs I ordered.

http://cgi.ebay.com/24K-Gold-Plated-Dual-Banana-Plugs-1-RED-1-BLACK_W0QQitemZ170 198277494QQihZ007QQcategoryZ3276QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14676
Flush mount is easy to do. Not expensive either. As long as you don't need a double baffle it's as simple as adding a ring or square as I did to create the flush mount. And since I plan on removing the box frequently the banana plugs are a perfect choice, just pull and done.

Yeah I love the grill as well. Soooo much better than any waffle grill. A touch of class so to speak?

Nice little box.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14677
I don't know why I never used them before.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3394
Chad, the guy who bought your realms is selling them for exactly what he payed for them. I thought I heard you say that you wished you didnt sell them.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4327214#post4327214

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14030
looks sweet paul...u should build me a box for my birthday

anywho..Charlie..I had the same problem with the 780 in my gf's yukon...the shield on the ground of the RCA's is fried...very common problem with Pioneer hu's..what i did was ran wire from the rca preouts to the chassis of the hu itself and fused the wire with a pair of 10amp fuses...no more noise and they cant wiggle lose..with every pioneer hu i have owned i have always had to remember to take the neg terminal off the battery before doing any thing with the hu..never with any alpines, eclipses, or jvc's..But does that make them a crappy hu, far from it ;).. dont let m.s or anybody tell you other wise...let me know if you need any more help with the issue..

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13320
MS just plain hates any pio\pre HU - got my 860mp running 3yrs now daily not a single problem

ALWAYS secure d ground wire properly to a solid metal surface & u just have to make sure rcas never touch d car's body .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19263
yeah ms hates it. lol.

jesse i said i wish i never sold my mmats amp. lol. no way i would go back to those subs after hearing my alpha. lol. when are you guys gonna realize the alpah is god. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3395
lol. MS hates alot. Whats sad is that he probably has next no experience with most of the stuff he talks sh!t about. He just goes by what he "heard".

Dont get me wrong, he knows alot on the technical side. I just cant stand when people talk about products that they have no experience with. I mean sh!t...people that have only been on the forums for a few months now know everything there is to know about every product there is...know what I mean?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14688
^^^Agreed. No advice is better than bad advice.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19264
yep and he was telling me how he couldn't understand why i said i liked pioneer better than alpine headunits in terms of sound. all head units sound different. you are gonna like one over the other. its in human nature. lol.

i am glad i ain't the only one that thought of him like that. lol. i was beginning to think i was the only one.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19265
oh btw when someone talks anything negative about DD, he is all over you. lol. also in that thread where someone discover that audioque and hifonics used the same board, he was so mad. lol.

sometimes when ms recomends audioque amps, i feel like saying get it if you want hifonics. hahahaha.

i guess its expected though. after all DD broke the world record and they are so expensive that i can't afford them.<<<-sarcasm.

honestly don't you think i would of bought DD long time ago if i thought they were that great? i mean come on, its not like i can't afford it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19266
also jesse, that dude is going to have a hard time selling those subs. they aren't known to well. its a shame though cause they sound sooooo good. lol.

only reason i got mine to sell is cause all of you hyped it up for me on that thread.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3398
Bottom line is, every company is gonna have problems. And fact is when people are happy with a product they dont really voice it but when something bad happens then you hear about it more often.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14694
Can you guys believe this or not!!??

So I send Josh a refund on the wire order that didn't show up. Remember he thinks I have no tracking #.

In my Paypal notes I tell him how sorry I was about his order and that I was sending his money back. Then I tell him that I was going to get this matter investigated because I didn't want to lose that kinda money. I told him the PO can track the package without a tracking # but it would take a couple of days. (Little white lie to stir the pot).

Within minutes of that email............

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/459450.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 3400
Definitely fishy. All's well that ends well I guess....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14696
Free lesson for me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3401
^Indeed.

Man I cant wait until monday. My box will be here. Waiting sucks.lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19270
i don't like what i am seeing.

jesse i know the feeling bud i know the feeling. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3404
This is kinda fishy...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4329281#post4329281

If he isnt telling bumpin buick to talk to paul then I think it is safe to say that after he bought the wire from paul he changed his mind and wanted the money back. Lets see if Bumpin Buick contacts paul. He's Matt Kitzik (sp?) on ecoustics.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19271
jesse are you a d!ck? as in private eye? rofl. hahahahaha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14702
Good find Jesse. I'm kinda neutral on this because had that thread been several days ago then yeah, he was trying to pull a fast one over Pauly here. He had told me he was going to use 4ga that he already had if the 1/0 ga didn't show up.

He might just be simply trying to sell wire he now has no use for. If that's the case no sweat off my back. I have the money for it.

It was just odd to me the way things went today.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19273
how come there are no dates on the posts?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19274
anyways he was jerking you from the beginning paul. i have no respect for the dude now. he is on my bad lists forever.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us