The film just fell out of the camera

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18852
charlie i sold the dd to rob. it started making some popping noise. i had 3500wrms on it and i guess it couldn't take it. lol. anyways rob is using it.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18853
i know what you mean paul. you always gotta be careful.

charlie trusted me with the sub for a month and a half until he got payment. that was only because he told me i could take that long. lol. but i came through like the best i am. lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13932
I bought a Xenon 1200.1 for the Brahma...

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18864
i thought you were selling the brahma?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14219
Mike from SS emailed me. Said my sub is on its' way via fedex.

I mentioned to Mike you guys recommending it to me. He noted/appreciated it.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18869
you should of told him chad lee from los angeles sent you. lol.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13935
decided to keep it and get rid of the alpha instead...I got the PG amp but only after I had already traded my D6 for a re 12.1 now i have two amps, but I only need one...so i guess I will be selling the re 12.1 really soon...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14230
Both you guys, Chad and Chauncey should just open a store somewhere selling all your used gear lol. I bet it would fill a store.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13227
http://www.savinglots.com/lotprod.asp?item=N450&gclid=CN_dqJzp4JECFQkdPAodywvidw

getting a pair of this for my car for carshows here .......

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8735
Hey guys, I don't mean to get too sentimental on anyone here but I just wanted to share this with you.

This past weekend, 2 of my friends died on separate occasions. One committed suicide and the other was hit by a car while walking. These 2 losses have really made me open my eyes to how precious each day really is. Just wanted to tell you guys that next time you are with your friends/loved ones, make a point to tell them how much you love/care about them. A simple statement like one of those can not only change a person's day but it could even save a life.

Sorry to get sentimental, its just been one of those eye opening experiences.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14235
Not sure what they are. Are they horn drivers?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3254
Damn Yanks. I'm sorry to hear that bro. Prayers with you and your family. No need to be sorry.

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13228
yep paul - they r DJ purpose driver units designed to throw upper freqs

aw that terrible Yanks ...

see this y u have to spend some $ & live a little ...i used to just save my $ longtime & not spend but i leart it just does make any sense saying u got 5k saved when u can use some of it to buy something u can use ....thats y i spend on car audio - i dont over do it by spending alot by some to keep me fullfilled ...chad will know what im saying .......

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8737
Thanks Jesse.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14241
Holy crap Yanks. That's horrible. Seriously I'm giving you a hug right now. Do your best to take from them what you can. That's how they live on, through those who absorb who they are. Take the best of them and make a better YOU!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14242
Fug. This is really upsetting. Why does this happen so much today??!!!

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8739
Thanks Paul. It hasn't been too rough on me but some of my friends aren't doing so good dealing with it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14246
You're a strong player Yanks. I KNOW you can handle this.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4083
wow yanks thats terrible.

i feel like this is happening to everyone lately.

btw guys kinda on but o/t did u guys ever notice back in high school like junior yr- frshman yr in college everyones dog's like died that suked i felt like everyone time i turned around someone elses dog died

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13938
^^Naw none of my friends had dogs in H/S that I can remember

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15221
My condolences during your ordeal Yanks. I know it's rough.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8740
Thanks guys. I really do appreciate it.

And Charlie, I only recall one of my friends dogs dieing when I was in High School.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3256
I've got a sad story too. Not as bad as Yanks and Troy's.

My brother has been in jail for almost a year waiting for his trial which finally happened 2 months ago. Well his sentencing was on the 22nd but I couldnt make it. I have no clue what happened. He was looking at some prison time. 56 months-116months. I checked online to see what was up and he is not in the county system and he was not one of the prisoners released in the last 7 days.

My mom and dad live in California and the people that I need to contact, I dont have their contact info. Do any of you know if I can find out from the courts how he was sentenced and where he was sent? I'm pretty sure he is in prison now, but I dont know which one or for how long. It sucks.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8742
I have no clue Jesse. Sorry to hear about your predicament.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18876
it sux yanks when you lose a friend. i lost a friend when i was in college. he got shot at a night club. hang in there bud.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3259
I was going to call the courthouse today but I didnt get to it and its too late now. Anyway, I'll figure it out.

I should be getting a package next week. I'll have pics as soon as it gets here.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14250
Wow Jesse, I had no idea. Must be hard imagining your own brother in prison. I'm glad to see you're not heading down that road. You've got too much to lose. We all do.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15248
Friends getting shot. I've been having a few of those lately. I know it sucks huge freakin' balls!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3260
Paul, I've always had good self control. I did my own stupid stuff but I knew where to draw the line. My brother is smart but has always made very poor decisions. I thought he would change his ways after he was stabbed in the chest in 4 different spots. 1 nicked his heart and 2 punctured his lung. He had to have his chest cracked open and do emergency surgery. He was in the hospital a week and right after they took the drainage tubes out of his chest, he signed himself out. They wanted him to stay another week. He also took out the chest staples by himself.

It makes me angry at him cause my family and I tried to help him out. And get him away from the people he is associated with, but to no avail.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14267
Good for you to know the right path. I too have a brother who just doesn't know his way. He's been without a drivers license for 10+ years due to drunk driving. (3 convictions). He has no concern on getting it back or his life as well. Still lives at home at almost 40. He was my parents' first born so it has a very profound affect on their opinion of his position in life.

Thankfully my sister, other brother and I have broke away and done something with ourselves.

To this day though I will always feel awkward around him because of it ya know?

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13240
wow - i think i remember charlie has a bro that had gone wayward

luckily my 6 other bros & 2 sis r all good ppl .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14283
Holy fucktards Rovin. You're one of 9???

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13244
last of 9 actually - no im not a spolied boy since e all were treated equally & worked for what we wanted

u remember like 20-25yrs ago ppl used to have alot of kids ....my worker here is 1 of 14 kids ! ...i ask her if her mom & dad just couldnt keep their hands off each other back then ! .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14285
I'm one of 5, right in the middle. Two older bros and two younger sisters. You can believe I didn't get anything but hand me downs. It wasn't bad tho. Only my pop worked for years. Back then he made $6000/year and that raised 5 kids and paid all the bills. Things just aren't the same anymore.

Today ppl hold two jobs, have power lunches and take power naps. My kids are in someone else's care more than they are in mine. You can change careers almost overnight and your hours USED to be 9-5. Today when I leave in the am it's dark and the same for when I come home. Time just flies past you.

You know what they say, life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3265
Paul. Myron Cope died. :-(

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13247
^had to google who that is

ya i got a few hand me downs but i think its that way 4 every1 ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14289
Fug Jesse I didn't know that. Pittsburgh is for sure in mourning. He was a legend.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3268
I found out the info on my bro. He had a whole bunch of charges against him 8 felonies and 2 misdemeanors. He was sentenced on 3 felonies, and 1 misdemeanor. 4 felony's were dropped. And 1 felony and 1 misdemeanor were time served while waiting for trial and sentencing. All I know is that he got 18 months each for 2 of the felonies. And I dont know about the other felony and 1 misdemeanor. 2 of the felonies that got dropped were the biggest charges he had and were both Robbery in the first. Thank God he didnt get those. I didnt think he would because of what I know of the situation but you never know what can happen in court.

Anyway, does anyone know where I can get some 1/0 terminals cheap? I need 4. Do any hardware stores sell them that any of you know of? I went to home depot and they didnt have any.

Chad, what year is your Accord, and where is the alternator located?

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13950
Jesse, the audio shop accros the street sells them for 99cents per, not sure if thats cheap...If you paypal me the money and I will ship them next day for free :-)

^^But on ebay they have them like 50 for like $20-$30 bux

Platinum Member

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 18941
paul a pic for you.

Upload

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13252
^^^

u had me fooled 4 a second there expecting 2 see some tids .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14329
That's fucked up Chad.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18942
hahaha yeah. i like that pic. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3270
hahaha...nice.

Chauncey, will those fit Knu KLM 1/0? If so, then I'll take 4. Let me know your PP address.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18978
well guys i can't wait to try out my rd audio component sets. i paid next to nothing for these brand new. i've always thought you have to spend alot to sound good. but lets see if that isn't the case.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14340
Good stuff. New gear is like Christmas anytime of the year.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14352
Checked up on my gear deliveries. Amp will be here tomorrow. Same with the sub. Problem with the sub is the delivery is "signature required". How the fug can I sign when I'm at work? If I would've known it was gonna be sig required I would've sent it to my work. None of my neighbors are home during the day either. More delays

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8783
Hey Chad or anyone else with a Pioneer HU.

I was messing with my HU today cause I was bored and was wondering the differences between the different BMX and different CMP (I think, could be wrong) options. I played with it and it all sounded the same relatively. I would read my manual but I can't find it....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15282
Man, I just bought a Pioneer HU and I don't know what those letters stand for. I may have to look at the manual.

And,...no, Chad it is not for my car :-)

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13958
Yanks The Comp balances the output of louder and softer sounds at high volumes..The BMX controls the sound reverberations so it gives a fuller sound...Straight out of my 980 manual...they sound the same to me though.lol

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13961
oh and Jesse

It fits my KLM 1/0 just fine :-)

Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 13254
man that 1st pic looks like some1 holding a weapon sneaking up on somebody about to murder them ....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18991
lol.

berny glad you ain't touching the porsche. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3272
Thanks Chauncey. I sent you an email to the address in your profile.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19002

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8789
Thanks Chauncey

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14366
Chad is inching ever so closer to giving me a prize lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14369
Amp came today. I had the HU from MO. The sub was delivered today but nobody was here to sign for it. I'm hoping they swing by tomorrow and drop it off.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8795
Looks nice Paul. Good gear bud

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19021
thats a nice looking unit.

paul how come you don't post this stuff in the sub section? you gotta show off buddy.

i got cdt speakers from MO today. he said in the thread the grills were included but when i got the package, there were no grills. i called woofersetc.com for the grills and they cost 30 bux. so ima have him send that for me. i guess i'll pay for shipping again.

i am kinda disappointed. on the thread MO said it was $160 shipped. so i told him i'll take it. then on the email he said since i am in california it will cost a bit more to ship so he told me to pay 170. which i did without saying anything. now the grill is not here. so i emailed him and told him i'll pay for shipping if he could ship out the grills for me. i am kinda testing him. lol. i shouldn't have to pay for his mistake. hopefully he just ships it out. the money isn't the issue. its the pricipal.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14371
Thanks guys.

I hear ya Chad. You expect to get what you believed you paid for. Like you told me tho, MO is a trustworthy guy so it should pan out. Luckily for me the HU is in perfect cosmetic shape. The batteries for the remote are still in their sealed plastic wrap. The wiring harness is mangled but included. I have no complaints. Now if it fails to work after it's installed lol..........

And I'm not gonna post anything in general population until I get everything. I still need the install kit, fuses, sub, box for sub, ect.....

The wire I'm covered on lolol.......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19024
yeah you are.

i remember chauncey saying in the past that he bought a hu from mo and mo forgot the harness.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14374

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15285
Who is this MO fella...is he a dealer?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14383
I believe just a long time member who sold things in the past. I got a good deal, that's all I can vouch for tho.....

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/450768.html

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13967
yea i got a Pioneer 860 from MO and he forgot the harness...I had to get one off ebay so it would work..about a week after i got the one off ebay he said he found the other one..I also bought the ads 346cs from MO..Only $130shipped...Brand New...Almost all of his stuff is new or mint at crazy low prices...he is a decent seller..

"paul how come you don't post this stuff in the sub section? you gotta show off buddy. "

Im not a very show off kinda of person..I have tons of car audio stuff just never had the desire to show off..not that I care what people think of me, because im sure there would be the Rob or the MS that had something Negative to say, but making people envy me is not a good feeling to me..

and Jeese, I will go pick them up tommorow..It will come out to $4.50 for the terminals, and pp fees...and FREE SHIPPING!!! :-)

ChaunChaun3000@hotmail.com

^^Paypal addy

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14388
^^^Good guy here. Silent giant.

With all the other guys pushing 1000's of watts it's awkward posting a 500w setup and calling it "showing off" lol. It's been 10+ years since I was into this lifestyle. I'm glad I'm getting back into it but they have to understand that I'm a single parent with car seats in my ride that restricts my potential lolol. I'm trying here tho...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3276
Chauncey did you get my email? I changed my mind and want 5 of those now. Let me know if you see this or read the email.

Paul, dont be modest about your 500rms setup. Everyone has their own goals in a system. :-)

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I should be getting a package next week. Well I want to share with the people in this thread only what it is.

http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/fisher-customs/2936-box-build-5-cubes-seal ed-pair-15-fi-qs.html#post42106

Also, Iraggi is swapping my alternator for free. The first swap is supposed to be free but he is going to give me my next swap free as well if I need it.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8799
Good stuff Jesse. Sounds like good news all around bud.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14391
Jesse!!!! A Fisher box is gonna be awesome man!!!!

Why would you wanna keep this info from anyone?

Looks great so far.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3278
Thanks. I'm gonna post a thread with pics when I get it. I was just trying to make it a little surprise. lol.

The enclosure is gonna be 5.1 Cubes after disp. Double baffle, flush mount and Black carpeting. $200 shipped He threw in the double baffle free!

The recommended space sealed for the Q 15 is 2-2.6. So this will be perfect. And should get hella loud in my Integra. Sound sweet too.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13970
^^^Really only $200??? he was gonna charge me $240 for a 3.5cuft box no carpet for my brahma???

and jesse...$5.51 should cover it..if not i got u..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3279
Yep $200. He lists the prices on his webpage. I wonder why he was gonna charge you that much.

Heres his prices.
http://fishercustoms.com/products.html

PP sent Chauncey. My wife and I share a PP account so its her email address. But I noted what the payment was for. Thanks man.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19027
damn chauncey i feel like an azzhole now. hahahaha. i'll try not to show off.

another update. the cdt sounds awesome and mo did keep it in good condition. now i have another problem.

this set comes with 2 sets of tweeters. silk and aluminum. one of the silk don't work. damn.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13973
Dont feel like a showoff Chad..You do what you do man...Everybody loves you on ecoustics for you not being affriad to try so many different setups and saying how you feel about a product, that helps so many people who may not have enough money to buy alot of diffrent setups so they will have an idea on whats good and whats not..Ur doing your part to make ecoustics a great place

BTW: I have had like 5 different setups this year alone(subs and sub amp)...I will start taking pics for you guys to see ;)

Also Mo sent you a blown tweet??

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13974
Got it jesse...Also BJ gave you a discount didnt he?? On his site 5.1cuft is like $200 with out carpet or shipping

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19028
i doubt he knew. its cool cause the aluminum tweets work so i got something. i did let him know. hopefully i can get that fixed cause i really like the way silk sounds.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3282
Mines sealed Chauncey. It really 5.08 but I just rounded up to 5.1. All his prices listed are including shipping too.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13979
oh...I didnt no that...I thought it was plus shipping..still dont no why it was so much then>??
Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19029
lol nice pic.

chauncey the tweeter works. i got a battery and put it to the tweeter and it worked. so i took it back to my car and tried it. at first it didn't work. it wasn't making a good contact. since its easily removable, the contact kinda bent outward. so i bent it back inward and it works.

guys the cdt is awesome. it destroys the focal utopias i used to have and the alpha components. lol.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13980
really...i want some now..how much power you got on them??

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19032
right now only 55wrms. its a 4 channel amp so ima bridge it and it will give me 150wrms. its the rd55.4.

i need the y adaptor for the rca cable so i can bridge it. i will do that tomorow.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us