Sony DCS-W30

Username: Johnnymac

Cypress, Calif USA

Post Number: 3
Please HELP! got an error message or ACCESS message now on our camera! - it's only 6 mo's old. I've tried removing the memory card! and powering it on! Get same message - removing the battery and re-installing! same message ACCESS error message.

Any suggestions or recommendations on resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 12634
Change your memory card or have re-formatted.

Cypress, Calif USA

Post Number: 4
I get the same error message without the memory card in it! I've already removed the pictures from the memory card - via our computer card reader - and reformatted thru the card reader! After reformatting the card - and installing it on the camera - I'll still get the same error message ? Will try new memory card.

P.S. Won't the camera power up without the memory card in it?

Thanks

Cypress, Calif USA

Post Number: 6
Camera was sent to Sony for repair - Not sure what happened, but the repair paperwork states that parts used "Lens Assembly" - Repaired Lens Operation - A complete repair and returned all functions to factory specs.

Auto Focus Test, Check, Recalibration and realignment, software download, test, check and complete recalibration, general test, check, clean and repair all functions and systems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us