Casio Exilim EX-S770 -- Help!!

Username: Pierresayad

Post Number: 1
Hello Fellow Camera junkies!

I am desparately trying to find the new Exilim EX-S770 (red) for my girlfriend --- her B-day.

From the reviews I've found, I think this will be a damn slick camera -- and hopefully a bit faster than the EX-Z1000. Does anyone know where I can purchase?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Pierre

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 10206
Where are you located?

Post Number: 2
I'm in Pasadena, CA -- basically Los Angeles.

Why?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10207
So I can point you in the right direction. This board is being used internationally.

Now, the red exilim you want just came out this month and it will be hard to find. Amazon does not even have this unit as of yet. Try B&H or Adorama. The Exilims are selling out in droves so best make sure that you get to the head of the line.

Post Number: 3
Berny,

Thanks a ton for the recommendation -- I went to Adorama and they actually have the camera on their website -- called, but no answer. I'll try again tomorrow. According to Casio, the camera isn't even out yet, so I didn't place the order on Adorama -- would much rather talk to someone live on the phone. (I'm sure you know how the 'backorder' game goes) -- anyway, if you find a place that actually has the unit in stock, please let me know.

Again, I thank you for your guidance,
Pierre

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10209
No problem. Hope you find the camera before your girlfriend's birthday. :-)

Fine cameras, these Exilims.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us