Can't view Pictures in PictureProject

Username: Lorishaul

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3
Hi Everybody,
I am unable to view any pictures Uploaded from my D70s into PictureProject recently. I can view pictures imported from other sources and I used to be able to view all pictures downloaded from the D70s. I just get white boxes with a question mark inside. Can't view in any format. Anyone had this same problem and figured it out. Not enough memory perhaps? (I've tried deleting some other applications and freed up a lot of space on the hard drive but still can't get the pics to show).
Thanks a bunch,
Lori

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4594
Try updating your Picture Project software to the latest version. The latest is version 1.6.1

Next, try to transfer your pictures by using a memory card reader instead of a direct camera to PC transfer.

Do you have the latest version of NikonView? Use that program to transfer your pictures. But it is better to trasfer your pictures by using a memory card reader.

Can you view the pictures on the camera?

What are the qualities of the photos? Fine, RAW?

http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bin/nikonusa.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqi d=13732&p_created=1130354111&p_sid=uupO5dYh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9 JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD05NzQmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3Nl YXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=&p_topview=1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us