Memery Card

Bronze Member
Username: Crit

Holland, OH USA

Post Number: 55
is there a way to put pictures back onto my memory card????or how do i put them on a disk???

-i need do get some prints and i am computer illiterate!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4588
Yes, do you have a memory card reader? You can just drag and drop the pictures you have on file on to the memory card.

What kind of disk writing program do you have?

Bronze Member

Holland, OH USA

Post Number: 56
i have a card reader/writer and when i tried to just drag pics from my computer onto the card the camera couldnt read the files as images...but it still knew it was there, i just couldn't view it...

Bronze Member

Holland, OH USA

Post Number: 57
also, on cd's i am just unable to save them as pictures, they always save as read-only files.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4597
Christian,
You can transfer files to your memory card but the writng system used by the D70 is different from your computer so you will not be able to view them by using the camera. Why do you even want to do this?

When you transfer picture files to a CD, they are read only files, because once written in that medium, it cannot be altered. Hence, read-only.

Bronze Member

Holland, OH USA

Post Number: 58
i have pictures on my computer that i want printed...i need some way to take them to the place to get them printed...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4726
You have to transfer your picture files to a CD and bring them to the printer. You can even transfer your files back to the memory card and bring them to the printer as well. They should be able to extract the files and print them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us