Kodak DX 7630 - Transferring movies to disc problem

Username: Rastaq

Post Number: 1
It lets me transfer photos to disc but when I try to transfer movies it does not work when I try the disc in my dvd player. It looks like there is a file thats transferred but I go to play it and it won't work. Please help.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4019
What format are you using to write on the disc? Is it on DVD or CD? What kind of knowledge do you have as far as burning movies on discs? What formats can your DVD player read?

These are basics that you need to know in order for you to author home movies to discs and be able to play them on a dvd player.

Post Number: 2
Our dvd player can read everything.
We are using dvd +r discs.
We use our burner all the time to burn dvd's but we haven't done any burning of digital camera movies to disc.
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4029
But what format are you using to write the photo files on the DVD? What program are you using? You have to specify the format so that it is compatible with your dvd player. You should be able to get this information in your instruction manual. The one that came with the program you are using and cross reference that with your digital camera's manual.

Post Number: 3
Kodak Easy Share

Gold Member

Post Number: 4038
You have to use another program to write the photos on a dvd for your player to be able to read it.
Check the manual on your player and find out what formats it can play. From there you can write the proper formats to your dvd.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us