Nikon D70s

Username: Vivek

Post Number: 1
I recently bought a Nikon D70s and was looking it's features.

I was trying to take pictures in the continous shot mode. I pressed the continous mode button (next to FORMAT text) and selected main command dial to bring continous to show on the electronic display above. I press the release button and it still doesn't shoot in continous mode. What am I missing? Any other change that I have to make? Thanks for helping

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3274
change your focus to continuous (AF-C) not single focus (AF-S)

Username: Vivek

Post Number: 2
Thanks Berny. If I change the above, then will the continuous shot work for all shooting modes? P, M, A, S and others?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3276
Yes.
Have you read the manual? I know it is very long and boring. However, you can try and get the e-book on the D70 by Thom Hogan. Very informative and should improve your knowledge of the D70/s
cheers

Anonymous

I just got a D70s and is following the manual, learning to use the menu, etc. Somehow I did something that made the camera stop shooting. On the top LCD display it would flash FEE. I looked everywhere on the manual to see when this happens but to no avail. Any idea? Sure would appreciate any help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3779
What lens are you using?
If you are using a D type lens make sure that the aperture ring is set to the smallest opening. It should be on 22 and then lock it.

Username: Gchan

Post Number: 1
Never mind. It went away when I turned the aperture ring all the way to the right. thanks anyway.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3781
Isn't that what I just said? Welcome to your new hobby:-)

twooaks
Unregistered guest
Can you see what you are going to take a picture of in the monitor of the Nikon D70S before you press the button?
I already have another digial camera and you can see what you are going to take a picture of in the eye piece as well as in the monitor.
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 3916
No

twooaks
Unregistered guest
Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3968
You're welcome.