Canon A70 versus Sony DSC P72? which is best?

Unregistered guest
I have narrowed my search on cameras down to two different cameras. the sony Cybershot DSC P72 or the Canon Powershot A70. both cameras seem relatively the same and do about the same job for what i need it for. I would however like to know what others think on which is the better camera between the two. If anyone has any thoughts that could help me better decide between these two cameras, please let me know. Any information is greatly appreciated. I have read all the reviews and so far both cameras seem like great buys. Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 312
Canon Powershot. Sony is nice on the technical edge but lens wise I like the precision of canon better. Problem with sony is that by next year this years model is obsolete. Sony is not a camera maker and canon has been in the photography business for a while.
cheers

Unregistered guest
Thank you for your help! I looked at the cameras again today and the salesman said that even their store was going to stop carrying the memory sticks for the Sony's. She too recommended the Canon over the Sony and I do believe that is the route I will go! I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question and give me some insight on what to chose!

Username: Bryant_hessing

Independence, MO USA

Post Number: 2
Canon takes much crisper pictures of people. I'd say it's a much better camera.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us