Kodak Digital Cameras

Bronze Member
Username: Freeringtones

Post Number: 88
We are going to feature a whole line of Kodak Digital Cameras on our site. This thread is where we will post them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
This camera is loaded with many special features such as an easy to use dial that allows specific selections to a much larger screen that allows you clear viewing of all your pictures even in bright light.

It fits nicely in your hand and the toggle switch for telephoto/zoom makes getting that close up shot a breeze! The camera dock is easy to use and charges the battery as stated within three hours. I've also purchased a 512 mg card and at the 5 mega pixels setting the DX7590 can store 315 pictures.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Kodak Easyshare Z740 5MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom

The Kodak Easyshare Z740 camera is ideal for people who want to get close to their subject, but enjoy the simplicity of a point-and-shoot digital camera. Its powerful 10x (38-380mm equivalent) Kodak Retinar aspheric, all-glass optical zoom lens can quickly zero in on a small object or distant scene, picking up the detail, color, and textures that a less powerful lens would overlook. The 1.8-inch, high-resolution, indoor/outdoor LCD screen and electronic viewfinder are designed for previewing a scene, or reviewing and sharing shots just taken.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Kodak CX7300 Digital Camera

Get in close with 3x continuous digital zoom, and review your pictures instantly with the 1.6-inch color display. And with one touch of our exclusive on-camera Share button, you can easily tag your favorite pictures for printing, e-mailing, and organizing.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
The DX6490 introduces the remarkable new Kodak Color Science Image Processing Chip. 75 years of Kodak image processing intelligence are encapsulated in the chip to instantly analyze your image each time you press the shutter. The result is sharp, consistent, lifelike colors that jump off the page.

Unregistered guest
I have a Kodak EasyShare CX6200 and it's a little over a year old and last night I went to take a picture and the flash didn't work. I went to the menu and made sure it was on auto and it still didn't work. Is this common for that camera?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3246
No it is not common. You may want to have it serviced. The flash is probably broken.

Carolivy
Unregistered guest
Thank you Berny I was afraid of that. I found out that "minor" repairs cost $125.00 and I can get a Kodak (actually more megapixels) for $99.00!!

Unregistered guest
umm i took pictures on my camera and it went to internal memory..is there anyway i can get it from internal memory to my momery card,so i can put the pictures on my computer?

My digital camera is a...

Kodak CX7330
Firmware Version 1.0000

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3965
You can transfer the pictures from your camera by using the usb cable provided with your camera. There is als a thing that came with it. It is usually called an owner's manual. It really helps out if you actually use it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us