Sony vs casio

Anonymous

sony cyershot dsc-w1 vs casion exlim ex -z55. also if any comments can be given on the new sony 7.2. if im mainly printing 4*6 also a4 sometimes. does the 7.2 make a big difference from the 5.1 when if comes to these sizes. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1798
No, you will not notice a difference. The sensors are the same and the pixel game is not much of a factor on digital point and shoot. A Nikon D2H DSLR with only 4 megapixels will outperform any Sony point and shoot at 7 or even 8 megapixels.
When choosing, take into consideration battery usage. These things can eat up a lot of power, so get something that lasts longer and of course, ease of use.

cheers

Anonymous

if your were to choose between the casio and the sony, which one whould u go for. thanks for the earlier answer.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1799
I really can't recommend any of them. I haven't tried the exelim long term, but I've handled it and shot a few pics. Nice small package and should print decent 4x6's. I don't like the Sony cybershot..too much edge sharpening and it does not look natural. But I am talking from a photographer's perspective and I get critical, so if you like what you see, just go get it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us