Fox News Thinks You're Idiots

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4481
A few weeks old but I finally saw this. Notice the sheep that they are portraying as viewers. Fox just openly throws it in your face like you're a complete moron. It's a big joke to Fox. I think the funniest thing about that article is how the writer either doesn't understand what the sheep symbolize, or he does and just goes along with the establishments joke.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/fox-news-zings-cnn-msnbc-holiday-card-just-1 64515834.html

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25285
Fox IS pretty bad. Most news agencies are scrambling for attention. Yahoo is my home page and it gets so #!$@ing annoying constantly seeing the same BS stories. There's almost ALWAYS a story on a Kardashian. Be it a divorce, new hair do, trip to Spain, ect. I mean really, why does such a large information engine like Yahoo find the need to center the world on everyday mundane activities of certain celebs?

Yeah, I don't want to read about a possible nuclear threat from one of our enemies, I'd rather read about why Justin Bubblebutt got a new tat or why a Kardashian fired her chef. Really? Is THAT what Yahoo thinks is a top story??

It's because like every medium with an audience, it's for sale. The truth is insignificant and doesn't pay as well.

Now if Ron Paul only had the backing and media influence like his enemies then the world would have had a new president and ideology of a healthy country years ago. Sadly the ones dealing the cards are also rigging them.

***Totally random, unrelated rant****

Has anyone else seen how much seats at the new 49er stadium are going for??? $80,000 to buy the rights and that doesn't include the season tickets???? So where's pro football going? IMO? Pay per view. Only the rich and corporations will soon be ticket holders forcing the true game lovers shelling out $$ to watch from home. It's absurd.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4482
Celebs and sports is really what its all about. It's the ridiculous obsession with the latest celebrity news or Justin Beibers new haircut, or Tebow and whatever. Its all a bunch of mindless garbage that means absolutely nothing and is only there to distract people from the real issues... Just my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5520
bbc is my place for world news.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25286
Distract? Yup. They want the sheep of the world reading and believing what they are fed. I love sports but don't think the topic deserves 40% of the media coverage. Add in celeb gossip and worthless random "What they won't tell you" articles and you're left with maybe 2-3 important issues out of 60+? It's telling our youth that unless you can dunk a ball from the foul line or throw for 450 yards in a game, get married and divorced in the same month or be worth 100 million $$ and get caught shoplifting you're just not what this country is about. I can only imagine what other countries think of us when they read it all. That we are a bunch of self absorbed, materialistic, silver spooned yuppies more concerned about our trust funds than daily life.

Let's face it. This country is run by the upper class, who sure as hell won't allow the media dictate their outcome. They're all in their pocket.

The snowjob comes when these fools try and make you believe they are on your level, that they really care about unemployment and the housing crisis. That they too suffer alongside you. Just to get you to pull the lever in their favor on election day.

Pfffft!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 12178
"I can only imagine what other countries think of us when they read it all. That we are a bunch of self absorbed, materialistic, silver spooned yuppies more concerned about our trust funds than daily life. "

Why would they think anything less when it's completely true?

We have sports stars earning more money in one at bat or one game than some people make in a year. We have groups of people who have essentially been told by politicians that they are second class citizens because of their orientation. We have Senators who are more worried about lining their own back pocket with cash than trying to fix the economy. We have people in high ranks who preach The Bible but yet have sinned against exactly what they preach. And to top it off, the GOP debates have become a comedy show and these are supposed to be the best people to run our country....give me a break.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25287
^^^^Has a heads up right there lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15903
Fox can think whatever they want. It will apply to some, others won't care. There were a few times when my only news source was Al Jazeera

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4483
Yeah, but honestly people should be mad when they see that card, if you're not mad then you really are a sheeple. I mean that's pretty much everything; the lies, the hatred, the complete disdain for their viewers and their extreme level of arrogance. That Christmas card alone proves so many things about mainstream corporate whore media. It's a bunch of people that get off on serving the power structure and think they're part of the system. That's why they demonize Ron Paul so much because they know if he becomes president he might actually make some real changes that could potentially destroy some. Then there's the Fox Business one with the foxes in the middle roasting an MSNBC turkey. It's showing their viewers as sheep on both sides who are trapped in the the left-right paradigm and the foxes in the middle screwing everyone.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25288
Ron Paul WOULD make a difference and THAT'S why everyone in power is afraid of him. The mainstream media either blatantly ignores him or spins the facts to conceal America's approval of him. Because they're told to. Articles are cropped and doctored to favor their agendas all the time.

I like him because he's simple. He stands for the same principles our country was founded on, not the sick and demented ones we live under. He believes the answer is in the man in the mirror. The fastest way to double your money is to fold it and put it in your pocket. Not spend billions on worldwide military agendas that only pizz everyone off in the first place. Legislation shouldn't be passed behind closed doors at 2:30 am and my god enough with all these "rights" illegals have in this country.

The welfare/public assistance system is massively abused, Obama care needs abolished, dependence on foreign resources is a joke not to mention unnecessary and someone has to get the banks under control. They're still up to their old tricks and also still on paid vaca from the bailout. Have you ever wondered why so many people today still get credit offers in the mail when their credit sucks? It's because the banks know they have nothing to lose.

Cain I'm glad is out. Running a restaurant does not qualify.
Bachmann? Gone. Not ready for a skirt in office anyway.
Newt? Losing more respect for him with each passing day.
Rick Perry? Yeah he shot himself in the foot about 3 months ago.
Santorum? Not happening. He's a waste of campaign donations.
Romney? Fast talker and will probably win. Country takes 5 steps backward.
Huntsman? Climbing the polls but still not worthy.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4484
"Ron Paul WOULD make a difference and THAT'S why everyone in power is afraid of him. The mainstream media either blatantly ignores him or spins the facts to conceal America's approval of him. Because they're told to. Articles are cropped and doctored to favor their agendas all the time."

x2

A little breakdown:

Cain: Federal Reserve bankster, CFR member.

Bachmann: Another globalist puppet. Not as bad as the rest.

Newt: Extremely high level globalist, wrote forwards to books calling for world government, Bohemian grove attendee, 33rd degree freemason, CFR member, loves the patriot act, extremely good liar.

Rick Perry: Bilderberg attendee, just another globalist puppet.

Santorum: Scares me the most. Total neocon globalist spewing tons of Iran propaganda. Ready to go to war in a heartbeat. Loves the patriot act, loves torture, loves war. And he's an azzhole.

Romney: The white Obama. Obamacare was based on the healthcare plan he wrote. Open boarders, pro patriot act, anti-gun, carbon taxes, CFR member, loves the Fed, campaign financed by Goldman-Sachs, etc. Flip-flops on everything. If hes the nominee its a win-win for the establishment.

Huntsman: Another globalist stooge. Member of CFR, Worked for Obama.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us