Hey Who Let the Pig In?

Username: Mister_pig

Post Number: 1
well I stole the farmers John Deer tractor, and been taking a joyride, looking for a new audio home. Done the AK thing for awhile, but vintage just ain't my thing. I could only take so many threads of vintage versus modern, audiophile?...who you calling an audiophile?, and cables don't make no stinking difference...I wire my Sansui receiver and EPI speakers up with coat hangers and bailing wire.

So I thought I would stop in here for a bit, see what is going on. Just a pig on the lamb looking for a new audio farm.

Regards
Mister Pig

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3565
best first post ever.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4442
Haha

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25133
Take your opinion over to the home audio section.

I dare you.

Upload

Username: Mister_pig

Post Number: 2
Hi Paul

I will make it over there when I can. Toss my two cents in on any threads where I have some direct experience. Would have posted there first, but they don't have a general board on that forum.

Not sure what the bad vibes are all about there.. Wandered away from AK cause I got tired of my hobby being a negative experience, audio should be a fun past time. Vintage ain't my thing, but I certainly don't disrespect those who like it.

BTW a bit of friendly advice. Be careful with the popcorn, dentists see more cracked teeth due to the kernels that did not get popped.

Regards
Mister Pig
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us