Ron Paul Exploding

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4434
"The establishment media's attempt to ignore Ron Paul's 2012 campaign for president has become so blatant following his close-second finish in the Iowa straw poll, that even mainstream reporters cannot ignore the biased attempt to drown out his message. Despite their best efforts, Ron Paul continues to explode in popularity, surfacing repeatedly at the top of major polls as his message transcends the political gatekeepers.

Dr. Paul is reaching a tipping point which no one can ignore– emerging as the frontrunner in the GOP 2012 primary, despite attempts to feed the populace more empty suit, pro-war, big government candidates."

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-exploding/

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25040
I take it you are a Ron Paul follower?

I know I was/am. I loved his speeches and direction years ago. His lack of exposure from the media only proves the point that they themselves are controlled. Same goes for 911 and even natural disasters if you can believe it. Fox is probably if not the most corrupt news agency of all.

Then again when the gov can control not only the media but also Youtube as well, what can anyone expect but a biased outcome?

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4435
Yeah Paul. He is the only candidate running that you can trust he will stick to what he says. All of the big media is corrupt which is why I try to get most information from alternative sources. 911 an inside job? Of course it was, the only people that dispute that are the ones that haven't done any of their own research. Government controlled natural disasters? I'm sure its possible, but hard to prove. You have to think what the real agenda is behind all these top geoengineers. They tell us its for global warming, but now everyone has realized that was a fraud too, lmao.

What about chemtrails? What's the real story behind that? Is it to fix global warming and for our own good? Or is it that they're spraying massive amounts of aluminum and barium all over us, to change the PH level in the soil, have crops die, and eventually have big corporations like Monsanto sell you their special GMO seeds that are resistant to aluminum and make you completely dependent. Thnk about it. I'm not saying that's the only thing its for, but it's just an example of how some people will benefit.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25044
Well I wasn't implying that the government has, had or will have control over natural disasters, just America's exposure to the news of such events. Just like the trading card companies who distribute their cards according to geographical location. It's in their best interest to sell their "collectible" product to you with fewer local team players in the packs. That raises sales as more and more kids try to collect their favorite team. From San Francisco? Now you know why Eagle cards are a dime a dozen and in every pack and visa versa.

You can bet the government's response to such disasters like Katrina have been filtered through the media as much as possible to cover up or hide their failures. Problem today is there aren't only 3 networks anymore. We have so many ways of getting the word out and capturing live events it's not funny. Imagine all the different camera angles there could have been 10 years ago if only the smart phone was invented pre 911. What would the gov try and do, confiscate 23,000 Iphones?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 17172
Ecclesiastes 12: 13-14

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

They can ignore God and his principles but there will always be consequences. God doesnt always save us from the bad consequences either.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25048
When faced with troubling times or maybe even a life or death situation one may find themselves asking "God" for help, even if they don't believe. One has to understand that God DOES answer all prayers, even if the answer is.................. no. I try and teach my son that life is harsh and will challenge and test you and make you want to quit. Your true colors shine under the harshest circumstances. This scene from "Balboa" sums up exactly my point.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4943
Political/socio-conspiracy theorists and religious nuts in one thread woohooo!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 25049
Yeah sometimes we roll like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us