RIP Ryan Dunn

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3478
he made a great right hand man to Bam. pretty funny guy, too bad.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5981
Some people at the bar said he was "wasted" when he left. And of course the bar employees, fearing lawsuits, said he "was fine". They do know he had at least three beers and three shots. Judging from the skidmarks on the road where he went off, he was doing at least 100MPH. They are still trying to figure out who his passenger was. I am hoping it wasn't some poor girl that agreed to go home with him because of who he was. Just a sad scene all around.

R.I.P. Ryan

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4904
Very sad. Dunn, along with Knoxville, both stood out to me from the bunch as not just pranksters but guys with good comedic timing and instincts. Ryan was a funny dude.

RIP

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24852
Damn shame. Even more so is that this happens MANY times every day. Only a person's celebrity status deems the story media worthy. It makes you stop and think how delicate life is.

On a side note (deep in the back of my mind) I always thought one of them would die on screen in one of their "staged" stunts.

Life doesn't come with a script or medical staff always 20 feet away though does it?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5983
The passengers name was Zachary Hartwell, 30, Iraq war vet, just married and had a small part in Bam Margera's movie Minghags as the "Agro Trailer Park Guy".

Police now estimate that the car was doing in excess of 110MPH when it missed a turn in the road, flipped over the guard rail, hit a tree, ripped into three pieces and burst into flames. The only identifiable piece was the drivers side door that got thrown clear. It could be that Ryan wasn't even driving, but I kind of doubt that he would let anyone drive his $100,000 dollar Porsche.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24857
We all choose to live life like we want to. Even with money. You end up like you started.

Think about it.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!!

Post Number: 3437
Damn Ryan was one of my favorites from the Jackass crew. Damn shame.

Paul that is very true. And honostly,if I had the money that he did,I would probably of died a long time ago.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us