2011 NBA Playoffs/Finals

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2025
So anyone been following the playoffs? Things are getting pretty interesting day by day. I would like to hear your guys thoughts on whose going to win and whose going home. Here's what I say.

Western: Mavericks
Eastern: Celtics

Lakes vs Mavs - .I was never a fan of the Lakers. But after seeing their true colors this series has only made me dislike the Lakers team even more. Those cheap shots were completely unnecessary. First it was Ron Artest's clothesline to Barrea. Then yesterday Odom's 'flagrant' to Dirk and Bynums elbow to Barrea to take the cake. Effing unbelievable. It was was amazing watching Terry and Stojiakovich (sp??) lay in the 3's like it was nothing.

Boston and Miami - I am rooting for Boston all the way. The only reason I don't like Miami is because of Lebron and Bosh. I was a big fan of Lebron when he was in the Cavs. But since the 'Big Decision', i no longer support him. Bosh is an overrated fool IMO. Never considered him part of the 'Big 3'. Boston has the Big 3. Or the Big 5 lol. I am a fan of D Wade, but not enough to want him to win the title. Miami probably ends up winning but i think Boston will not go down without a fight. And holy sh!t did you see Rondo dislocate his elbow?!?! AND he came back to finish the game! That's what I call have balls and a heart lol

Bulls and Hawks - I think Bulls are the better and stronger team. They will take the series. However, I do not think they will advance afterwards. No Rose = no win. But i'm rooting for Bulls regardless.

Grizzlies and Oklahoma - probably the least watched out of all games lol. I'm rooting for Grizzles. Not much more from me to say on this.

What's your opinions?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4884
Miami'll beat Boston in 5.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4885

quote:

Grizzlies and Oklahoma - probably the least watched

A lot of people missed the game of the year last night then... crazy.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2026
I heard Mike and Mike in the morning.....went into triple OT. Should have watched it.

And i guess Miami'll probably beat Boston in 5

So Miami will also prob take the championship this year

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4892
DA BULLS!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us