Osama bin Gotten

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 12095
Someone had to start this thread so why not come out of hole I've been hiding in and start it

How's life for everyone else....besides Osama cause dat niggaz dead.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4390
He's been dead since around 2002... makes sense they would bring him out of the freezer considering Obamas low approval rating... This will carry him over for another 4 years. I don't believe any of this crap. They are getting ready for something. People need to stop listening to the corporate media and take a look at what is really going on. That is all.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 12096
Lmao I was hoping this thread would get controversial. Only reason I made it actually.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24667
1000's of American lives have been lost (both the day of 9/11 and after), billions of $$$ spent on military ops and R&D, countless high end salaries created under Homeland Security, political agendas, ect, ect, ect.

All over a man who has 12,872 people ready to stand in for him and is now a martyr among his followers.

I'm glad the bastard is dead. It just wasn't painful enough. With the same kind of animalistic, barbarian style of brutal torture they kill our soldiers over days/weeks in captivity is how that regime should also perish. Not by two shots to the head. And I don't mean letting starving rats eat him alive or daily physical assaults. I mean something REALLY freaky that some of our boys from the South could think up.

Islamic tradition or not, I also find it odd that they buried his body at sea the day after. Talk about a conspiracy starter.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5948
Steve is correct... he has been dead for at least a year. And note that Odumba waited until the last 10 minutes of Celebrity Apprentice to break into the show and post the "Breaking News" segment. This was, of course, to get back at The Donald for the comments he had made. Oh, and one other thing, Osama Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11. There is tons of evidence supporting this in the 9/11 Commission report and also in a video where Dick Cheney confirmed that he wasn't involved. We won't get into who WAS involved here. I am not saying that Bin Laden wasn't a bad guy, because he was, it's just that maybe 7-8 years ago I would have been thrilled to hear this news, but to hear it now is just, ehhh.

But yeah... like Steve said, keep believing everything you hear on the news

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3628
It's amazing what Americans can do when the Playstation network is down

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5949
Oh, and also -- why do you think the Navy Seals (all from San Diego) who supposedly shot Bin Laden last week, were ordered to dump his body into the North Arabian Sea? No autopsy, no photos, no details... just dumped.

Think about it.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4880
Brad, Stave, can you guys link me to some of the info you're basing these theories on?

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5950
"The FBI's page on bin Laden as a 'Most Wanted Terrorist' does not list him as wanted for 9/11, and when asked why, an FBI spokesman said, 'because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11'."

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming."
--Dick Cheney, "Interview of the Vice President by Tony Snow", March 29, 2006

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4646091253905495376#
http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/9_11_facts.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212851/Has-Osama-Bin-Laden-dead-seven-y ears--U-S-Britain-covering-continue-war-terror.html
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=35144
http://www.prisonplanet.com/osama-bin-laden-has-been-dead-for-years.html
http://truthiscontagious.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-has-been-dead-for-years

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 2020
has anyone seen Fahrenheit 911 or Loose Change?

BTW, when Hussein was caught, there were a sh!tload of pics, videos, etc..

This b@stard is considered much worse than him, and not even a single photo have I been able to find. The only thing I found was some Photoshopped image of him being shot in the left eye.

Something just ain't adding up.

(pssst....election is coming up soon)

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24668
With any major event (especially political in nature) you will find the spinsters stirring the pot. I did find interesting the findings on some of the remaining steel beams of the late twin towers to have the precise angle shear that you see after a detonated implosion. The kind that is intended to allow a precise and efficient failure of the supporting beams. Found on more than one of the remaining supports. These "failures" were noted on beams MANY floors below the fires, indicating a planned explosive charge applied to many of the tower's supporting members. In "reality" they would all have been twisted metal, not precisely sheared cuts.

I also remember reading that a week prior to 9/11 there were floors of the towers that were suddenly deemed "off limits" and many sounds of construction were heard from floors above and below. Enough time to set critical charges, allowing the precise and engineered vertical plunge?

Hey I'm just adding to the conspiracy. Do governments control the media? Absolutely. Recent proof is what happened in Egypt. Does it censor more than you expect for political purposes, even at the cost of its' own citizens? Damn straight.

It reminds me of the movie "Gladiator". If you haven't seen it, shame on you lol. The power to control the "mob" is everything. Get them to believe that what you're doing is in the country's best interest and you continue to rule....................and profit.

It doesn't matter if it's over land, oil, or even the moon.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4881
I'll be the first to say the timing of this event seems suspicious, as well as the supposed burial at sea and lack of evidence (for now) that this happened the way the Government says it did.

HOWEVER, I think conspiracy theorists tend to complicate things, and get a little carried away with their imaginations.

I read a bunch of the stuff from your links Brad, and I'd say that info is as sketchy as Obama's announcements.

Throughout those articles I just read of reports that he died of kidney failure in late 2001. I also read kidney failure in early 2002. I also read he was murdered by another muslim. I also read that his family gave up the body to the CIA to keep for a rainy day (hard to believe...). I also read that he was buried in accordance with muslim tradition.

WHAT?!?!?! A lot of conflicting reports. They can't all be true. Not to mention, some of those sites CLEARLY have an agenda and a lot of motive to promote theories like these. Not only to have paid advertising on their sites, but look at some of the ads. Seeds to plant a one acre crisis garden? Survival supplies? Gee, I wonder what type of people they're catering these sites towards...

Honestly, I'm not sure who or what to believe on this one, but I'm interested, and I think I know what the subject matter of the next book I read will be

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3446
i've already come to terms with the fact that i will probably never know how or when the real apprehension happened. i have a similar though process to many things that happen in the world today. all i do know for sure is that the guy is no longer living.

i think.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5953
It's 100% BS that they got him this week, but regardless, this made me LOL:

Osama Bin Ladens' last Facebook message ever
Upload

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 12097
My buddy posted that on his FB last night. F<cking hilarious.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4391
LOL yeah I saw that too.

Ehren, If you want to read a good book about 9/11, check out The New Pearl Harbor: Revisted. Another good book that might interest you, Corporatism: The Secret Government of the New World Order. Amazing book.. you have to read it with an open mind.. It will change the way you think about many things. Also here are a few websites to check out:

http://911truth.org/
http://www.911review.com/index.html
http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline
http://www.infowars.com/

There are too many to list.

Interesting Article to read:
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060405112622982

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 12098
Brad, Steve, and other guys saying it happened years ago or it's a cover up or whatever, I'm just curious how you feel about 9/11 and who pulled it? Do you guys also believe 9/11 was an act by the US? I've watched 100 videos and reports about it and am just curious to your guy's views.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 17089
Im just reading here but i like how you thought that one out Ehren.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4392
The Global Elite (Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg) striving for a one world government.

9/11 was a false flag operation, a series of events conducted to gain public support for wars in the Middle East, for their oil. You don't think so? How about the Gulf of Tonkin or Operation Northwoods, which proposed committing acts of terrorism in the US, and blaming it on Cuba to gain the populations support for starting a war.

There's alot of information out there, and people need to do their own research. The problem is, people simply don't care, and it's easier for them to just listen to what TV tells them.

Now we have them telling us that they finally killed Osama, probably staged to create conflict with Pakistan. For all we know, Osama is done playing his part as America's "boogeyman" and is shaved and receiving a fat pension...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24673
I'm intrigued guys I am. The net has brought so much to the people's eyes and our ability to teach ourselves over years ago it's mind boggling. However, with the power of influence also comes contamination. It's hard/impossible to know who to trust anymore. The governments have educated people working for them protecting their own best interests and finally we have access to uncensored "freelance" info to the contrary. Problem is they too have their own agendas.

IMO the government relies on all the confusion between the two and allows the masses to assume the spinsters are just that. Conspiracy theorists looking for their next big book to sell. I'm not saying the info out there is or isn't true, on either side, just that the government will always be one step ahead of the curve. They HAVE to, because thanks to the internet now they have more eyes to pull the wool over than just the voting public,...... now it's the whole world.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5954
Very well said, Steve.

The "assassinations" of JFK, RFK and Abraham Lincoln, the Civil War was fought to end slavery, the Patriot Act will only be used against terrorists, Saddam Hussein definitely has WMD's, "Read my lips: no new taxes", Children are being mölested in the compound in Waco (so to protect them, we must kill them), Saddam Hussein is "a man who loves to link up with al-Qaeda, a man who is a true threat to America."

And that is less than 1% of the documented lies. Anyone see a pattern here?

http://www2.ae911truth.org/11rfa911.php
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646
http://911scholars.org/
http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24680
I so badly want to see a chick as prez. Just for reference.

JUST NOT MY EX-WIFE!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24684
Dude, the last pic............................

really?

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Atlantic City Baltim..., , NJ/MD

Post Number: 1161
Lol i was thinking about starting an osama thread but figured it was pointless cuz everyone allready knew.

But any way may he get azz raped in hell with no ky or vasoline for ever...Scumbag

Gov. is full of lies, some to protect the public ,some are just plain out lies to protect there coruption , greed and fu.ck up's. But at the end of the day we all have to cope. Conspiracy's are more than understandable regarding all of the lies and bs the gov. has fed us over the years. It's always good to raise question , after all if we didn't we would no longer live in a democracy state(for what it is if at all)Just dont be leave everything you hear threw a bunch of crack jobs that can conspiratise just about anything.

Like I said raising question is good, but 99.99% of conspiracy's are straight up bullsh*t...

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5959
Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a "conspiracy theorist". He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, "the basic tenents for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government," while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush's election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.

Back in April 2002, over nine years ago, Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been "dead for months," and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80&#8242;s.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, "Not because Special Forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome," adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.

"He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it," said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.

"He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him," added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex.

"Did the intelligence community or the CIA doctor up this situation, the answer is yes, categorically yes," said Pieczenik, referring to Sunday's claim that Bin Laden was killed at his compound in Pakistan, adding, "This whole scenario where you see a bunch of people sitting there looking at a screen and they look as if they're intense, that's nonsense," referring to the images released by the White House which claim to show Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the operation to kill Bin Laden live on a television screen.

"It's a total make-up, make believe, we're in an American theater of the absurd....why are we doing this again....nine years ago this man was already dead....why does the government repeatedly have to lie to the American people," asked Pieczenik.

"Osama Bin Laden was totally dead, so there's no way they could have attacked or confronted or killed Osama Bin laden," said Pieczenik, joking that the only way it could have happened was if special forces had attacked a mortuary.

Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.

"He had to prove that he was more than American....he had to be aggressive," said Pieczenik, adding that the farce was also a way of isolating Pakistan as a retaliation for intense opposition to the Predator drone program, which has killed hundreds of Pakistanis.

"This is orchestrated, I mean when you have people sitting around and watching a sitcom, basically the operations center of the White House, and you have a president coming out almost zombie-like telling you they just killed Osama Bin Laden who was already dead nine years ago," said Pieczenik, calling the episode, "the greatest falsehood I've ever heard, I mean it was absurd."

Dismissing the government's account of the assassination of Bin Laden as a "sick joke" on the American people, Pieczenik said, "They are so desperate to make Obama viable, to negate the fact that he may not have been born here, any questions about his background, any irregularities about his background, to make him look assertive....to re-elect this president so the American public can be duped once again."

Pieczenik's assertion that Bin Laden died almost ten years ago is echoed by numerous intelligence professionals as well as heads of state across the world.

Bin Laden, "Was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize the emotions and feelings of the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush junior created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism," stated Pieczenik.

During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general's name.

"They ran the attacks," said Pieczenik, naming Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved.

"It was called a stand down, a false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under false pretenses....it was told to me even by the general on the staff of Wolfowitz -- I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who the name was of the individual so that we can break it open," said Pieczenik, adding that he was "furious" and "knew it had happened".

"I taught stand down and false flag operations at the national war college, I've taught it with all my operatives so I knew exactly what was done to the American public," he added.

Pieczenik re-iterated that he was perfectly willing to reveal the name of the general who told him 9/11 was an inside job in a federal court, "so that we can unravel this thing legally, not with the stupid 9/11 Commission that was absurd."

Pieczenik explained that he was not a liberal, a conservative or a tea party member, merely an American who is deeply concerned about the direction in which his country is heading.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 2027
wow....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24699
Personally If the Obama administration decided to pull this political card to boost approval ratings you just HAVE to see it as nothing short of one of the biggest risks a president can take. Getting caught lying to the American public involving one of the country's most horrific events?

With all the 24/7 internet connected media resources that exist it's such a HUGE undertaking to pull a stunt of this magnitude off, even for the US government.

Also, if Osama died in 2001 why didn't his own people acknowledge it then? Why wait till now after WE make the announcement? Surely his top ranking foot soldiers and high ranking generals knew his whereabouts. SOMEBODY had to be in contact with him. You can't go 10 years without contact of any kind and still be in control of your regime. Just seems odd to me nobody raised the red flag back then.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 2028
Maybe the ones who knew got paid off really well or wel.....you know....they are not with us anymore.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24701
Not denouncing any info or opinions given here at all but there is still a HUGE amount of people who still believe we never landed on the moon either. Despite the moon rocks and pics and vids and many, many, many documented accounts from NASA employees, ect. Seems to me it would cost the government far more to cover anything up than actually deal with the truth.

Who killed JFK? Oooohhh Daddy. Let's not start THAT up again lol.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5972
Treasure-hunting explorer Bill Warren tells TMZ, the purpose of the excursion "is to try to find out if [Osama] is really dead and to provide to the world the proof that he is ... We do this because we are patriotic Americans and feel that President Obama failed to provide the proof."

Bill adds, "I do not trust my government or Obama."

The search will take place in the North Arabian Sea, where a U.S. Navy ship allegedly dumped Osama's body back in May. Bill explains, "We intend to locate/recover his body and photograph and video tape him, then do a DNA test on the ship."

Bill tells us, he's using several boats and top of the line technology to perform the search -- and the entire operation will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Good news for conspiracy theorists -- Bill plans to take a film crew along for the ride and document the whole the trip.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us