SNL Black Friday Commercial

Username: Admin

Post Number: 9053

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5473
Hahaha, it's sad how extreme people take Black Friday. Just had a friend take off at 1AM for the campout at Walmart. Funny since the better deals are usually online anyway.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23933
I avoid it like the plague. Drones of people waiting in lines in bad weather just to get a tv at a good price? Is it really worth saving $75, even if you ARE one of the select few who will actually see those advertised deals? It's a psychological dance they play every year at your expense. 250 people in line for 10 units per store. THAT'S funny to me. They know once you find out the deals are already gone you'll rationalize to yourself that you didn't wait 15 hours to go home empty handed so you'll settle (reluctantly) to purchase what they do have in stock so you don't go home to the Mrs. and admit a defeat.

3 hours online and I'm done. Sure you'll pay shipping but it's worth avoiding all the aggravation you'll endure.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 16042
good points paul

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23939
Walmart today was a joke lol!!!

I waited until after 4pm to go shopping for just cereal for my kids and I found cops on every other isle, merchandise on the floors and employees trying to pick them all up.

Talk about chaos.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 4470
I work at Fred Meyer which is a division of Kroger. I do freight for apparel. We do a 6-hour sock sale every black Friday and my store is the highest volume store out of 130-some-odd stores. We do about $300,000 that day in socks!!! It took us 3 weeks to get our product and get ready and 2 10pm-630am shifts to set up. It was freaking ridiculous.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5394
Nice vid Brian. "Slide into savings" so funny..

I waited till later in the day to go out and see what was around. Picked up a 20" hp moniter at Staples for $99..That was about it...Now I just need to get one more.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us