Just paid $10 for a 13yr old game....

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8263
download on playstation network.

Anyone care to guess what game that might be?

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23523
Dude...............talk to us...........

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11957
B0ner Jams '06?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3223
final fantasy 7

Gold Member

Post Number: 8266
Hint.

Materia.

Edit***
Eric = agoddammindreader.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4657
Haha, I would've gotten it with the hint. FF7 is my single favorite video game of all time. Best storyline and gameplay of all the FF titles. I just recently grabbed a remastered playstation version of FF1 &FF2, so some day when I'm bored I can bust it out and play them with better graphics, and on a reliable console.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8267
There was talk of a FF7 remake for PS3.
If they keep the story line, that would be SICK!

Ehren,
You play FFXIII?
I liked it...did ALOT of grinding on Pulse.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3224
haha. i have it as well, though i haven't played it for awhile now. great storyline, but i still like X game play better..

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4658
I'm ashamed to say I haven't played any FF titles after FFX. That was around the time I kind of stopped video-gaming very much in general. Didn't have the time and desire (moreso the time) to spend $$ on the next generation of consoles and games. I miss my RPGs though

Are the newer FF titles pretty good? Wasn't FFXI like a completely new format? MMORPG?

I've played a couple free MMORPGS on my computer, and they're actually pretty good. Atlantica Online, Runes Of Magic.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8271
Yea...XI was more MMORPG. I never played it. I bought XII and played for awhile, didn't care for it. Too similar to a MMORPG but without the online aspect.

XIII was more like X. Timed attacks, not fully turn based. You can evade enemies since you can see them before you get to them. Not too many random attacks or 'back attacks' like earlier FF. You can actually watch the way the enemies move and set up your own ambush and get the first hits for the battle. The battle system is way more streamlined with normal traveling gameplay too. You don't just pop into an encounter, its more like a slide.

The Paradigm system in-battle is great also. Allows you to really customize your gameplay.

For those that play...Relentless Assault = fuckyoubadguys
Launch them w/ your Commando and to hell w/ em.

lol

....i feel like a dam geek now.
that is all.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4660
You ARE a geek, now just learn to be proud of it!

I always missed the character customization of FF1. Even though FF1 required so much grinding, I played thru it a bunch of times because you could choose what type of party you wanted. In most of the FF games after that, the customization was more about weapons, armor, items etc, rather than skill sets. FFX was cool in that sense, because you could choose what path you wanted to take on the "sphere grid" with each character, but I just found the sphere grid kind of tedious.

Man, I remember when FF7 came out. It was such an unbelievable game. I played that sh!t like it was a full-time job the first time thru, and then I think it was only like a week or two before I decided I wanted to run thru it again from the start.

I'm glad you made this thread, it's reminding me that I need to catch up with the FF titles when I have time.

Waiting for Rob to chime in, he's a FF fan as well.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5455
...it wasn't Goldeneye?

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1942
Goldeneye was by Nintendo, I doubt that Sony has the rights to that game. That was the best game ever though. I still have it on N64. I can't play it because I lost my controllers, but I downloaded it through Project64. The controls suck though. I can't make it past the train stage because I can't aim the laser watch on the fukin door fast enough to escape.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4662
Goldeneye was crazy when it came out!! I remember my friends and I being absolutely OBSESSED with 4 player death matches. I don't feel like looking up when it came out but based on the people i remember playing with, I must've been in 5th or 6th grade? I'm 25 now. I haven't even thought about that game in probably more than a decade, but I still remember my favorite, pistols in the complex

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8344
BAD FUR DAY ON N64 WAS THE SH1T TOO...

FOR PLAY STATION THERE WAS A FEW THAT I LIKE..

CRASH SERIES...
THERES ONE ABOUT SOME PEPSI MAN SWEET GAME...
ALSO METAL GEAR SOLID
METAL SLUG SERIES

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1835
Star Fox?
Zelda?
Mario?
Tony Hawk? (fckin loved this game lol)

Metal Gear Solid was/is an amazing game.

I wish i had time to play all this again

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8346
ok lil f@gs i have peeps on the server this is a private server is just to get to know each other and play cool..

i dont ask for money is private mark can tell you he was on the s erver since like 5 years ago and he still running with illuzone

illuzonemu.servegame.com

without the www.s

i dont ask for money plus ull be treated good... i will give you especial stuff.. unlike other games you need to pay for it hell no..

welll yeah shoot me an email

zpeedy_ohfosho@hotmail.com

so i can give you special link to download..

oh no virus dont be afraid it was compressed and coded by me no virus at all also you will get an awesome game trust me you will love it..

you dont need to have a gaming computer old pcs can run it trust me you will love it..

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9673
You should have snagged FF7 for PC, much better and free too

Gold Member

Post Number: 8278
I had the rom on my cell phone awhile back, but I decided that 47" is better than 2.5".

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9675
Haha, yea. And you could get yourself a nice, long DVI or HDMI cable to run whatever games to that 47 incher. Just sayin, oh and XBoX controllers work on PC FWIW.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4668
Rob should change his SN to "The One Upper".

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1216
Growing up my friends and I would have massive competitions playing both Mario Go-Kart and Golden Eye on the N64. That was sooooo much fun. You could play for hours and it was always so intense since we were all really good. Ah, the good ole days lol. I actually downloaded the version for the Wii to play but it just wasnt the same.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9676
Yea, the good old days of Golden Eye on N64, Oddjob was PERMABANNED that hard to hit mutherfukkkker!

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11222
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Greatest game ever to grace the likes of man.

Starfox, Waverace 64, Goldeneye, Super Mario 64 = Profit

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15434
I didnt no there was so many avid gamers on this site

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4687
This thread really gave me an itch that needed scratching. I ordered FFXII. And then since I wanted free s&h, I googled a couple "best ps2 games" lists, and ended up adding "God of War" and "Shadow of the Colossus" to my order

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23574
I admit I still play GT on my PS3.

Sue me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15451
gran turismo is an awesome game im still waiting for 5 to come out (full version)

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23575
For me it's the best driving sim out there period.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15453
I recently bought blur for the ps3 Id have to play it more to give my honest review though

Gold Member

Post Number: 8296
I just found this on collegehumor.
FF fans will lol.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1942081

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11963
Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, and Conker's Bad Fur Day are all epic. God I played those games for HOURS upon end. I would play anyone for money in all three of those lol.

For PS3 though, the GTA series is as good as it gets imo. I'm a little COD nerd and I just bought and beat Mafia II about 3 weeks ago and I gotta say, that game was pretty sweet.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16719
never was a rpg type gamer - my favs were mario , zelda , crash bandicoot , syphon filter , survival horror like resident evil , parasite eve , silient hill etc ...moving on : never was a GT fan i prefer arcade style like NFS series b4 they got riced out , arcade flying games like 1945 & raiden & like my 2D fighting games like st f , mk & king of fighters

kinda lost interest in gaming - got a wii that i use to play only mario games & i dont think i will use a ps3\360 if i buy 1 ...

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9681
Lol Rovin. Do you know what an RPG is? =/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us