Funny.......but fugged up!

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1775

I'm truly am sorry if anyone is offended by me calling this funny. It's just that I can't stop laughing my @ss off

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1271
lol i seen that earlier today.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5421
I don't know if I'd say that's a psychopath, but definitely someone that hates cats (ailurophobe).

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3201
I hate that kind of sh!t. If I saw that I would punch that c_unt in the face.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23380
Sadly some lost fools do such acts to their infant children. If you think this woman is a psychopath for dropping this cat in how would you feel if it were a baby?

Sick world we live in huh?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16599
ppl find that funny ? - wtf

that is really sickening - why the F wud she do something like that , if u dont like cats just ignore it dont do that !!!....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23385
Well we're not talking about rational ppl. Some don't remember half the chit they do during the day. Life is one big cloudy psychosis. Many never get diagnosed and treated.

They live among us!

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4608
I was actually relieved to be honest. I hadn't heard of this vid and as I watched I thought for sure she was going to slam the cat on the ground and kill it or something.

I'm not offended that you find it funny Skullz, but I can't for the life of me understand. Like Paul said, how would you feel if it were a child? To me, both are not funny at all, for the same reasons. Animals, much like children, are pure and innocent which is why crimes against them are particularly heinous.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2306
i agree pit - i was cringing as i watched because i didnt know what she was going to do.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1785
Just to be clear - I don't find the fact that she threw the cat in the garbage to be funny. What killed me was how she had done it like it was something normal and walked away as if nothing happened.

The fact that she threw the cat in the garbage was completely fugged up and sad. I live in a city where I've seen much more cruelty to animals. Weather its pigeons or dogs, there is much worse out there. Fcking lunatics. I myself have owned pets (and taken care for them).

I tend to laff at retarded sh!t. I dunno, maybe I'm evil inside??

Again, i apologize if anyone was offended by my lol

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23388
Well maybe she thought it was going to rain and didn't want the poor animal to get damp?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5436
She did apologize: http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/cat-dumper-apologises-21596814

I'd hate to be surrounded by those nosy reporters. You can tell they even waited while she went to the police station and back. Sheesh.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2308
im going to start calling my garbage can a wheelie bin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us