How is the HTC Hero?

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 895
I'm in the market for a new phone and I'm thinking of finally getting a smart phone. There's a good deal on a HTC Hero, is it any good? What phone would you recommend if different?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3151
what network you workin with?

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 898
Thinking about Ntelos. I went by Verizon and they're definately more expensive. With Ntelos, everything unlimited is $80 a month. Seems like a good deal. Are they a good network or should I spend the extra for Verizon?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4513
I've had Verizon for practically a decade and I don't think I could ever switch. I hear mixed reviews on every other provider, and I've had literally flawless service since day one with Verizon.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23031
Verizon is good. I'm not a big phone guy seeing as I use "pay as you go" Virgin mobile. Buddy of mine has an Iphone and paid $200 for it and $100/month. Ouch. It's awesome and he's addicted to it like crack but that's a boat load of $$$.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4514
$100/month? Did he have to get on his knees and blow someone for it too?

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3152
you can get a Moto Droid for a pretty good price now. i believe they're still buy one get one free as well.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23032
$100/month was for unlimited phone use, text and data.

Oh. Didn't I mention he also piggybacked off our corporate account which gave him the discount?

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2572
Hes paying way to much, i traded in my Evo, and got the new iphone 4, i got the 32 gig, which was 300 bucks with a new contract, but i only pay 84.99/month. 2gb of data, unlimited talk and text. Next month will bill be will 68.99, on account of a 21% discount through Best Buy.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23047

quote:

Hes paying way to much

They all are.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4330
I just resigned on Tmobile. They hooked me up with a mytouch 3G for free because I told them I was gonna switch to Sprint lol, and they made my data plan cheaper. And one of the perks of working at UPS are lots of discounts through various companies. So with Tmobile I get 15% off my bill every month too

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5763
Steve, you should print out a couple dozen shipping labels with my name and addy and then slap them on top of the labels of random boxes throughout the day. That would rule

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4331
Lol Brad. Where you been? We need to get an eChat goin -__-

Silver Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 925
So I went by Verizon today and was expecting some sort of deposit. To my surprise there wasn't one, so with the extra cash I had on hand I decided to get the Droid Incredible. I'm a total noob at smart phones but hopefully I'll catch on soon. I'm downloading some apps for it and liking how youtube looks on it. Is there anything you guys recommend doing or trying out I should know about, with having a smart phone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us